Heading Out To Meet The Dragon
1.7k 6 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
23+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

 

“Umm… I know this might sound weird, but Sensei, why are you letting Sakagami-san hug you like that?” One of the male students that Tomoya had long forgotten the name of but was part of Aiko’s guards asked. 
 
“Why ask stupid questions?” Tomoya leaned down and gave Aiko a peck on the lips. Aiko’s eyes widened but slowly closed. Since she knew she was not going to get home any time soon, she did not care what others thought anymore. She loved Tomoya, and that was all that mattered. 
 
“I-I see…. So you should just die already….” The male student gritted his teeth. He had always liked Aiko, but he was her student! Now she was being taken by a girl!
 
Nana sighed and walked over, and patted his shoulder. “Don’t mind.”
 
“Mind your ass!” The male student yelled out before sulking even more. He looked at Tomoya, who was now kissing not only Aiko but Yue, Shea, and even Yuka, and felt like the world was unfair. Why was it a beautiful girl could get so many beautiful girls!? While he was stuck looking at nothing! “I should have fucked that maid….”
 
“Did you say something?” Nana felt like she heard the young man next to her mumble something.
 
“Nothing!” the male student blushed and looked away. He decided the next chance he got, he would find that maid and become a man!
 
“Anyway.” Tomoya finished giving her girls a kiss and began speaking: “We have two targets, one is my target, a young noble named Will, and the other is Shitstain.” 
 
“Tomo, it’s Shimizu!” Aiko glared at Tomoya. She knew this girl was doing it on purpose.
 
“Right. Shitzu!” Tomo replied with an earnest smile, making Aiko puff her cheeks out. Tomoya really found it cute. “Anyway! We need to make up ground, so we will be flying over.”
 
Tomoya took out a flying bus, one that could fit at least fifty people. She then led her girls on board while the others quickly followed. But when the holy knights tried to get on, she flicked them both off instantly and flew off.
 
“Tomo, you should be nicer to them. They have been trying their best to keep me safe.” Aiko reprimanded.
 
“Aiko, my dear Aiko. Those men are trying to get into your pants. Only I am allowed to do that. So those with very noticeable objectives should die. They are just lucky that since I know it would make you cry if I killed them, is why I have yet to take their lives.” Tomoya always felt these two guards were after her Aiko. No one was allowed to even think about trying to steal her Loli Sensei!
 
“I…” Aiko blushed. She then pinched Tomo. 
 
“Aiko, Tomo is right, though. Since we set out, those two have always been eyeing you. Why do you think we girls always took turns coming to visit you at night?” Yuka whispered.
 
Aiko suddenly remembered that she did feel uncomfortable under their gazes once and a while, but she never said anything. Thinking of this in how Yuka and the girls were trying to protect her, her heart melted. She hugged Yuka’s arm and leaned into her. “Thanks, Yuka.”
 
“Mm… We are now sisters, so I will do my best to protect you even more.” Yuka smiled brightly. Yuka always thought Aiko was cute now she found her even cuter.
 
Tomo looked at the two standing next to her and pursed her lips. She leaned over and whispered into Yuka’s ear. “If you plan to eat Aiko without me there, I will make sure you can’t walk for a year. I mean, I will screw you until your legs go numb.”
 
Yuka’s whole face flushed as she smacked Tomoya’s shoulder. “As if I would! I am yours!”
 
“Hehe.” Tomoya laughed and gave her a kiss on the forehead. The bus was so wide. So all four girls could sit with Tomoya. Yue sat on one of Tomoya’s knees while Aiko sat on the other. Shea sat on her left while Yuka sat on the right. You could say Tomoya was swimming in girls at this time.
 
“Tomo, how far do we need to go?” Shea asked. She was not in a hurry, but she was truly curious.
 
“It would have taken a few hours if we traveled normally, but we will be there in five minutes. The waterfall should be just up ahead. But Yue, Shea, you both need to prepare for a fight. There will be a dragon. Yuka, Aiko, you two will stay with Yue. This dragon is not something you two can fight just yet. I will help you both level up later. Yue will make sure you are both safe.” Tomoya looked at Yue, who nodded her head. She understood that Even though the two were pregnant that, Tomoya wanted to still help them raise their levels more.
 
“Okay. We won’t leave her side.” Yuka replied, and Aiko also nodded.
 
“Good, and I guess the other four can stay with Yue too, but if anyone gets any ideas about my girls, I will feed them to the dragon.” Tomoya’s words sent a chill down the boys’ spines. 
 
“Hey, Sakagami-san, how do you know a dragon will be there?” Taeko asked.
 
“You can call it a fox’s instinct.” Tomoya glanced back and smiled. Her smile bloomed like flowers, causing Taeko to blush and lower her head as she cursed under her breath. “Damn it! I will turn gay at this rate! Tomoya’s smile is too much!”
 
108