An End To A Crisis And On To A New World Part 3
949 4 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
40+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

 

[Notice…]
Waifu, Shea Haulia, is now pregnant.

That was the last thing Tomoya saw when she went to bed. The next morning, she announced it to the girls, and Shea, who was the center of attention, blushed bright red. But the loving smile she had on her face as she rubbed her belly could not be hidden.

“Tomo, are you jumping worlds now?” Yue asked as she covered Lilia’s mouth with her hand and restrained her from making a scene. It seemed the overworking princess wanted to take off a few things in the palace before she left, but everyone knew if they let her leave, she would work herself to death.

“Yeah. The world we will be going to is a lot like this one. Whether I can bring you out or not is another story as well. We will find out when I get there. I will be spending my nights with you all unless I am trying to bring in a new wife. But I do not want you girls to worry since I will not be neglecting any of you. Tio and Suzu are still not pregnant. And I still need to work hard to make Remia my official wife.” Tomoya’s words made Remia blush, but she looked the other way. While she was fine with doing it with Tomoya, she still wanted to have proper feelings for the girl. She did not wish to rush things.

“We trust you. You have never failed us at all. So do not worry and do what you need to do. We will be waiting for you here.” Shizuku was the one to speak up as she walked over and hugged Tomoya’s waist.

“There is also the chance that Eden will be stripped from my body. So please prepare yourselves. If that happens, I will do everything in my power to return here. No matter how long it takes.” Tomoya was worried about this the most. The girls also felt slightly anxious, but they still chose to follow Tomoya.

“Just do what you need to do. We will wait for you.” Aiko said as she looked at the other girls. They, too, all nodded, agreeing with her statement.

“Then I will head out now. I will contact you once I reach the new world.” Tomoya got up and gave each girl a kiss before jumping out of Eden.

“I could have gone and gotten all the magics here, but… too much of a hassle, and I do not know if I can even use them.” While they were good spells to get just to get to them would take too much time and she did not wish to stay on this world any longer. Things were all messed up, and Ehit might start attacking at any time since she had messed so much up for him. While she could easily kill him, she did not wish to deal with millions of apostles.

Opening her menu, Tomoya scrolled down to the world list and pressed on the Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken button. She had only just pressed the button before her vision went white, and the feeling of falling once more overtook her. “Damn, stupid goddess!”

*Bam!*

“Ouch!” Tomoya cried out as she slammed into something hard. She looked around to find herself in a cave lit up by colorful rocks. The first thing she did before even standing up was try to open a portal to Eden. When she saw the portal open, a wave of relief swept over her as she rolled herself inside. “It worked…. It came with me. Thank the…. Well, not that stupid goddess. What is with her and dropping me from the ceiling of caves!? Anyway, I need to let the girls know all is safe.”

While Tomoya was doing that inside the cave she was just in, a figure stood there staring at the top of the barrier it was locked in. “What the hell was that? A beastfolk?”

Back inside Eden. “So you arrived that quickly!?” Koari asked in surprise.

“Yeah. As far as I know.” Tomoya answered before looking at Yue. “Yue, I want to see if you can go through the portal. ”

“Okay.” She waited for Tomoya to open a portal before trying to walk through it. But as she did she was teleported back to the entrance of the portal and was unable to pass through it. “This…. Tomo, I can’t pass through it. I keep returning here.”

Tomoya frowned but could only sigh. “I will try to figure something out. But I promise to keep coming back every night to visit.”

“It’s fine. We will wait.” Yue smiled as she walked over, jumped on Tomoya, and bit her neck.

Tomoya did not care as she looked at the rest of her wives. “I will be going. I need to set up a base. I will be gone until tonight.”

After saying goodbye to her wives once more, Tomoya returned to the cave she appeared in. She stood there looking around and frowned slightly. “Why is the ceiling so low? Wait…. Did I fall through a damn hole or something!?”

“Umm…. Little fox, why are you up there?” A voice came from below. Tomoya looked down to see a massive dragon looking up at her. She immediately understood what was going on.

“Oh! If it isn’t Veena!”

54