Vol. 2 Chapter 62: Mating Deedee [☠️❤️❤️❤️]🔞
1.5k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I-I have a request.”
The tone of the woman, now resigned to her fate, is not as proud as in our previous interactions.
It's the plea for mercy from a defeated one to the victor.
She is not in a position to make demands, but I can be generous.

“Go ahead,” I grant.

“I don't care about what you'll do to me, but please, don't harm Kanna and Guli.” Deedee is earnest in this request.
The friendship that binds them is genuine and forged through the challenges they've faced together.

I reflect for a moment on the words to use. I look at her emotionless.

“I love Kanna. I won't harm her. As for the mountain of muscles, I have nothing against him, but if he opposes me, I won't hesitate to crush him,” I say sincerely.

“He's good; he came at you only because I asked him to,” she tells me, almost pleading.

“I understand. It will be up to you, then, to ensure he doesn't go against me and keeps his mouth shut. If he doesn't abide by these conditions, I'll kill him. I could force you to do it, but I'll take on that responsibility myself.”

The woman nods. She understands the meaning of my words.
Perhaps I'll be forced to implant a curse on Gulihelmus to prevent him from speaking about me.
I wouldn't want to be compelled to kill a dear friend of two of my women and make them suffer.
That would be rather annoying.

"Do you love him?" I ask, curious even though it's irrelevant. If so, I would erase his presence from her heart.

"Not in that way. He's a friend and a companion in adventures," Deedee replies, seeming sincere.

I nod understandingly.
I prepare for the ritual.

"Raqahela, I offer you this woman as a sacrifice," I invoke the demon.

*SNAP*

The succubus appears, dancing before me. Her hands caress the air with grace.

"Bishop, Raqahela is pleased with this delicacy chosen by the Gods, which you offer with sweat on your brow," she thanks me, observing the immobilized woman with green hair, ready to be taken.

Deedee, upon seeing the archdemon, turns pale. In her mind, there were probably only assumptions.
She didn't imagine she would truly face a demon in the flesh.
"A s-succubus!" she exclaims, taken aback by the unexpected appearance.

"Not just any succubus, her dear. She is the sublime Raqahela. Congratulations, with this man, you can finally find the happiness you've longed for. This is the destiny that unfolds; abandon yourself completely to your Master to be free."

I gaze at the succubus impatiently.
My cock is hard as a rock; I can't wait any longer.
Raqahela notices, eying my member with lustrous eyes, understanding that she needs to cut to the chase.

"You can begin, her dear Bishop," she gives me permission.

I start reciting the ritual chant.

"Peace, a deceit, Passion's my creed,
Through Passion, I summon the strength I need.
With Strength, I wield demonic might,
With Power, I claim dominion this night.

The magic circle I've drawn around Deedee, even above her body, begins to glow with a phosphorescent purple.
In the dimly lit cavern, it stands out, giving it an unreal atmosphere.

"Through Victory, my servant shall be,
Chains shattered, bound to serve me.
In darkness, shadows dance and blend,
My will, your fate, forever penned."

Deedee is shaken by violent convulsions as I recite the chant.
The magical energy of the circle hovers around her, preparing her for the dark sacrifice.

"From lust's embrace, our bond takes flight,
In pleasure and power, we unite."

The chant is complete.

The green-haired woman is frightened. She doesn't know what awaits her.
But at the same time, my aphrodisiacal cum and the foreplay I subjected her to earlier have left her excited and ready to receive my cock. Her dripping wet pussy confirms it.

I approach her, eager to finally violate her.
I lift her bound legs, raising her in a candle position.
This can be seen as another insult to Chand.

"Ahh!" the woman moans, but I don't care.

I bend her two legs backward, tilting them toward her head.
Now the woman is in a C position.
Her hairy wet pussy is completely exposed.
Leaning on her tilted legs with my hands, I lift myself on tiptoes.
I proceed to place the head of my penis on her labia.

