Vol. 2 Chapter 87: Orgy [❤️❤️❤️]🔞
974 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The preparations are almost complete, but there's one very important thing to do to be ready for the Demonic Game of Death.
I need to empower my women, and there's only one way to do that.
In front of me is the stunning blonde with azure eyes.
Beneath that icy expression, there's a desire she struggles to keep under control, but it's always on the verge of exploding.
I've come to the point where I like to keep her always under tension, and I know she likes it too despite the suffering.

"Get undressed, Luysia." my command is unambiguous.

She's a bit hesitant, but then she undresses one piece at a time, revealing her splendid body.
A toned and trained physique, enhanced by her angelic face and glacial eyes.
"To empower you to the fullest, I need to cum inside you," I tell her as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
I treat her like a doll, I turn her around, and force her to bend over toward the edge of the bed, a ninety-degree angle, placing my hand on her back.

I slap her beautiful toned buttocks.
She holds back a moan, determined to endure the pain that becomes pleasure.
I lick my fingers, salivating them, and then bring them to her no longer sacred hole.
"So bossy..." she comments, but I know she prefers it this way.
My fingers make their way between her lower lips, transferring my saliva to her vagina to lubricate the entrance.

My cock is already hard, I'm so perverse. The frigid blonde ignites her basest instincts.
My tip is already at the entrance. I can't wait any longer with further preliminaries. I'll be a bit rough.
But as I've already told, Luysia likes it like this and indeed she's already soaking wet.
My cock enters slowly. There's a bit of resistance, but I don't back down.

"AH~ ♡"
I'm so rough she can't help but moan. A mix of pain and pleasure, which excites her masochistic mind even more.
I push my hips immediately. I won't go easy, especially with her.
Her vagina is as if it were still virgin. Tight, so tight I can hardly breathe, yet getting wetter and wetter.
I penetrate while she moans. I increase the pace.

"Break me again!~ ♡"
She screams her deepest desire.
I can no longer control it. I slam it inside her with all my might, my hips pumping furiously.
Luysia moans uncontrollably, her eyes wide with pleasure and pain.
It's obvious she likes this rough treatment. I pump hard, the movement is merciless.

Her pussy is special, a desecrated pussy meant to never be deflowered but instead has been corrupted by me.
The feeling is indeed divine when I slam it into Luysia.

Suddenly, I feel my climax building inside me. I know it won't be long.
I firmly grasp Luysia's hips, pulling her closer to me.
The sensation is overwhelming: her tight, wet pussy milks me, pushing me to go on.

I cum deeply inside her, filling her with my hot and fervent seed.
Luysia lets out a cry of passion, her body trembling as she orgasms around me.
It's an intense moment.

The unexpected domination makes her collapse on the edge of the bed, white fluid coming out of her vagina.
The scene before me is quite indecent.

My cock is still stone, and I motion for Bicrista to join me.
I sit on the edge of the large bed, and she comes to me.

When she's in front of me, I pull down her skirt, almost tearing it off.
I give her panties the same treatment, which are already wet in anticipation.
Despite all her mental troubles, Bicrista can be such a slut. The fears from earlier have disappeared, hidden by the expression of a bitch in heat that she is showing me right now.

I lift her up just as she is, still half-dressed, and place her on my legs.
My cock kisses her little vagina which already seems well disposed. She embraces me, desiring physical contact.
I don't deny her and hold her tight, while our private parts rub against each other, with moist sounds of pleasant friction.
She, with her head on my shoulder, kisses my neck. Then she licks me like a cat.
It's as if with sex we can communicate our true feelings.

My hands grab her round buttocks and I lift her slightly.
With a thrust, my dick knocks and without much hesitation enters her small pussy.
"BIG!~ 🤍" Bicrista screams at the rough penetration.
"I want to feel your orgasms, Bicrista," I say, in a low and deep voice. "Let go of your fears and let me in."

Bicrista's eyes widen with pleasure as she confronts my request. She clings to me, her body trembling.

I feel her wetness on my thighs as I hold her tight, with my cock pulsing inside her.
"You're so tight, Bicrista," I whisper, loving the way she feels, how she grips my cock like a vice.
"Strauss~ 🤍" she says my name, the name of the one giving her pleasure.

I thrust into Bicrista's tight pussy, feeling her juices covering my cock and pushing me to go on.
Her eyes cloud over with pleasure as I claim her body.

As I continue to fuck her, I can't help but think about the others. I must ensure we are all in this together.
That we are all prepared for whatever awaits us.
I must make sure each of us fights for the same goal: to increase our power and ensure our survival.

And so, Bicrista and I continue, with our bodies entwined, until pleasure reaches its peak.
We both release, her screams mixing with my moans as we orgasm together.
Her little pussy immediately fills with my cum, making her shudder with sensation.
She collapses limp on my shoulder, our panting echoing in the room, testament to our common desire for power and above all, pleasure.

I stroke her silver hair and gently lay her on the bed.
We will be formidable, that much is clear. I don't know what kind of contracts Queen Azherie has with her Servants, but I'm sure they're not as deep as mine. My real power is not just the curses as the queen thinks, but my addictive demonic semen that buffs my women beyond their limits. Every moment of intimacy we share increases our strength, our bonds deepen, and the contract becomes stronger. Just as my Servants can no longer do without me, I cannot do without them.
No matter what challenges we face, we will face them together and emerge victorious.

