Chapter 54 : Arina vs Fake White Hero
71 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arina and White Hero are currently facing each other, both on alert and ready to attack. They both don't want to rush into attacking recklessly, especially since they are unaware of each other's abilities.

"Fascinating. So, who are you? How dare you disrupt the great performance for Lady Alice," Arina asked angrily, aiming her axe at White Hero in an attempt to intimidate him.

"Me? I'm White Hero," White Hero replied calmly, unaffected by Arina's intimidation.

"No, I can instantly tell if you're someone I know," Arina retorted.

"Hahaha, caught red-handed, huh? So what? And who's this Alice?" White Hero asked, tilting his head slightly out of curiosity.

"You have no right to know, infiltrating rodent!" Arina attempted to intimidate White Hero again.

[Telepath]

[Origin Skill: Telepath Block]

[Telepath End]

"What?" Arina was surprised as she couldn't use Telepath, indicating she couldn't communicate. It was bad because Arina was a Tanker and needed someone who could deal high damage to enemies.

"Surprised? It's simple. I know you still have a very strong ally. I don't want a two-on-one fight," White Hero taunted Arina.

"I'll expose your rotten mask!" Arina yelled and swiftly dashed towards White Hero with high speed, attempting to strike him.

[Origin Skill: Realms Change]

Instantly, the area that was once on the roof of a resident's house, precisely in the middle of Arclens City, transformed into a vast grassland with a small lake. Of course, Arina immediately stopped her movement and leaped backward because she didn't want to make a mistake.

"Surprised? Why did you jump back?" White Hero mocked Arina.

Arina then took a wooden rod-shaped item from her pocket and immediately broke it. Instantly, Arina's clothes turned into thick black armor, quite heavy.

"Oh, you're wearing battle armor. Nice battle armor. I didn't expect to find high-quality battle armor here," White Hero praised Arina's battle armor.

"Of course! This armor is a gift from my creator, undoubtedly excellent. That's an unquestionable fact," Arina boasted slightly.

Though they were conversing, they were both on guard and ready to attack or dodge each other's attacks.

"Creator? Then you mentioned Alice earlier, so Alice is your creator?" White Hero asked.

"Yeah," Arina replied casually.

With high speed, Arina leaped high and then descended directly onto White Hero while swinging her quite large axe. While descending, Arina also activated several buffs for herself.

[Ultimate Skill: Samara Warrior]

[Special Skill: Physical Boost]

[Origin Skill: Bless of Tartarus]

[Ultimate Skill: Protection of True Darkness]

[Special Skill: Stamina Boost]

[Special Skill: Energy Boost]

As Arina's position was very close to White Hero, she immediately activated a Skill that made her axe emit a thick red aura.

[Ultimate Skill: Fallen Angel Slash]

Suddenly, Arina's movement halted, which made her slightly surprised.

"Huh?"

White Hero managed to block the swing of Arina's large axe blade using a quite long golden staff.

"Unfortunately, weak attacks like that won't be able to harm me,"

"Do you think I'm that foolish?" Arina asked, smiling cunningly although her smile wasn't visible as it was covered by her helmet.

[Origin Skill: Massive Damage Transfer]

Instantly, an orange aura appeared on Arina's armor, and the aura transferred to Arina's axe blade.

"I commend your intelligence," White Hero praised Arina.

[Origin Skill: Micro Barrier]

A huge explosion occurred, causing White Hero to be flung several tens of meters away, and there was also a half-circle shield made of micro-sized particles right in front of White Hero's body. The explosion also caused some parts of White Hero's clothes to tear, and the edge of his mask was damaged.

(Good thing I still retained the Damage I received when fighting the True Abyssal Dragon Lord.)

"Alright, time to get serious," White Hero's voice changed to sound like a damaged radio, and his movements also began to change.

"You won't be able to kill me because I'm one of the best Tankers," Arina boasted.

Suddenly, White Hero disappeared from Arina's sight.

"What?" Arina was quite surprised.

Suddenly, White Hero immediately attacked Arina's armor using the staff, and Arina couldn't match White Hero's movements, causing a part of Arina's armor to instantly shatter. Of course, Arina was very surprised, but fighting against an enemy at high speed alone was very risky for Arina, as she could only defend herself.

The sound of the collision between White Hero's golden staff and Arina's armor was quite loud, like the sound of someone hitting an iron with a regular staff.

"Your armor is so thick, very annoying," White Hero said in a frustrated tone.

[Origin Skill: Mirror Attack]

Instantly, Arina moved at the same speed as White Hero, surprising him. Arina immediately attacked White Hero with her large axe, using the same movement as White Hero previously, causing White Hero to be flung back several meters again without being able to make a defense.

"Hahahaha, amazing, you have a skill that can counterattack like that," White Hero exclaimed.