"AH! I-it's uncomfortable!~💚"

Ignoring her, I start wetting my cock with the lubrication her vulva is now filled with.
I rub the glans along the cameltoe, thoroughly wetting it.
The movement is back and forth. Occasionally, I slam against the clitoris.
When it happens, Deedee trembles and spasms. This causes more juice to ooze from her dirty hole.
I can't resist any longer. I position myself at the gate, and without knocking, I enter.

"AHHH!~💚"
My cock enters effortlessly thanks to the lubrication, but I didn't expect a pussy this tight.
It's in stark contrast to the woman's external appearance. She's not a virgin, but she's not well-experienced either.
I would have expected a pussy like this from Professor Kanna Merfal, and yet, from this perspective, the two are polar opposites, and their appearances are deceiving.
I don't mind it.

"It's too big!~💚" Deedee complains with tears in her eyes.
I start moving my hips. The movement is strenuous; her pussy is tight, as if I'm digging with my cock.

"D-don't move~💚" She pleads with me, but I don't care.
The time for concessions is over.
I push harder. I push deeper.

With each thrust, I pump out the love liquid that the excited bitch releases.
Her vagina is tight but deep, similar to Kanna's.
With a bit of effort, it can accommodate my entire length.
With a more forceful thrust, I reach the uterus.
At that moment, the woman squirts with a convulsion.

"B-bastard!~💚" she insults me as her body trembles uncontrollably.
Despite her orgasm, I don't stop.
On the contrary, I increase the strength and speed of my thrusts.
Her climaxing pussy has now become more accommodating for my cock.
Like a dilator, I am making her more suitable for me, and consequently, I begin to feel the thrills of pleasure.
My precum comes out of her hole as my cock goes back, only to be put back in with the next thrust.
I am demolishing her mercilessly.
She gasps with every stroke.
Deedee has another orgasm.

"IIAIAIHHH!~💚"
As the woman cums, her pussy suddenly tightens.
My cock remains trapped between her warm walls, and the pressure on my glans makes me moan.
I didn't think she had such a trick up her sleeve.
I explode. I cum, unable to hold back this sudden pleasure.

"I’m cumming!"

"Cum, bastard!~💚"
From that position, not a drop is wasted.

*Spurt, Spuuurt! Spurrrt!*

Every jet of sperm that escapes from my cock is shot directly into the depths, completely filling her uterus.
The woman cums with me.
Her eyes roll back, completely lost in pleasure.

"CUM! I’M CUMMIN! SO HOT!~💚"
No woman can resist the effect of my cum taken directly with a creampie.

I came, but I'm not satisfied.
I want to fuck her like a bitch.
I pull out my still-hard cock.
I place her legs back on the ground. I untie her.

[CONJURE WEAPON]

I summon my cursed mace into my hand.

[CREATE ELDRITCH TENTACLE]

I create a tentacle using the minimum amount of MP.
Mentally, I instruct the tentacle to remove the stones trapping Deedee's right arm.
The tentacle forcefully lifts the rocks and throws them away, not too far.
In no time, the woman's arm is free.
She hardly realizes it because she has fainted from too much pleasure.

I untie the other arm from my jacket. Now the woman is free, but only physically.
Because she is still a prisoner of my unrestrained lust.

With the tentacle, I forcefully lift her, spinning her around.
I put her on all fours.
Being a bitch, it seems like the right position to fuck her.

"W-what?~💚" She's surprised by the sudden change in the situation she finds herself in.

I don't give her time to process it, and I penetrate her from behind while she's in the doggy style position.

"AHHH!~💚"

"The training is not over yet," I say, smirking.
In this position, it's much easier to penetrate her.
There's no more resistance; my cock goes in smoothly with a friction of pure pleasure and then comes back with an even more delightful sensation. Deedee's pussy has become that of a bitch ready to be impregnated by the alpha.
I can clearly feel it from the pleasure each thrust gives me in this hole.
When I thrust my hips, her huge tits bounce indecently, following the wave of movement.
The sound of her tits slamming is pure joy.