I rise from the bed and see Rero, her eyes filled with desire, fixated on my still dripping crystal penis and the juices of Bicrista.
Her expression, with flushed cheeks, is as indecent as a dog waiting for its meal.

I approach her. She's seated in a chair in front of the fireplace.
I take her hands and help her to stand. Her green eyes shine with the reflection of the fireplace's flames, as if symbolizing the passion coursing through her at this moment.

We exchange a languid kiss. Then I place my hand on her head.
I push her down, making her kneel at the height of my cock. She already knows what to do.
She opens her mouth and swallows my cock.
She's become skilled at this, and with expert tongue play, she brings great pleasure to my glans.

I lift my gaze from this indecent sight and meet the eyes of the other two women in the room.
I can see they are aroused and unsatisfied, envious of Rero.
I gesture with both hands for them to come to me. They don't need telling twice.
Kanna joins me on the right, while Deedee comes up on my left.
As they undress, I kiss first the professor and then the green-haired ranger, alternating between them.
My hands touch their splendid bodies and reach their pussies. Both are already ready to be used.

Meanwhile, Rero continues to work on my dick, with obscene noises.
Her face moves back and forth, causing me spasms of pleasure.

The two more mature friends seem envious, but there's no reason for them to be.
"There's enough for everyone," I declare to reassure them.
In their eyes, I don't see conviction. To convince them, I place my hands on their heads and guide them down like Rero.
Then I slide my hands behind their necks and push them against my penis, forcing the two women to kiss it.

Beneath me now is a heavenly spectacle.
While the brunette has the tip in her mouth, Kanna and Deedee use their lips as if they were rails for my cock to slide back and forth.
With open mouths, my penis rubs between the moist lips of the two friends, right and left, before ending up deep in Rero's throat.
All of this is too pleasurable. Stimulated at various points, I'm already at the limit.

Deedee, as aggressive as she can be, moves to my balls and starts licking them. She wants to trigger the explosion.
"Oh, shit!" is all I can exclaim, as the three work on my tool.
Kanna begins to massage the area beneath my balls with her hand, bringing me even closer to the apex.

They, like predators, sense that I am weak, that I am close to climax, and position themselves all three in front of me with open mouths, waiting for the warm liquid.
I ejaculate, covering their obscene faces with white sperm.

The three women in front of me emit groans and moans when they feel the warm, salty liquid splashing on their faces and bodies.
Rero, Kanna, and Deedee look at me adoringly, their eyes shining with desire.
Kanna and Deedee, still kneeling in front of me, pounce on their greedy mouths for every last drop of my sperm, exchanging a Sapphic kiss.
Rero, on the other hand, gorges herself because she doesn't want to miss out on the pleasure.
The sight of them swallowing my jizz, with eyes wide open and full of lust, drives me even crazier.

I emit a growl, my hunger for power and control growing stronger with each passing moment.
The more I savor their submission, the more I realize they are willing to do anything to be with me, to be my Servants.

But just when I think I have control, Rero pushes me to the ground and sits on my cock in an M position.
My penis slips inside her effortlessly. She is very hot and moans when I am inside.
It must be the effect of having set her libido to the maximum.
Deedee also attacks me, sitting on my face. Her dripping pussy is on my mouth.

While being thrust into Rero with wild abandon, Deedee takes advantage of her position to rub her soaked pussy against my mouth, her moans mixing with those of the others. Kanna takes the opportunity to insert her fingers into her own wet pussy, using the spectacle before her to reach orgasm.

Rero's pussy tightens around my ever-hard cock despite having ejaculated many times. Deedee's pussy squirts its juices on my face, and as Kanna reaches her release, I know we have become one.

It's hard to resist the moist, fragrant opening of the green-haired woman inviting me to come closer. I dive into it with my tongue, savoring the taste of her love juice and inhaling her sweet scent.

As I lick her sex, my hands move up Rero's body, exploring her curves and caressing her skin.
I touch her slutty thighs and reach her ample ass. I squeeze it violently.
Rero cries from pleasure, moving her hips to satisfy my cock in her hot pussy.

Meanwhile, Deedee's body shakes with pleasure, her moans becoming louder and more urgent as I delve with my expert tongue into her wet cavern. Deedee and Rero rest their heads against each other, sharing the intimacy of this sensual moment.

With one final thrust, I cum deeply inside Rero, my seed filling her completely.
She screams in pleasure, her orgasm echoing in the room as I continue to lick the ranger's vagina.

Kanna and Deedee are now extremely aroused and they too want their creampie.

Deedee moves from my face and positions herself next to me, presenting her enormous boobs which I can't wait to play with.
I pull out from Rero, her contorted pussy clinging to my pulsating cock as it releases the last drops of sperm.
I look at the other two women, their eyes wide with lust and desire, and I can't help but smile.

Kanna and Deedee eagerly climb onto my body, one on each side, their warm and wet pussies ready to consume my seed.
Their bodies tremble as they touch mine.

"Fuck me, Master!~💚" moans Deedee, in a pleading voice. "I need you inside me, I need your sperm inside me~💚"

23