25 Hogwarts
1.2k 8 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hagrid, the huge half-giant that he was, happily lead the first-years to the boats. I was wondering if that would still be a thing. Having eleven year olds look at the sprawling castle was awesome, but maybe having eighteen year olds, full fledged adults do it, was a bit childish.

Those thoughts went away when I first laid eyes on the castle. God damn.

In the boat with me Tracey ooh’d and aah’d, while the two others, Daphne and some pretty girl with dark skin I didn’t recognize, stayed silent and watched with awe.

Yup, even at eighteen this was awesome. Castles were cool.

The automatically moving boats entered the small docks and we got out, climbing an unreasonable amount of stairs toward the entry hall.

“I’ll leave yer ‘ere for Professor McGonagall. Hope you all have a great year,” Hagrid said, waving to us before ambling away.

I wonder how many Coven members he had? There was probably a good amount of witches that were interested in an eleven foot tall half-giant. Ragdoll fetishes and all that. Then again he might be so invested in magical creatures that he might never even notice them… Oh, he fucks magical creatures, duh. I bet he had a Coven full of them.

“Hello students. I am Professor McGonagall,” the tall thin woman in front of us said. “Follow me.”

I blinked.

Fuck.

She was hot.

I knew things in this world were different, like my grandfather being old as shit from a muggle standpoint, and I knew McGonagall was somewhere around Tom Riddle’s age, maybe a bit younger, but she looked like a forty year old MILF that did daily walks through the neighborhood.

Her dark brown hair was streaked with grey and small but endearing wrinkles were at the corner of her eyes and between her eyebrows. She didn’t have laugh lines, which I thought was pretty funny.

When she turned I got a glimpse of her ass through her robes. Fucking hell, is that what fifty years of walking up and down stair will do to a woman? We entered the Entry Hall before the Great Hall.

“Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here you will spend the next five to seven years. Many of you that have grown up in muggle society will akin this to their colleges. The first two years are introductory, teaching the basics as well as theory and history. During your third you begin more practical aspects as well as extracurricular classes, and during your fifth is when you get your O.W.L.s. Or your Ordinary Wizarding Levels. You can equate this to a highschool diploma, or an…” she paused for a moment thinking of the words. “Associates Degree. Next are your N.E.W.T.s Or Nastily Exausting Wizarding Tests-”

What the fuck? Thats what NEWT stood for? Who the fuck thought that was a great idea?

“Is more akin to a Bachelors degree. Some students, especially muggleborns or those with a career path already prepared for them, do not return for their sixth year. After that you can apprentice to get your Masters in a desired field of study.”

“In a few minutes you will be sorted into your houses. These are where you will be staying for the next ten months. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin, each has their own rich history and traits, and each house has benefits that can help you in your future careers. Slytherin often has ministry officials come and tell them about various branches of government and to help build connections. Ravenclaw has its own Spell Creation lab and testing facilities, even its own magically updating library to help out students. Like Slytherin Hufflepuff has various people come and visit, but instead of politicians these are from a wide variety of profession fields, including Magizoologists, potion masters, enchanters, many of which are Hufflepuff alumni. And finally Gryffindor has training rooms where witches and wizards can go up against transfigured constructs or one another, as self-modulated trial rooms where things like dueling, ward breaking, and the like can be tested.”

Holy shit… Slytherin sucked compared to the other three. Like yeah politics wohoo and all that shit, but spell creation? Training rooms? So far this was much better than the original world, especially for college aged kids. What adult would care about houses when the only differences were the color of the uniforms and the name?

From the corner of my eye I spotted a ugly mug of red hair and freckles. Oh right, some people weren’t adults yet.

“You House should be like your family, do not shy from asking for help from anyone, student or teacher. Prefects will act as house monitors and the Head Girls or Head Boy will act as monitors for both the entirety of the school and prefects.”

And if it was anything like the books, houses really did act like a family. A quite toxic and annoying family.

