24 Fun Train (R-18)
1.6k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting my dick sucked on the Hogwarts Express was both a life-time (don’t ask which life-time I couldn’t answer) desire and a previously thought unreasonable goal. But I lived in an unreasonable world now where people could turn others in pumpkins and there were dozens of witches ready to fuck me at a moments notice.

Case in point Tracey pulling my pants down to grasp my erect cock, with two other girls watching. One of which was my other Coven member, and the other a girl that while it was true I was interested in, I only had a handful of conversations with her. And instead of screaming or cursing us she stared at my dick as if it held the secrets to the universe.

Tracey took her thick wavy brown hair and held it back behind her head, looking up to me with her deceptively innocent eyes.

“Could you hold onto this for me?” she asked.

I gulped, taking her hair in a clenched fist, giving the distinct impression I had stolen a maiden away and was about to skull fuck her mouth with abandon.

“Thank you sir,” she said.

“Oh my,” Fleur murmured.

The way she said sir sent tingles down my spine and made even more blood rush to my dick. I didn’t know if I could last long if she did her dirty talk while the other two watched, thankfully her mouth would be too occupied.

With my dick of course.

Tracey slowly pushed her head forward, lips pursed to kiss my fat cock. Her hair was pulled taught in my hand as I held her an inch away. It had to have hurt, but it seemed to only bring Tracey more arousal.

“Please,” she breathed, a hot breath covering my shaft.

I let her pull my hand that held her hair and she gave the tip of my cock a deep kiss, soft lips molding against the mushroom shape. Her tongue flickered out, lapping up the dollop of precum oozing from the slit at the top.

I felt a pull as she sucked on the tip as if trying to give it a hickey. A slightly wet slurping sound could be heard over the train running over the tracks as she suckled on my tip.

Pop

Tracey stopped the kiss, her lips swollen.

“He’s grown since I first did this,” she told the audience, but kept eye contact with me. “I remember I couldn’t get it down my throat then, I wonder if it will even fit in my mouth now.”

I rolled my eyes at her display. Only a few days ago she had sucked my dick in the middle of the manor’s gardens.

Her slightly pointed nails dragged down my hips lightly, making me suck in a breath as they converged on my manhood. Soft fingers wrapped around my cock, and she gave it a quick hard squeeze, pressing down the thick veins that ran up its length.

“Tracey, we are pretty close,” Daphne said.

“Hmm, fine.”

Tracey took my dick in her mouth again, this time stretching her lips over the head. A brief fear tingled through me as her teeth lightly grazed my head, but I ignored it as her oven hot mouth engulfed the top of my dick. I pulled her head closer to me, and felt my dick slide over her tongue and roof of her mouth compressing my cock.

I moaned as Tracey began to swallow over and over again around my dick, salivary glands pumping fluid to lubricate my shaft.

My attention had been so focused on Tracey that I only remembered the other two when Fleur got to her knees next to the other girl. The Veela’s eyes were wide and full of interest.

Daphne followed a moment later, and I stifled a laugh as I saw she had her notebook open again. Was she really about to take notes on cock sucking? The blonde studied Tracey as the brown haired witch began to bob on the top half of my dick, then she wrote down something.

Tracey got into a rhythm, half of my penis being treated to her hot wet mouth and the other half being jacked off by her soft hands.

My second Coven member looked up to me with half-lidded lust filled eyes. And the compartment was filled with the wet gags of my cock hitting the back of her mouth.

“Oh fuck Tracey,” I groaned.

Her eyes twinkled and she pulled back, letting her spittle run down her face and drip onto her thick thighs. Her hand still jacked me off and she pressed the side of my dick to her cheek.

“Ready to give me an appetizer before the Start-of-Term feast?”

“You are such a whore,” I replied.

“For you? Anywhere anytime with anyone,” she teased, giving Fleur a flirty wink. “Now you need to pump my stomach full.”

Tracey put her plump lips back over my cock, her hands now resting on the side of my hips before she began to lower herself down. Once I felt myself push through to the back of her mouth she stopped and looked to me expectantly.

Oh right, I was still holding her hair. I pushed her further down and my dick entered her tight throat.

