Vol. 2 Chapter 72: Unspeakable Past [☠️☠️☠️]🔞
1.1k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I already knew about the sexual relationship between Gallo and Bicrista, the twins.
I discovered it when they ambushed me.
Indeed, I am not surprised, but I can understand that incest is a controversial topic in any world.

However, what captures my attention is the way Bicrista's eyes tremble, showing a shame I had never seen in her before.
Her lies are collapsing like a house of cards, and perhaps she can no longer keep up the act.
There is much more to this story than meets the eye.
The entire room falls silent, waiting for the trembling Bicrista.

The girl takes a deep breath, as if to find the courage to confess her darkest secrets.
"It wasn't a choice," she finally whispers, her voice barely audible. "We were forced to do it."

Her words are heavy, and a chill runs down my spine.
My mind begins to connect the dots, and I see that Deedee too has made the connection from the Eureka stamped on her expression.

"Forced?" Kanna's incredulous voice trembles with horror. "By whom?"
Bicrista hesitates, tears welling up in her eyes.
The words don't come out of her mouth.

"So Gallo was also kidnapped," I state, looking at the silver-haired girl.

Bicrista doesn't respond.
But her lack of denial is a confirmation that my assumption is correct.

"Shit… So in addition to making you witness the murders, Aufreiber forced you to have sex with your twin brother?" Deedee asks, laying out our conclusion.

Bicrista makes a faint nod of her head, but in the end, she remains still, her gaze lost in the void and tears gathering at the corners of her eyes.

"I didn’t think there could be a fucking bastard worse than you, Strauss," Deedee tells me.
I'm not sure whether to take it as an insult or a compliment.

Despite the shock, silence falls on the place as Raqahela observes the scene as if watching a theatrical performance of a drama.
"Raqahela does not appreciate hermeticism. Raqahela much prefers exposure, words swirling in the air laden with meaning.”

The succubus places her right hand in front of her with an open palm.
"Voice your thoughts," she whispers, blowing over her hand.

The magical breeze generated by the demon's breath envelops the petite figure of Bicrista.
She is shaken by a tremor.
What kind of magic is this? I can't help but wonder.

Then my attention returns to the silver-haired girl.
"He didn’t kill them immediately. He tied them to the symbol of Chand’s flame."
Suddenly, Bicrista speaks, her tone emotionless as if she were reading from an instruction manual.
Her gaze still lost in the void.

"He would cut them piece by piece. Carefully and diligently, making sure they didn’t die."

"They screamed. They despaired. They cursed the gods and all of creation. They even cursed us who watched helplessly. He wouldn’t let them die."

"When their eyes were empty and their minds shattered, only then would he release them."

"But for us, there was no such freedom. He wanted us to watch, to not miss a single moment."

"He dined on that flesh. The table set in front of us, tied to a wall. His mouth noisily gulping down, splattering blood everywhere."

"We were kept starving to death. Stale bread and water occasionally, just enough to keep us alive."

What purpose does it serve to make children experience this?
I am a monster myself, capable of sinking quite low, but I cannot understand senseless killing.
Crushing one's enemies and making them suffer is satisfying, but killing and pain for their own sake are a waste.

"He wanted to pass on his legacy. The legacy of an artist. We were his witnesses."
As if reading my thoughts, the woman explains the perverse motivation of the killer.

"Fucking psycho!" exclaims Deedee.

I am not sure if I am in a position to judge the monster of the Church.
What I do know is that Bicrista is now my responsibility, and I have promised to take on this darkness.
Luysia's heavy gaze is on me. I can feel her expectations.
From her perspective, I am probably not much different from the killer.

Rero too looks at me with hope, as if he truly believes I can do something for Bicrista.
The brunette shows an unusual sensitivity. I am not the only one who has changed.

The silver-haired girl continues in her stream of consciousness, likely unlocked by Raqahela's magic.

"He forced us to have sex. At first, it was painful. Disgusting. Blood flowed as my brother's cock took my virginity."

"Then it became the only relief from our imprisonment. The consolation for the horror we were forced to witness. I gave pleasure to Gallo, and he gave it to me."

"In the meantime, he watched us, pleased. He couldn’t contain his laughter as he masturbated while watching us."

Despite the apathetic tone of her confession, her eyes betray a sense of desperation. Tears, testifying to this, streak down her cheeks.

"He was spurting his sperm all over us. He laughed. He laughed. He laughed."

Kanna's grip on my hand tightens, seeking comfort in our connection.
I squeeze her hand reassuringly, silently communicating that we will face this together.

"Nothing could bring me back to who I was before. Nothing could provide relief. Nothing could heal this sick mind. Despite being freed, I had become dependent on that darkness."

Bicrista looks into my eyes, implying that she is attracted to me for this reason.
In me, she sees a darkness comparable to that of Jakobus Aufreiber.

"But your darkness is different. It’s warm. Enveloping. Comforting."

I step forward and extend my hand to touch Bicrista’s trembling shoulder.
She looks at me, terrified.

"He will come for me. When the time is ripe. He promised me that."
I embrace her, holding her tightly to me.
She trembles. Her cold body needs my warmth.

"I will take on this burden," I tell her softly.
My hand strokes her silver hair.

"You are mine now. I will protect you and make you stronger."

Bicrista shakes her head, thinking she has no way out.
That’s why she continued to hide behind masks, hoping to conceal herself behind them.
Her tears now flow freely.

27