Chapter 29: Masochist [☠️❤️]🔞
2.5k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of the most useful abilities of the Master-Servant contract is [KNOW POSITION].
Through it, I can know the location of my Servants at any time.
Luysia was a bit elusive, so I used the ability to find her.
I located her and brought her to a secluded spot.
We are in the outer courtyard of the academy, in an isolated location.

Now, this is strange.

I thought that as well as Rero, Luysia Camclair would also need the daily dose.
Yet she rarely shows up and did not press me like Rero did.
Maybe she has not become addicted to his sperm?
Impossible.

"Luysia, are you perhaps avoiding me?" I ask the blonde.

"S-strauss... um... Master! No I couldn't possibly." She seems unconvincing.

She scratches her arm, and her expression is pained.
Clearly she is hiding something.

"Don't you want your sperm fix?" I ask her worriedly.

"Of course, I crave it, Master."

"So why didn't you ask me for it?"

"I could never bother my Master, with selfish requests."

"Are you in withdrawal?"

"Yes! I need it..."

"Then why don't you ask?"

"I like to suffer... the reward is greater after enduring for so long."

After torturing her so heavily, I think I made her a masochist, or at least awakened this characteristic in her.
When I thought about how to destroy Luysia's mind, I could never have thought that this would make her a masochist.

"So you want to feel pain?" I ask her, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Master."

"You wish to feel the agony of not having my cock inside you?"

"I love the feeling of desperate longing."

"Then why don't you tell me?"

"Because I want to feel the agony of longing while still under your control."

She is a masochist, and a slave.

"Do you wish to experience the agony of not having my cock inside you?"

"I love the feeling of desperate longing."

As in Rero Sansanti, the bright tattoo flickers on her neck, indicating that the woman is rebelling.

"This is an act of rebellion, which deserves to receive appropriate punishment," I say even though from her point of view it might look like a reward.

She seems excited about receiving punishment.

"Let's see how long you can hold out. I will implant a curse on you that will prevent you from having an orgasm, and also you will not be able to masturbate. When you try to do so you will feel immense pain."

The woman winces at the thought.

"Now suck my cock. You can't drink my cum."

I undo my pants, and pull out my cock.
"Won't you try to drink my cum?"

The blonde shakes her head.

"I can't do that, Master. I love you, and I want to serve you. I want to feel the pain of craving your sperm, that's what I want."

"Slave."

"I'm a slave... I'm your slave."

She looks like she is about to cry.

"I'm sorry Master, for making you do this to me."

"I'm sorry too."

I slide my cock into her mouth.

"I'm sorry."

I give her my cock, and I rape her throat.
I push my cock deep into her throat.
She coughs up her tears, and I look down at her with a sadistic smile.

"Ugh... mwastwer... I'wm swo hwapwpy."

My cock is still in her throat, and her tears flow down.
I hold her head and push forward.
The blonde starts to shake.
Repeatedly I slam my cock into her mouth as hard as I can and then pull it back to do it all over again.
Her cheeks are hollowed out as she sucks my cock as if her life depended on it.

*GLUCK SLURP GLOAK GWACK*
Indecent sounds as I fuck her mouth.
One of her eyes is closed as if she is twisting in pain, while small drops of tears come out of the other eye.
Her tears and saliva mix with my cock.
Her throat is convulsing.

The blonde is trying to breathe as my cock is lodged in her throat.
I hold her head and push forward.
My entire cock is in her throat.
Luysia is in agony.

Without any mercy I continue to fuck her face for a few minutes, even though she is clearly in pain.

At last, I release my cock from her throat.
She starts to cough violently.

She is gasping for air, but she still holds my cock in her hand.

Then, I would like to fuck her face again, but I notice that some people are approaching.
I quickly tuck my unsatisfied cock back into my pants and help Luysia to her feet.

The rebellion has not been fully tamed, and I'll need to find a way to manage Luysia's uniqueness.
I admit I enjoy torturing my enemies, but strangely, I'm not well-versed in BDSM when it comes to sex.
I totally screwed the former paladin's head.
As if I feel a hint of remorse, it comes naturally to me to stroke her hair gently.

"Master?!" Luysia startles at the sudden, gentle gesture.
She's as tense as a coiled spring.
The slightest stimulus sets her off, a bomb ready to explode.
Observing her deep, once-tearful blue eyes and losing myself in her golden hair, I experience a complicated feeling.
Almost one of regret. But I can't succumb to it.
I must bear the weight of my choices and accept the responsibilities.
Now, Luysia Camclair is my responsibility.
Despite being broken, I have to take care of her.

"Your heart isn't completely submissive yet. But don't worry, I'll find a way to give you the happiness you deserve," I tell her seriously, looking her in the eyes.

"I'm already happy, happier than I've ever been," she replies without hesitation.
I would like to believe her, but the magical collar around her neck still flickers.
Is she resisting on purpose to experience pain?
It would make sense, considering she's now a masochist.
My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps.

A group of students walks past us.
Leading the group is a woman.

For a moment, our gazes meet.
A shiver runs down my spine, like a bad omen.
In that brief instant, the woman digs into my soul with her eyes.

I am taken aback both by her penetrating gaze and her incredible beauty.
I don't think I've ever seen a woman so beautiful, almost rivaling Raqahela.

Judging by her appearance, she is the one they call "the Empress."
She is nicknamed that both for her regal appearance and for being the top achiever here at the academy.
Those who follow her are admirers, hanging on her every word, ready to obey her every command.

I had heard of her reputation but had not seen her up close yet.
Her unmistakable pink hair flows as she gracefully walks, almost with divine elegance.
Xiaikai Frohlich.

The group moves past us and continues on.
A lingering chill remains.
I have the feeling that there's much more to that woman, and I am destined to discover it.

66