Vol. 2 Chapter 103: Jakobus Aufreiber [☠️☠️☠️]🔞
496 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he had promised her, he has come back for her.

{ BICRISTA! BICRISTA! Listen to me! }
Strauss Wagner's voice in her mind finds no response.

{ BICRISTA! Answer me! }

The woman cannot hear him.
The only thing that fills her head is fear.

Because in front of her is the Monster of the Church.

Jakobus Aufreiber approaches what remains of Gallo.
Intestines, organs, lungs, and limbs lay scattered on the ground in a sea of blood.
A horrifying red pool that excites the killer as if it were a painting he himself has crafted, and indeed, he is the author of this grotesque spectacle.

Without fear of getting dirty, the enemy sifts through the remains with his long claws until he finds Gallo's gem.
Lifting the necklace with one of his claws, he cradles it gently in a clawed hand and slips it into a pocket of his coat.

A twisted smile crosses his face as he mockingly bows and utters a deceitful "Thank you!" before moving on.

"Look what we have here," he comments, noticing one of Gallo's glittering eyes amidst the blood.

The metallic penetration into the organic piece sends shivers down the woman's spine as she trembles incessantly.
One of his claws skewers the eye and brings it to his mouth as though it were an appetizer picked up at a buffet.

Bicrista feels the taste of bile in her mouth as she watches Jakobus Aufreiber bring the eye to his mouth.

*MUNCH*

"Not bad!" he comments, satisfied.
"I've earned this snack, don't you think, Bicrista?" Jakobus asks, turning towards the woman who is completely paralyzed with terror.

"Raw is always better. Especially if the meat is fresh," he expresses his preference for meat.

The man removes his mask, placing it in a pocket, thus revealing his disturbing face.
His features are gaunt with sunken blue eyes, and black hair combed back.
A prominent and thin nose. Thin lips, pale skin.

Jakobus's tongue flicks out to taste the blood on his claws, the sour and metallic flavor bringing a sense of satisfaction to his twisted mind. "I'm getting hungry. It's always like this! Appetite comes with eating."

Jakobus spots Gallo's heart, still pulsating briefly.
He retracts his claws inside the sleeves of his coat, bends down slightly, and with his hand, picks up the organ.

He lifts it gently and holds it in front of himself, looking at it with pleasure.
He squeezes it mildly, almost mimicking the pumping movement.

"Just a taste..." he says, mouth watering.

*CRUNCH*

Jakobus bites into Gallo's heart, tearing off a piece with his teeth.
Then, he chews noisily.

"IIIAAHHH!" Bicrista screams, watching the scene helplessly.

"Munch… A bit tough… munch… but delicious… munch… juicy!"
His mouth is messy, and bits of flesh fly out as he chews.
Human blood dribbles down his lips, staining his face.

Jakobus licks his lips, satisfied with the taste of Gallo's heart.
He pulls out a handkerchief from his pocket and meticulously cleans his mouth.

Then, he tosses the gnawed heart back among the other human remains.
"Unfortunately, there's no time for a full meal. The queen has pressing needs. A real shame, but after all, I owe her my loyalty as my Patron."

His blue eyes sparkle with satisfaction, and he turns to Bicrista with an evil smile.

"Bicrista, you've grown up well. I bet you didn't think I would come for you, did you?" he laughs maniacally.
"Art is suffering, and I have suffered much knowing you were so far away… but my perseverance has finally been rewarded."

The trembling Bicrista can't even utter a word.
Her mind refuses to accept what she has witnessed.
She can't think clearly. The tattoo of the contract she has with Strauss Wagner flickers on her neck.
By not listening to her Master's voice calling her to order through telepathic message, it is as if she is disobeying him.

The monster inexorably approaches her.
She wants to run, she wants to scream.
Her body doesn't respond to her commands.
Jakobus grabs Bicrista by the arm, pulling her forcefully towards him.

"Do not fear," he says in a reassuring tone, with a grin that never leaves his face.
"You are my legacy, the witness to my art! The spectator who will observe my magnum opus. How could I harm you?"

But then the man raises his head to the sky thoughtfully, as if he has had a realization.

"Uhm… now that I think about it… You will die at the end of this game anyway. Such a pity. I'll have to find another witness. What a waste…" the man seems genuinely regretful.

Thanks solely to her survival instinct, the woman finds a bit of strength to resist.
Bicrista struggles, but the invisible metal wires encircling her body tighten at his touch, preventing her from escaping.
Moreover, the monstrous pain from her brother's death still courses through her veins, clouding her thoughts and leaving her powerless in front of the madman before her.

Violently, Jakobus snatches the necklace with the Strauss team gem from her.

"I'm sure the queen will forgive me if I indulge in a little fun. Don't you think I deserve it too?"
The serial killer's expression becomes even more perverse.

"Now...it's true that I prefer little girls. From that point of view there, I preferred you better eight years ago my sweet Bicrista. I mean sexually of course. However, it's also true that you have a fairly childish body that reflects my tastes."

The man unbuckles his pants and pulls out his cock.
His penis is already hard at the thought of violating the helpless woman in front of her.
Jakobus begins to jack off as he watches Bicrista completely terrified.

Bicrista's heart beats wildly with fear and pain; her Master's yells do not reach her.
It is again like when she was a prisoner in the church while the monster tortured her and her brother.

The same helplessness in the face of the horror she is forced to witness.
Tears well up in her eyes. Eyes that have witnessed the worst obscenities.
"Someone save me." this is the only thought.

Jakobus moans from the pleasure he gives himself with his hand.
But clearly that is no longer enough for him.
His hands begin to touch Bicrista's motionless body.

The silver-haired woman feels immense disgust and utter revulsion as his filthy hands touch her indecently.

"Now, my sweet Bicrista, I can finally pluck your sweet fruit," he purrs, his gruesome breath on her face.
His putrid breath, which smells of blood and human flesh, causes her to retch.

 

[ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE]

The defining spell of the Master - Servant contract.
The Master's magic that demands absolute obedience from its Servant.
The tattoo flashes like a siren.

{ Bicrista, you belong to me. Obey my orders. You are my instrument. }

The voice of her Master, Strauss Wagner, is now clear and limpid in his mind.
She cannot object to it. She cannot think of anything else.
She cannot feel fear. She cannot feel any emotion.

The only thing she is allowed is absolute obedience to the Master.

Bicrista stops shaking.
Now she is merely a puppet commanded by her Master.

{ SERVANT! Free yourself and kill Jakobus Aufreiber! }

The assassin's hands firmly clutch the two daggers.
Although Silverdark's metal wires wrap around her and cut her flesh, Bicrista spins around, slicing through everything around her.

The wires are cut cleanly, some cause her wounds, blood flows but she feels no pain.
In her head is only the order of her Master.

The completely surprised killer fails to move in time.
His fully erect cock is sliced clean off.

The penis flies off a few meters away from him.

The monster experiences the real pain that he has never felt in his life.

"UAAARARARRARGGHHH!"

Blood flows copiously from his sharply severed urinary duct as he watches in horror as his penis lies on the ground.

 

13