Arina remained silent, thinking hard about how to defeat the opponent in front of her. Arina was almost out of offensive skills and it was highly unlikely for her to attack with her current speed because Arina's movements were much slower compared to White Hero's.

This was due to several factors: first, Arina's role as a Tanker and Support, second, Arina's heavy armor, which reduced her movement speed, and there were still several other factors.

"I'm sure the second layer of your armor is thicker than before," White Hero guessed.

"Hahaha, just try it! And I'm still curious who the damn rat behind that cursed mask of yours is!"

"I will reveal my identity if you manage to destroy my mask,"

Arina was slightly annoyed by the challenge, especially since she was almost out of offensive skills. However, she strengthened her resolve and believed confidently that she would win this fight.

"CHARGE!!!!!" Arina challenged White Hero back.

White Hero immediately dashed toward Arina with high speed, while Arina prepared to defend herself and find an opening to strike back.

"I'm curious, where do you come from?"

As White Hero got closer, he used his staff again to strike Arina's armor, but Arina's armor was still too thick, and White Hero's attacks only left scratches on it.

"Hahaha, I refuse to answer. It's amazing how Lady Alice can lure creatures like you to reveal yourselves,"

"Unfortunately, I appear because of my own will!! And you seem to be an entity that shouldn't exist in this world!" White Hero tried to attack Arina's armor again.

Arina tried her best to deflect every attack from White Hero, but his speed was too high, making all of Arina's movements futile.

"Hahaha!! We came to this world only to deliver it to our creator!!" Arina exclaimed.

[Ultimate Skill: Mega Damage Transfer]

White Hero immediately leaped back several times, and then a huge explosion occurred around Arina. Of course, White Hero wouldn't fall for the same trick twice.

"Your HP and Defense are high, quite annoying!!" White Hero attacked Arina again.

"LET'S SEE IF I WILL DIE OR IF YOU WILL RUN OUT OF ENERGY!!" Arina challenged White Hero.

======================

[Ultimate Skill: Ultimate Teleportation]

"Shouldn't it be too late now?"

Alice was currently on the roof of a resident's house, quite far from the location of the battle between the Knights and the Death Giradeer. Alice was also wearing appropriate clothing to impersonate White Hero.

[Telepath]

[Telepath End]

"What?" Alice was quite surprised because she couldn't contact Arina.

[Telepath]

[Telepath End]

"Hmmmm, what's happening....." Alice pondered for a moment.

"Are there any other variables interfering right now, like the anomaly race in the goblin village?"

"ARGHHHH!!!!! DAMN IT!!!! Wait.... Huhhhh..." Alice screamed for a moment.

"Why are my emotions exploding on their own?"

Alice then raised both of her hands and looked at her gloved palms.

"Maybe I need a rest later,"

"System Open: Servant Status"

A virtual screen instantly appeared in front of Alice displaying the entire list of her Servants.

====================

<Servant Status List>

Arina: Confined (In Danger)

Aether: On

Aurelle: On

Alicia: On

Exypno: On

====================

Suddenly, Alice's red eyes glowed red, and her blood boiled instantly after seeing Arina's status. It could be said that a very powerful enemy had appeared, capable of severing the contact between Alice and Arina.

"Of course, I still have the duty of guarding Azaroth. If Azaroth is attacked, I will automatically teleport back to Azaroth," Alicia replied formally.

"Good," Alice praised Alicia.

Alice then tightly held the God Item [Eye of RA] while concentrating fully.

"Find Arina's location,"

Instantly, a light entered Alice's mind, and one of the eyes on the God Item closed.

"Swap Positions,"

Immediately Alice disappeared from Alicia's view, and Arina with severely damaged armor appeared in front of Alicia. Of course, this action caused one of the eyes on the God Item [Eye of RA] to also close.

Currently, Alice was in the middle of the ocean, and she was standing on the water with complete armor. In front of Alice, there appeared a very beautiful woman wearing gorgeous black clothing resembling a deity in Chinese mythology.

"Nice to meet you, I am the Lunarian Goddess. You, Alice, are also the creator of those cursed armor creatures, aren't you?" The Lunarian Goddess smiled at Alice.

"Goddess? HAHAHAHAHA I DIDN'T EXPECT TO MEET A GODDESS THIS EARLY!!!!!" Alice screamed, releasing a tremendous amount of energy, causing high waves to appear due to the energy release.

"You are an entity that should not exist in this world, so I will eradicate you now. As the saying goes, the sooner it's done, the better, right?" The Lunarian Goddess said cynically while looking at Alice.

"Hahahaha, I didn't expect a goddess to intervene in such trivial matters, and I WILL KILL YOU FIRST, AND CUT YOUR BODY TO BECOME PIG FEED!!!!" Alice screamed and immediately dashed towards the Lunarian Goddess at a very high speed.

7