The Haulia Tribe
2.5k 6 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
16+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne 
For those who read my other novels, The Dragon Girl's Ascension Volume 1 is now available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CLLKVHQK

“Tomo, down there!” Shea pointed toward the ground. Below them was a bunch of rabbitmen who were being surrounded by plant monsters. These kinds of monsters were not those found in the Reisen Gorg.

“Hold on!” Tomoya raised her weapon and began firing. The plant monsters looked like mushrooms with arms that looked like long tentacle-like protrusions. They flailed around like whips, and from what Tomoya could tell, they seemed to be able to extend and retract them almost instantly. It worked in the same manner as her sword, except her gunblade could branch out.

Tomoya dropped from the air while exploding the heads of the monsters below. Her aim was not the best since it still took a few shots to hit her target just right, but this was only because she had yet to receive the gun mastery skill.

When they reached the ground, Tomoya did not land right away. She hovered in the air and looked at the green blood-like substance oozing from the dead mushroom monsters. “Yue, look. Is it just me, or does that blood seem to be growing moss?”

“You are right it is. It seems to be taking root.” Yue waved her hand and cast an ice spell. The blood froze solid, but to everyone’s surprise, the ice quickly cracked and was covered in moss.

“Hmmm… This might be more trouble than we had expected. In the future, no matter what, do not let the moss touch you.” Tomoya sent a fireball at the moss, which this time seemed to work as it caught on fire and quickly burnt away. All that was left was black burn marks. “We need to burn all corpses from now on too.”

“Shea!” A voice came from behind a few rocks. The surviving members of the Haulia tribe all slowly appeared. Their faces were pale, and it seemed that they had been thought a lot just now.

“Father!” Shea yelled out. She wanted to run over to her father but found she could hardly move with Tomoya still holding on to her. “Umm… Tomo….”

“Hold on, I will bring you over. It’s not good to touch something we have yet to understand fully.” Tomoya pointed to the charred ground. She did not know what would happen if anyone touched the moss just yet, so it was best to be very careful. Tomoya felt that the moss seemed to be kind of parasitic in nature. But she was not too sure.

“Oh…. Then umm… Can you not squeeze my butt in front of my people… it’s embarrassing.” Shea’s cheeks were red. This entire time even when Tomoya was firing her weapon, her hand did not stop massaging her butt cheeks. She was really starting to feel weird in a certain area.

“Don’t mind,” Tomoya replied with a smile and squeezed the firm yet squishy butt cheek in her hand, causing Shea to pout slightly. She pushed her face into Tomoya’s chest, trying to hide her embarrassment.

“Shea, who is this?” Shea’s father asked. He watched as the person holding his daughter slowly landed in front of him. But what confused him was that his daughter did not leave the fox girl’s side and instead still leaned against the fox girl’s chest.

“This is…. Tomoya and Yue…” Shea replied. She had still not realized she was now standing on solid land.

Yue got off Tomoya's back and stood beside him. She looked at the rabbit girl who was still hugging her love and pursed her lips a bit. She couldn’t say that she wasn’t slightly jealous. But she knew Tomoya needed to impregnate five girls on each world she went to. So she would be seeing a lot of this in the future. But… “Shea, how long are you going to keep holding on to Tomo? Your father is giving you strange looks.”

“Hmmm? Fueeew!? Why didn’t you say anything!” Shea’s whole face turned red as she lowered her head. She took a few steps back from Tomoya and turned around to face her father. “Ummm… Tomo, Yue, this is my father.”

“Ahem….” Shea’s father looked at his daughter and then at Tomoya, who was staring at him with no expression on her face and could tell this person was powerful. “My name is Cam Haulia. I am the Chief of our small tribe here. Thank you for just now. If not for you, we would have all died here.”

“No need to thank me. I was just helping you since you are Shea’s family and will be my family as well in the future.” Tomoya replied with a straight face. But the rabbit girl next to her head seemed to be pumping out steam. Tomoya grinned, seeing how embarrassed Shea was. In the story, she only became more forward because of Hajime’s rejection.

“Family?” Cam looked at his daughter, and seeing her ears, which were dancing slightly, he understood. But he just never thought that his daughter would fall for another girl. But he was fine with this. If someone was willing to accept his daughter for who she was, then he was happy as long as she was happy. “I see. Then Tomoya, no Tomo, if I may. It is a pleasure to meet and once again thank you.”

“Well….” Tomoya scratched her head before nodding and saying: “You are welcome. But we should get a move on. If we stay here, we are only asking to be attacked. The monsters that have fallen from the sky are not monsters from this world. We do not know when they will attack or what kind of numbers they have.”

“We will follow your orders.” Cam knew the situation was not good. He had lost quite a few of his members. He was doing his all to keep what members they had left alive.

 

127