“Boys will have their own separate rooms within their houses, and girls will bunk with four others per room. Should any of you need any… medical assistance, Madam Pomfrey is there to aid you.”

Pregnant bitches.

“Lastly the weekends are free for you to do as you please. As you saw when you disembarked, Hogsmeade should have anything you are missing, and of course you can even return home or have your family visit you there, but you will require permission for any family members to enter Hogwarts. Now I will return in a little to begin the Sorting Ceremony.”

With that the stern teacher turned and walked up the few steps and into the Great Hall.

“Gaunt,” an annoying drawling voice said from behind me.

I sighed, turning to the inevitable sight that was Draco Malfoy.

“Yo.”

He scowled at my familiar tone.

“I see we will be sharing Slytherin.”

“Hmm.”

“You already have Greengrass and her half-blood.”

My eye twitched.

“Meanwhile I should have six or seven more slots for my Coven open. My reading showed I could have around sixteen total,” he boasted.

I grimaced, compared to me it was nothing, but it was sadly an actually impressive number compared to average. Well, actually that kind of made it poetic. Draco had all the money, good magical power, but he was still a dumbass.

“Hmm.”

“How about you?” he asked casually.

I noticed the crowd of witches surrounding us and I knew where this was going. Rumors of my lack of magical power have been greatly exaggerated. Or, they were exaggerated now.

“I heard you had a tough time bonding with the half-blood, unless you haven't been able to yet? Can’t see why you would waste prime space on something like her.”

I saw a flash of familiar red hair and decided to act like a psychopath. I whipped out my wand and pointed it to Ronald Weasley.

“Abra Kadabra!” I yelled.

Dozens screamed and dropped to the floor, meanwhile a handful stood looking around in surprise, the muggleborns.

“ARE YOU INSANE!” Draco yelled.

“What?” I said, pulling my wand back.

“You bastard! You just tried to kill me!” Ron screamed, getting to his feet and storming toward me.

“How? I just said Abra Kadabra?”

He pulled back his fist and threw it at me. I pulled back, letting the wild blow completely miss, and pulled back my leg. Ron tripped before I could kick him in the balls. Behind him Daphne quickly stowed away her wand. I winked at her, then knelt down next to Ron.

“Look Ronny, I shouldn’t have to give a fuck about you, but my sister told me what you said to her. I get that growing up in a house full of boys probably gave you an inflated sense of ego, watching as your brothers got beautiful women to line up for them. But if you ever talk about- no, if you ever even talk to my sister again, I will turn you into a girl and sell you in Knockturn Alley,” I whispered, just loud enough for Draco to hear.

Ron looked up to me, his nose leaking blood.

“Wha- Who’re you?”

“Gaunt.”

He frowned.

“Lissy’s brother? Why would I care-”

“Oh so you can call her by her name. Regardless, you will never speak to her again.”

“She’s my berothed!”

“Break it off then.”

“I-”

I stood ignoring Ron and looked to where dozens of figures appeared, floating through the wall.

“My dear Freya, haven’t we given Peeves all the chances he deserves? He gives us all a bad name and you know, he’s not really even a ghost – I say, what are you all doing here?”

I rolled my eyes at the display, but studied the ghosts. They were definitely interesting. Why were there so many here at Hogwarts? How did they function? Were they just shades? Moaning Myrtle never aged, but she could remember people she had seen before. They also had a slight ability to mess with physical objects.

Hmm. Looking at the ghosts I could only see a handful of male’s among them as well. Freya seemed to be the male version of the Friar, but she wasn’t fat thankfully. I did see the Bloody Baron, though no Nearly Headless Nick.

Freya said something about hoping to see them in Hufflepuff then left with the rest of the ghosts.

The door to the Great Hall opened again and Professor McGonagall appeared.

“Are you all ready? Hmm, Mr. Weasley are you alright? Episkey, now hurry up.”

There are 10 advanced chapters on pat reon. Co m / ironowl

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

41