Chapter 2: VOODOO DOLL
5.8k 13 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am finally in my room. The day has been profitable.
Rero has fallen into my trap and will soon come looking for me.
I have to produce more potions.
It is not complex to do so.
After all, the raw material is my sperm.
I ejaculate in a container and then dilute the semen with water and flavorings.
Pure would be too strong...
Also it would be a bleeding out for me...
What an absurd power.
My seed increases the statistics of those who take it.

However, my true power lies in curses, and as those who have consumed my potion will soon discover, I have applied one to its content.

I still need to get the hang of it, but essentially, the curse requires specific conditions to activate. In the case of the sperm potion, there are two activation conditions. The first condition is to consume it willingly. The second is to desire more. Rero has fulfilled the first condition, and considering that my sperm creates addiction due to the passive ability of my secret class, the second condition will soon be met as well. These are straightforward conditions to fulfill, so the curse will have limited effects initially, but I plan to create more complex ones.

Curses are not easy to detect, but I must still be cautious not to be discovered, so I'll need to proceed patiently.

In the meantime, I have other projects to advance to ensure things go as I hope. The production of mind-altering drugs to subjugate other students is progressing well. The initial tests have been successful, allowing me to avoid the bullying that would have been highly likely due to my weakness. The experience from my previous life has been useful in this regard, helping me identify bullies and turn them into "friends." Of course, curses have been applied to the drugs to avoid unpleasant surprises.

Another top priority project is finding a way to defend myself in physical confrontations. I am weak, and this will undoubtedly be an obstacle to my progress. I'm working on a curse that could suit my needs, drawing inspiration from the voodoo legends of my previous life. The difficulty lies in finding activation conditions that can guarantee the effectiveness of this hex. Given the power of this technique, the conditions must be equally challenging to obtain. At the same time, I must be able to consistently activate it if I intend to use it in battle.

I also need to test it before taking it into combat. I could use one of the junkies I sell the drug to or Rero Sansanti.

One condition would be to obtain hair from the victim. As in voodoo magic I could use this hair to make dolls. The dolls would be the tool with which to inflict pain on the victim of the curse by means of pins.

In the creation menu I see that the condition is not sufficient.

Maybe I could add wetting the doll with a bodily fluid of the cursed one. Maybe some blood, which I could get by pricking the sufferer with the pin.

I am at 80 percent completion. One last thing would be needed.

Um...
What if I put the making the victim come in contact with my blood or liquid, for example, saliva or urine?

[[DING DING
100%
CURSE COMPLETED]]

The system notifies me of success.
Perfect, now I need a guinea pig.

*Drin, Drin*

I got a message on my phone. Let's see.
"Ahahahahah!" I laugh slyly.
Just the guinea pig I needed.
A junkie texted me that he would like one of my special potions.
I take a rag doll I had prepared earlier and text him to meet me at the ambush place where we had done 'business' before.

***

Nikola Drusla looks horrible. His red hair is greasy and disheveled and he is sweating conspicuously.
He is older than me and attends 3/A.
By now I have complete control over him, being the one who produces the narcotic he needs.

"Wagner do you have it?" he is nervous and impatient.
"Drusla, have I ever missed a delivery?"
"No, sorry, and that I would like it as soon as possible."
"I can tell you appreciate the quality of my work and that flatters me. That is why I will not charge you for this delivery."
"R-really?" the scum is clearly in the grip of greed.
But that's just what I wanted.

"Of course! Have I ever lied to you? I just need change to help me test a skill."

"W-what kind of skill?"

"I'd rather not tell you, since I'd like to keep it a secret. Don't worry it's not lethal, but you might feel some pain."

"U-Uhm... It's not that you want to fool me, Wagner?"

"Your lack of trust disappoints me, Drusla. Here take this as a freebie too, to show you my good faith."
I tell him, throwing him a bottle with the narcotic potion.
The fellow catches it totally in the grip of desire.

"If you're good you'll get another one eventually," I promise him.

