Chapter 46: Toyboy
1.4k 5 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day seems never-ending.
It's one of those gloomy late autumn days when it feels like dampness is seeping into your bones.
The cold is setting in.
Kanna Merfal somehow managed to go through her lessons, thanks to the help of plenty of coffee.
She's no longer the age for late nights, she thinks with a half-smile.
The woman has practically not slept; that demon, Strauss Wagner, didn't allow it.
If she closes her eyes, she can still feel that sensation. That overwhelming passion.
The warm contact with Strauss's body. The intense pleasure he made her experience...
It was worth it.

But she's dead tired. Now, all she wants is to sleep.
Too bad that now, in the teachers' lounge, Professor Sfanzeen is boring her to death.
Just when she would like to disconnect and retreat to her apartment, the man has decided to complain about the youth, the new generation of Ventures that doesn't measure up to the old one, the poor results of the first year, blah, blah, blah, blah.
The combination is lethal: a monotonous tone, a boring topic, and the woman's fatigue.
Kanna can only nod, pretending interest.

*Drin* *Driinnn* *Driiin*

Suddenly, she receives a phone call.
An escape route!
She apologizes to Professor Sfanzeen and rushes out of the teacher's room to answer.
Before answering, she moves as far away as possible; she must seize this opportunity.

She looks at the smartphone.
On the display appears a number from someone she hasn't heard from in a long time.
Deedee.

<Kanna! Long time, buddy!>
Deedee doesn't even give her time to answer the phone.
As soon as she touches the 'answer' button, the professor can hear her voice blaring at maximum volume.
"Deedee, it's a pleasure to hear from you after all this time. How are you?"
<Horrible, but I'll tell you about it as soon as we meet. I'm coming to the Academy. You're free, right? Don't bail on me!>

Kanna would like to go rest, but it's been a while since she's seen her former party companion, Deedee Lang, and the woman with green hair is putting quite a bit of pressure on her, as she is accustomed to doing.
"I'd be glad. When would you come?" she replies, trying not to let her resignation show over the phone.
<Actually, I'm already here!>
Typical Deedee, thinks a disheartened Kanna.

***
***DEEDEE LANG POV***

Deedee reaches Kanna, who is waiting in front of the Academy's cafeteria.
The green-haired woman can't help but notice that her friend has become even more beautiful since the last time she saw her.
The professional attire of a professor gives her a very sensual air, decidedly more feminine than when she wore the cleric's armor in the image imprinted in her memories.

"Buddy!" she greets Kanna, waving her hand.
The professor responds with a shy hand gesture.
Deedee notices that she looks tired. Has she been working a lot?

"Hi, Deedee! It's a pleasure to see you again," she says, welcoming her with a smile.
Despite the fatigue she noticed, her friend makes an effort to show happiness.
She has always been like that, a strong woman who worked hard and supported the entire party with her reassuring presence.

"Why do you look so tired, Kanna?" Deedee asks, grabbing her hands, which are now cold. "Let's go inside and get something warm!"

"It's a long story... Great idea, let's get something in the cafeteria," she replies, expressing a desire to have something at the bar.

"What are you having, buddy? It's on me," Deedee offers.
"I'll take a black coffee too, the strongest you've got," Kanna replies.

"Two black coffees coming right up," the waiter announces, having taken note of the orders, and then walks away from the women's table.

"Coffee? If I remember correctly, you're more of a tea person. I'm the one for black coffee!" Deedee is surprised.
"True, but it's been an exhausting day... and I didn't get much sleep last night," Kanna admits, looking slightly embarrassed to reveal this detail.
Deedee's detective instincts kick in, and she quickly jumps to a conclusion.

"Ohoh... that embarrassed look... We're talking about a man!"
Kanna smiles. "I can't hide anything from you; you really are a police detective."

"You have to tell me everything, buddy!" Deedee can't contain her excitement.
If there's a woman who deserves a bit of happiness, it's Kanna Merfal.
"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Um... I'm a bit embarrassed to say..." the woman is definitely embarrassed.

"Come on, there shouldn't be any secrets between us buddies!" Deedee urges her.
The professor seems reluctant to open up.

However, Deedee doesn't let go.
She adopts her interrogator's gaze and observes Kanna, who can't seem to hold her gaze.

"Okay, I'll tell you... he's a student at the academy."

"A younger guy?!" Deedee exclaims unconcerned about where they are.
Kanna tries to cover her mouth to prevent half the school from hearing.

"Don't shout, please! It's embarrassing."

"Sorry... but a toyboy? I didn't expect that from Kanna Merfal!"

"Well..."

"I like it! Tell me about him."

"Even though he's young, it feels like he's older. He's very mature for his age."

"Physically?"

"A perfect physique. He's tall with a well-proportioned body. He's not a muscle-bound giant, but he has sculpted abs and keeps in shape. But what takes my breath away are his eyes, black as night." Having broken the ice, Kanna ecstatically describes Strauss Wagner's body.
As she describes the man, her expression becomes happy, and her tiredness seems to lift.

"Wow, from the way you describe it, it sounds like you had a very close encounter with the guy! Tell me, buddy, how is he 'down there'?" the detective asks eagerly for information with a mischievous smile.

"Deedee!" Kanna exclaims, embarrassed.

"Come on, don't back out now!"

Kanna takes a deep breath. "It's... huge."

"Wow, so you went all the way with him."

"It was amazing," Kanna confesses.

"Does this giant cock have a name?"

"Deedeeee! You never change!" the professor scolds her friend.
"His name is Strauss Wagner, and it's not just his penis that sets him apart. It's not just about sex with him."

The name is not unfamiliar to the detective.
The green-haired woman has a good memory.
She has read and reread the arrest records to the point of madness.

Strauss Wagner is in the same class as Reis Vonner here at Extrella Academy.

"With him, I share a passion for tea; he makes delicious ones. Besides, he's passionate about curses like me, and we spend hours chatting about them." Kanna continues talking about the man, and Deedee realizes how taken she is with him.
But...

Alarm bells ring in her head like a fucking bank robbery.

Her sixth sense rarely goes wrong.

 

43