"Please!~💚 I want to feel it deeper!~💚" Clearly, she enjoys the position, and now she begs me to push harder.
I don't need to be told twice. I increase the speed and force of my hip movement.
At the same time, I move the tentacle, shaping it into that of a python.
The tentacle attacks the woman from the front.

"WHA—"
The tentacle enters her mouth and starts fucking her face.
"Suck it as if it were my cock," I order.
"YewUS~💚" she responds without objection.

Due to the passive effect of the tentacle creation ability, I experience both the pain and pleasure of the tentacle.
In essence, by sucking the tentacle with her mouth, it's as if she's giving me a blowjob.
The unexpected double sensation of pleasure overwhelms me, and unable to hold back, I cum inside her pussy.
"Cumming," I warn as the warm liquid squirts from my cock deep inside.

Deedee orgasms again.
But I'm not done yet. I keep thrusting into this abyssal hole.
My cock is scraped by her warm walls.
Mixed liquids, now indistinguishable, ooze out, filling the air with a pungent smell.

While the woman gives a blowjob to the tip of the tentacle as if it were my cock, I move the remaining serpentine body and wrap around her massive breasts. The tentacle crushes and squeezes the two breasts as if it were a python.
Deedee convulses with pleasure.
Her breasts are a very sensitive erogenous zone. The tentacle's stimulation gives her a mild orgasm.
Assaulted on multiple fronts, the woman's mind blanks out, going crazy with extreme pleasure.
I, too, am put to the test due to the sensations the tentacle returns to me.
Her warm vagina has become a glove for my cock, and with every movement, it produces obscene sounds.

"I want to impregnate you, so I can then suck the mother's milk from those filthy tits," I reveal my perverse intention.
The tentacle forcefully squeezes her breasts.

"NuooOWo!~💚"
Perhaps it's a no, but contradictorily, her pussy tightens even more as if craving another impregnating discharge.
The pleasure from the tentacle sucked with dedication by Deedee, the sensation of softness from her breasts, and my cock pushing deep into her den, plunge me into an abyss of ecstasy.
I can no longer hold back.
My testicles throb, releasing their production.

*SPPUUURRTTT!*

The warm cum invades her genital organ, filling every nook and cranny.
The green-haired woman also climaxes simultaneously with the release of my sperm, and her expression turns ahegao.
"That was fucking amazing," I comment vulgarly as I pull out my cock.

The woman collapses, trembling, to the ground.
Copious white fluid flows from her pussy.

With the tentacle, I lift her from the ground, standing her in front of me.
The blissful expression on the policewoman's face is completely lost in emptiness.

I make the cursed mace and, consequently, the tentacle disappear.
The unsupported woman falls onto me.
I catch her mid-air, embracing her.
Her warm body is soft. Her head rests on my shoulders.
Tears stream down from her eyes, falling onto my back.
These are tears of joy.

"Finally, I am happy, Master," she whispers before losing consciousness.

The magical tattoo on her neck disappears, indicating that the woman is now submissive to me and has become my Servant.
The third one but not the last one.

[[ You have begun corrupting the soul of Deckara Demora Lang: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ You have destroyed a heroic seed: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ New Master-Servant Contract of LV 1 Formed with Deckara Demora Lang: Obtained 1500 Exp ]]

****

The woman with pink hair, observing from above, can't help but touch herself at the sight of the sexual encounter she has just witnessed. Her wet panties are a shameful mess.
She can't believe she got excited by such a scene. This awakens memories.

She was close to being discovered.
Wagner momentarily turned as if he realized someone was spying in the darkness.
Now that she has witnessed this dark ritual, Xiaikai can't shake the feeling that Strauss Wagner is somehow similar to her.

In any case, the man is extremely dangerous.
It confirms the intuition and sensations she had when their eyes met.
If she's not careful, she too might end up in the spider's web.

[[ WAIFUMETER Deedee Lang: Please Rate Her from 1 to 5 ]]
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
34