"Okay, okay, what do I need to do?"

"I need a lock of your hair first."

I reply, handing him a scissor.
Nikola takes it and cuts off a few hairs.
He hands them to me. I turn around so that he cannot see what I am doing.
I pull out the doll and tie the junkie's hair around his neck.
I hide the doll in the shoulder bag and then take the pin.

"Now I have to give you a little sting. It will be like a mosquito."

A little uncertainly he shows me his right arm. I prick him and impregnate the pin with his blood.
"A-ahia!"
"Excuse me, here, drink this healing potion."
In the cure I spit in. This way Nikola should come in contact with my fluids.
Addicted now as he is to any substance, Drusla gobbles it all in one gob.
Good, now I smear the blood taken from the pin on the rag doll, which immediately turns red.
The three conditions are fulfilled.
With my mind I activate the skill I very simply called [VOODOO CURSE].
Since the target has no special resistance and a level equal to mine, the system confirms to me the activation and success of the curse.

"Grit your teeth, it will hurt a little," I warn him.
With the pin I pierce the left leg of the vodoo rag doll.

"UARGH!" a scream of excruciating pain.
Nikola Drusla feels a twinge in his left leg and falls to the ground.
"B-Bastard! What have you done to me!" he screams clutching his sore leg.
"It's not over yet, hold on."
I slip the doll's right arm.

Nikola almost loses his voice screaming.
A pain he has never felt in his life suddenly rips through his arm. He does not know which limb to grab to mitigate the pain.
He begins to cry and beg for mercy.

I laugh at the grotesque scene and the success of the operation. But I don't want to stop, I still want to have fun.

"So, Nikola Drusla... Are you going to tell anyone about what happened here today?"

"I swear I won't tell anyone! Please don't hurt me again."

"I don't know if I can believe you. Let me make you remember this kind of pain well. Left arm or right leg?"

"Noooo, please don't!"

"Come on, Nikola! Left or right?"

"Noooo!"

"You're not very funny. Okay, I'll pick! Left arm!"

As soon as I stab the doll I hear a loud scream and the cursed man almost faints from the pain.
He is at risk of passing away, so I think it wise to stop for the time being.

Drusla begs for forgiveness, crying and crawling. He apologizes, sobbing.
There is no reason to do this. I am not disappointed, the test was perfectly successful and he behaved as I wanted him to behave.
So now he deserves a reward.
He is on the ground writhing in his own vomit, sweat and tears.
I approach him and pet his hair, just as I would with a dog.

"You've been a good boy," I say.
I take out several vials of potions from my bag.
"This is the usual supply, as promised, it's free this time."
Then I take out a special vial and show it to him. "This, on the other hand, is a reward for being very helpful. It's the strongest high I've ever created. It's nothing like the other stuff. But please, don't overdo it!" I wink at him.

Then my expression turns serious.
"Do you understand that you mustn't tell anyone what happened here? I can make you suffer much more than I did."

"I swear I won't tell anyone! I swear!"

"If you've understood, then we're good. Let me heal you."

I activate my [MINOR HEAL] magic.
Still sore, Nikola Drusla gets back on his feet.

"Bring me new customers. For every new customer you bring, you'll get a free dose."

He nods.

I turn around and leave.

The system warns me.

[[Curse Successfully Implanted: 150 Exp Earned]]

150 experience points is a lot, which makes the ridiculously named secret class I chose even more overpowered.

Suddenly, the menu screen opens in front of me.

[[ ARE YOU HAVING FUN? ]]
[[ >YES
       NO ]]

Now, this is peculiar.
It seems like someone is playing with me while I enjoy playing with others.
Perhaps it's the one who offered me this class?
Who knows, but I think I'll find out in the future.
I only know that anyone who tries to thwart my plans will be crushed.
For now, I'll go along with it.

I select [[ YES ]].

The menu screen disappears.

[[ ARE YOU HAVING FUN? ]]
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
117