Tracey hummed in contentment, like having a dick lodged in her throat was the most comfortable feeling in the world. The sound vibrated up my shaft and through my balls, which made my teeth clench and a growl come out as if I was echoing her.

I pushed her further down. My cock compressing down into her tight throat. This was my favorite part, I tilted my body to look at her from the side, and could see her distended throat.

“Closer, we still have another two inches before you’re all the way down.”

Tracey glared at me and I smirked back. She was quite sour that she wasn’t born the perfect deep throater. I actually liked that, it was like a team building exercise, only with blowjobs instead of riddles.

I pulled back on her hair and she let me bring her off. I let her take a few breaths, her mouth breathing on my dick as she slid her tongue on my tip.

Once she was ready I brought her back down, the control from me holding her hair was new, but I was definitely growing fond of it. She slid back down until only a bit remained out of her mouth, and then I began work her.

I would pull her back until only the head rested in her mouth then bring her back down, starting off slow but quickly working my way up to a steady tempo, Tracey’s face in constant motion.

Up and down, up and down. The wet gluck of her throat filling and unfilling with dick defeaned the small compartment.

When Tracey’s eyes would begin to roll back and her nails would dig into my sides I would lift her off, letting her deep gasps of breath calm.

“Is it okay to be that rough?” Fleur asked with an odd tone.

I looked to her and saw a trail of drool coming out of her mouth. One hand was between her skirted thighs. Not underneath the skirt, but acting like a pole for Fleur to slowly grind on.

“Yes…” Tracey huffed. “I love it… its like I’m his cock slave and also his master at the same time… When he holds my head into his groin and fills my stomach with his cum it feels like he’s holding the most precious thing in the world.”

This fucking slut was too much. Her words rang true in a way that filled me with a sudden lustful anger. Not true anger, but as if asking if she was my cock slave then she should be sucking cock, and if she wanted to control me as a master would then she would need to do it with her mouth.

Her face was speared back onto my pole and I was a lot more rough with her as I fucked her face. The wet suction sounds came rapidly as her head blurred back and forth. I had never been this rough with her before, and I knew I was hurting her with how hard my hand was pulling her hair, but she wasn’t complaining.

“We’re slowing,” Daphne said, looking up from her notebook, where the page was now filled with words.

God I loved my little autistic wife. Even if we weren’t legally married yet.

Tracey heard Daphne and began to speed up, now dragging my hand with her movements instead of the other way around.

The brakes of the train squealed, sending my body forward and pulling Tracey all the way in. Her nose dug into my groin for the first time and I finally released into her mouth. I groaned as I held her close just as she said she loved, her throat undulating as it swallowed every drop
I had to give.

The two blonds looked on with wrapped attention, Daphne’s pen, because yes she used a pen and not a quill for notes, was furiously writing.

When my last shot of cum was swallowed I felt Tracey’s tongue slide up the underside of my dick, her head slowly pulling away, and she was able to use it to squeeze the remaining semen from my urethra and into her mouth.

A pop and Tracey fully disconnected from my dick. I was able to see the remnants of my cum in her mouth before she closed it and swallowed.

“Delicious,” she said, just as the train stopped. The rumbling of footsteps outside the thankfully closed compartment curtains alerted us to the rest of the students getting off the train.

There was an awkward air as Tracey fixed her hair and face, thankfully Fleur whipped out her want and did a few quick spells to clean my wet cock and help her out.

I rebuckled my belt, a embarrassed blush creeping onto my face as I realized what just happened.

“Well that was insightful,” Fleur said, breaking the tension.

Tracey and I laughed and Daphne nodded.

“Indeed, I have been quite reluctant to try and go that deep in my own mouth. But now that I see how much they both enjoy it I will need to study up. I am sure there is a way to train it.”

“Train by doing Daph,” Tracey said.

“Hmm, I’d rather be decently competent before making a fool of myself. Did you bring your dildo?”

“... yes…” then to alleviate the fact that that piece of information was now common knowledge between us she added. “Hopefully I won’t have a need for it though.”

“Nope,” I said, popping the P like she had earlier.

“We should leave, Hagrid no doubt is waiting for all of the first years. Leave your luggage,” Fleur said.

There are 10 advanced chapters on pat reon. Co m / ironowl

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

 

45