31 Flora and Hestia (R-18)
1.3k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After coming down from my high I looked down at Hestia, Flora’s fingers still tightly wrapped around the waves of her hair.

The non-cock-choking twin slowly pulled her sister back. Hestia’s dull but oddly excited eyes stared at me unblinkingly as her tormented throat was finally free of my dick.

She breathed out heavily, small tongue darting out to lap up trails of my cum.

“Your cock is quite tasty,” both twins said at the same time.

How Flora knew that I didn’t know, but I wasn’t going to question their odd relationship at the moment. They both smacked their lips in content and Hestia stood looking down at her uniform to check for any cum stains.

Then there was an awkward silence as the three of us stood there. Wands on the floor still lightening the room with their Lumos, and my half-erect cock just hanging out.

Then of course my dick started to harden again. Because my mind was filled with thought s of what just happened and there were still two beautiful creepy girls in front of me.

They both looked down.

“Hmm. Stamina is very important for many Coven members. By the way, how quickly do we need to secure a place in your Coven?”

“Er, I still have quite a bit of room.”

“Good, we don’t want to have to start sending people to the Hospital Wing.”

Hot.

Scary.

But still, Hot.

“Cool, so-”

“Flora will go next.”

Flora promptly dropped to her own knees, her identical face only distinguishable from her sisters due to the fact Hestia looked like she had been in a windstorm.

“Alrighty,” I said, cock now at full mast again.

Flora grabbed my shaft with both hands, squeezing the blood-filled flesh experimentally. She nodded as though I passed some test, which maybe I did because she started to kiss the head lightly, pressing her tongue against the slit. 

Then, just like her sister, she placed the tip on her tongue and took it down her throat.

I groaned, my dick still senstivie from just moments before. Flora’s warm tights throat hugged my cock like a wet blanet. The small girl gagged slightly as it went down, but that didn’t stop her from continuing.

Unlike her sister though, who went down fast and came back up agonizingly slow. Flora instead did both at the same slow pace.

It was like watching a muggle machine. In and out, in and out. If Hestia’s was aggravating because of the rapid change of pace Flora’s was aggravating due to the lack of change.

“I believe it is my turn for kisses Reigis,” Hestia said.

I let out a frustrated breath, tearing my eyes away from the girl below to look at the twin.

She smiled serenely, but I could tell she knew what was annoying me.

I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to me. She was quiet, like a drifting wind, but still snaked her arms around me and deepened the kiss.

Her cool lips felt relaxing against me and her warm tongue slithered into my mouth, trailing my gums. My own tongue dragged across the roof of her mouth and then wrestled with hers.

Something about these mechanical movements and dull eyes irritated me to no end, but also turned me on in a way I didn’t think was possible. Rage lust.

“You two are really starting to annoy me,” I attempted to say into Hestia’s mouth.

Her eyes widened and rolled back into her head a deep moan coming from her. Below them Flora made a similar sound. Which traveled down my cock and into my balls.

Were they connected somehow?

Hestia tried to pull away but I gripped the back of her neck. I continued to speak nonsense into her mouth, both girls squirming as I did so.

Once Hestia was too the point that she was about to fall down I stopped, letting her take a step back and gather herself.

I wasn’t too keen on that.

“Fuck your sisters face on my cock,” I said.

Hestia took a deep breath, eyes still not focused.

“Okay,” she said, Flora humming around my cock in tandem with Hestia’s cadence.

Hestia grabbed Flora’s head just as roughly as she had been grabbed before and began to shove her sister back and forth.

Its like I bought a pair of custom made sex dolls that didn’t care about their own wellbeing.

I watched the Carrow twin be used like a fleshlight her now not so dull eyes looking up to me in hopeful approval.

Her warm wet mouth was dripping saliva and her tight throat constricted my cock to the point it almost hurt.

“We are quite sure that you would be our best choice in a Wizard,” Hestia said conversationally, Flora still humming in tandem, mouth full of cock. “The Malfoy Heir seems unlikable, and is more likely to just follow his fathers instructions on witches. Which we are not a part of. The Longbottoms have long been a rival house of ours. The Weasley boy is annoying, too loud. Boot seems okay, but he is less accessible than you.”

“Good to see you’ve thought this through.”

“Of course. It is our livelyhoods after all. Then there is the fact that you have three from the Greengrass household ready to join you. This points to either strong magical power, or lack in caring of political gains from a diverse pool. Either works for us.”

I opened my mouth to speak, but had to pause feeling myself grow close.

“I- Well I still want you to make a real effort with Daphne. She’s pretty much my Coven’s matriarch or whatever.”

“Interesting for you to elect a leader so-”

“Hestia, you could tell me you see Dumbledore shagging a centaur on top of the Astronomy Tower and I wouldn’t argue right now.”

“We see. We should help bring back your cognitive functions then.”

She, or I guess they, did that by having Hestia increase the pace in which she fucked her sisters face on my cock.

The wet slurps and muffled gags filled the broom cupboard. Tears dragged tracks down Flora’s face, but her sister was uncaring, looking down at the kneeling woman and moving her with numb efficiency.

I lasted quite a bit longer than the first time, but the rapid pace was still too much.

The two sisters seemed to know that and they only increased the speed. I was actually scared that Hestia was going to tear out chunks of her sister's hair.

When I reached my peak my hands shot out and gripped the kneeling Carrow by her head, holding her down. Like with her sister my cum shot down her throat and straight into her stomach. Both girls hummed appreciatively, as if tasting a favored snack.

I gasped out breaths, relishing the feeling of Flora’s throat constricting as she swallowed over and over again, despite my dick pretty much depositing the seed straight to her gut.

When I finally finished, balls emptied and sweat plastering my hair to my head, I dragged the girl off my manhood.

It came out rather easily, softening quickly.

Flora took her own deep breaths, eyes unfocused as they gazed at the hanging meat in front of her. She brought her face forward, sniffing the flacid cock and then licking it around the head.

“That…” the two of them huffed. “Was much more pleasurable than we were led to believe. We were told our mouths were only for men to get off with.”

I pushed some of the sweaty hair out of my face.

“If you thought that was fun, I need to show you two what Parseltongue will do between your legs.”

Both their eyes widened fractionally at that.

“We would not be opposed to that,” they said diplomatically, as if I hadn’t just been pumping their stomachs full of cum.

“I’m sure you wouldn’t be. But it will-”

“Have to wait until we are friends with Daphne,” they said together.

I smirked.

“Yes it will. A good shagging is always a great insentive to work hard.”

“We believe you are correct there. Now Heir Gaunt, I believe it is time for you to put your dick away so we can get to class.”

“Ah shit, do you two know the way to the Greenhouses?”

“No,” they said together.

“Thought so.”

There are 10 advanced chapters on pat reon. Co m / ironowl

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

38