23 I Like Trains
1.1k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would have said that the train ride to Hogwarts ended without any further incident, but I would be lying.

“We’re almost there,” Fleur said. “We should change.”

She then looked at me expectantly and I stood, but Tracey grabbed my hand.

“Wait, can he watch?” She asked excitedly.

Fleur raised her eyebrows.

“Really?”

“I mean, he’s seen us both naked, and if you're not okay with it you can leave while the three of us change.”

A smile reminiscent of a child on Christmas morning spread on my face.

Fleur studied me before shrugging.

“I don’t mind, its not like he hasn’t seen me in my bathing suit before.”

“I brought that photo with me by the way.”

“Hmm, I’m sure you’ve put it to good use,” she said coyly.

“Indeed I have, thank Merlin for Scourgify.”

I blush lit up her face.

“Perv.”

I winked and sat back to enjoy the show.

Tracey, being the most outgoing, started to take off her normal robes… slowly. The look she gave me was heated and I had the distinct feeling she wanted to do far more than change in front of me.

Unfortunately I had yet to have sex with both Tracey and Daphne at the same time. I knew it would happen eventually, even with other girls that eventually joined. With my magical power I would have dozens of wives eventually, and the most logical thing to do to keep them all sexually satisfied was group sex.

The issue was I didn’t know how to bring it up to them. I was still worried about Daphne’s reluctance to share, despite her wishes for her sisters to join the Coven. Tracey I felt would not only agree, but actively enjoy it.

The only person I could really ask was either Grandfather, Dad, one of my Moms or Leovon Greengrass.

My Grandfather was out of the question, man was super sexist after all. Leovon was also out of the question because well I would be asking him how to best fuck both his daughters at the same time. And my parents were out because there was no way in hell I was going to ask them how my father got them to agree to be dicked down together at the same time.

I pushed those thoughts out of the way, it would either happen organically or one of us would bring it up eventually.

Tracey’s robes pooled around her feet and she shimmied out of the tight pants she wore underneath.

As I knew when I first saw her Tracey had a sinful body. Her face was round and kind, with doe eyes, wavy brown hair, pale skin dotted with freckles, she looked innocent and kind. But her body was all curves. Heavy breasts that had hard pink nipples, thin waist that rapidly expanded to wide hips and thick thighs, but with a tightness that came from eating healthy meals. A juicy ass that robes could never truly hide, even her calves had a curve to them that felt charged with sexuality.

The contrast between her face and body made each time they had sex seem like I was both falling for an evil seductress and tainting an innocent maiden. Paired with her dirty talk was a mind numbing combo. Truly sinful.

Her back turned to me as she pulled up her skirt. The thong she wore, the same one she wore when we first had sex dipped into the curve of her ass cheeks that jiggled as the skirt came up. I felt myself harden at the sight, remembering just yesterday when her ass had been sticking up in the air, face pressed against my desk as I thrust into her from behind.

She sent me a wink before grabbing her shirt and buttoning it up. Hiding her breasts and black bra from me.

Daphne and Fleur followed Tracey’s lead. For Daphne’s part she had a deep blush on her face and wouldn’t look me in the eye. Fleur on the other hand would look from me, down at herself then to the other girls before moving her gaze back to me.

Daphne took off her robes followed by her airy sundress. Her lingerie was lacey and white, and if not for her blonde hair and blue eyes it would have looked like a monochrome painting done by a master. Unlike Tracey’s sinful body Daphne was sharp, with pronounced hips, straight nose, and strong jaw, but it was paired with soft small breasts and a round ass that drew the eye.

Lastly Fleur was otherworldly. A long neck and small face with sharp wide cheekbones. Sadly her underwear was more casual, beige and lacking in design, but it didn’t make her look bad. She was long limbed despite being average height. Like Tracey she had a definite hourglass shape, but where Tracey’s was because of her huge breasts and hips Fleurs was because it seemed she had no internal organs. Her snow white skin was flawless without freckles or blemish.

The avian features of a bird really stood out on her, but gave her beauty instead of making her feel gangly and alien.

I drank in the sight of her and had the deep urge to lick her from her belly button to her neck.

“Reigis?”

I shook my head, realizing I had let her allure get a hold of me.

“Sorry,” I said.

Fleur looked at me with sympathy.

“Reigis, I want you to know that despite what a lot of the kinder wizards think, Veela like it when our allure works on them. We use it to weed out the ones with bad intentions or lack restraint. True it can become burdensome if there are a lot of males nearby, but that isn’t a real issue in our world. It lets us get to know who you truly are.”

She moved closer to me, her body turning her plain underwear into erotic pieces showing off her unreasonable body.

The other two girls looked on in interest as she stopped only a foot away from me, bending over slightly and giving me an eyeful of her clevage.

“What are you thinking Reigis?”

I pushed down the urge to lie and decided to be honest.

“Well I really want to lick your entire body. Specifically from your belly button to your neck.”

Tracey began to laugh while Daphne looked at Fleur’s midsection as if to decipher why that place in particular.

Fleur smiled, a light blush on her face.

My eyes stayed on the two girls as their clothes slid easily over their slender frames. Fleur’s Ravenclaw colors matched perfectly with her deep blue eyes and her uniform was tailored to highlight her slim waist.

“It’s your turn,” Fleur said giving me an up and down inspection. “Hope you look as good as we did.”

“Oh I-” I cut off as I stood, realizing an issue that had popped up.

My penis. My penis had popped up.

My sitting had hidden it under my robes, but now that I stood it was quite obvious. Thankfully both Fleur and Daphne were looking me in the eyes-

Tracey was staring straight at my cock. A grin grew on her face and I recognized the twinkle in her eyes.

“Come on, let me help you!” she said innocently, moving up and sliding my robes off my shoulders.

Daphne’s eyes narrowed until she also looked down, her eyes widened as she understood what Tracey was doing.

“I don’t know…”

“Oh!”

Fuck, Fleur had noticed the bulge in my trousers.

“I did that?” she asked.

“Well you had help,” I said awkwardly, doing the thing where you bend your hips back to try and hide your erection in class.

Tracey continued to disrobe me and I lightly slapped her fingers away, giving her a look.

“Just give me a minute to calm down.”

“Nope,” Tracey said, popping the P. “I can help you out.”

Oh god this hoe.

I looked to Fleur, expecting to see revulsion or disgust. But while there was a definite edge of discomfort I also saw intrigue, and her own building arousal. Finally I looked to the most unreasonably reasonable person I knew, Daphne.

“As long as Miss Delacour is okay with it. We do not want to make her uncomfortable, Tracey.”

Fleur swallowed and nodded her head, taking a deep breath as if ready to plunge into water.

I really needed to remember that girls could be horny little gremlins too.

“Well, let's put on a good show then,” Tracey said, slowly pulling my zipper down.

There are 10 advanced chapters on pat reon. Co m / ironowl

Delete Spaces

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

 

45