Chapter 55 : Lunarian Goddess
63 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"LET'S SEE IF I WILL DIE OR IF YOU WILL RUN OUT OF ENERGY!!" Arina challenged White Hero.

"HAHA, I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!" White Hero replied to Arina's shout.

Arina and White Hero engaged in a high-speed battle, the sounds of their weapons clashing against armor echoing loudly. The once grassy area around them became desolate due to the shockwaves generated by their clashes.

Currently, Arina is pondering her next move. Should she expend all her offensive skills, or should she reserve some for unpredictable situations?

Releasing all her power? Arina still had some aces up her sleeve, one of which was her racial power, Eternal Avatara. Entering Eternal Avatara mode might be Arina's last resort if the situation becomes dire.

(Damn... The attacks won't stop, my armor feels like it's being struck from all sides at high speed...)

(This speed is almost on par with Alice-sama's... If I don't do something, my armor will be destroyed in a few more minutes.)

(It's like my armor is absorbing all the incoming damage without reducing my HP at all.)

(I'm sure the enemy hasn't used their ace card yet. If I activate Eternal Avatara mode, there's a chance the enemy still hasn't used theirs.)

(Yes, Alice-sama and I have been through many battles together, but this is the first time I'm facing such a strong enemy in a one-on-one.)

(It's infuriating, as a Tanker and Support, my chances of winning in a one-on-one are very low, maybe below 10%.)

(There's an opening!!)

Arina then managed to catch White Hero's staff before it could strike her. White Hero also seemed unable to move because Arina's grip strength was much greater.

It was fortunate because for 3 minutes Arina had only been able to continuously receive relentless damage until her second layer of armor was severely damaged.

"Seeing you with such thick armor reminds me of that big guy," White Hero said with annoyance.

[Origin Skill: Space Time]

[Origin Skill: Space Time] is one of Arina's valuable Origin Skills because it can eliminate the cooldown of one of her skills, and Arina chose to eliminate the cooldown of one of her best offensive skills for a counterattack.

[Origin Skill: Massive Transfer Damage]

[Ultimate Skill: Damage Throw]

White Hero realized that Arina would create another explosion, so he immediately jumped into the air and let Arina hold his golden staff.

"Are you foolish? I won't be fooled—wait!"

A flash of light appeared, and Arina immediately fired it, sacrificing the second layer of her armor. Instantly, a massive explosion occurred near White Hero, darkening the once-bright sky and blowing away all the grass with shockwaves.

This also implied that the damage inflicted by White Hero with his normal attacks was very high. The golden staff held by Arina's left hand was also instantly shattered.

Now, only two layers of Arina's armor remained, and the third layer was the thinnest and very easily destroyed. Arina was also currently focused on looking towards the massive explosion, trying to locate White Hero's whereabouts.

(Where is he???)

(It's so hard to spot that damn creature...)

[Omni Skill: Antimatter Laser]

Instantly Arina's instinct told her that something very dangerous would emerge from behind her. It was so perilous that it made Arina quite panicked, but she tried to remain calm.

(That's something dangerous... No... EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!!)

White Hero - more precisely, a woman appeared right behind Arina and immediately unleashed an invisible laser from behind. Struggling, Arina swiftly turned her body backward to see what attack was coming towards her.

However, Arina saw no attack, only a woman sitting gracefully on a cloud. Feeling extremely pressured, Arina activated a skill to protect herself.

[Origin Skill: Golden Maneki Neko]

Arina used the skill to encase herself in a cat statue, activating several other skills to defend herself and assuming a perfect defensive stance.

Almost all of Arina's [Origin Skills] were currently on cooldown.

The colorless laser then pierced through the Golden Maneki Neko, destroying Arina's armor, leaving only remnants on her right arm and left leg. Arina's HP also immediately decreased by 30%, her clothes torn, and black blood spurting from her body.

"Uuughhhkkkkkkk!!!!!!!"

The attack caused Arina to kneel due to its high damage, even the previously formidable Golden Maneki Neko was now utterly destroyed.

"I knew it, your defense is truly formidable, and unfortunately, your armor is nearly gone," said the woman.

"W-WHO ARE YOUUU!!!!????" Arina exclaimed angrily, rising despite black blood dripping from her body.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Lunarian Goddess, the Goddess of the Lunarian Religion, one of the world's largest religions," said the woman sitting on the cloud.

"A goddess... HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'VE RECEIVED SUCH HIGH DAMAGE!!!!!" Arina screamed, feeling intense pain.

"Yes... Yes... I admit your defense is strong, you're very dangerous as creatures of this world will find it extremely difficult to kill you, what if I end it in three attacks?" said Lunarian Goddess.

"Isn't the skill you used an Omni Skill? Well, I thought that was just a mythical skill that didn't exist,"

"Wow... You're smart to know about Omni Skill, unfortunately, it's a skill only possessed by the gods and goddesses of this world, oops..." Lunarian Goddess immediately covered her mouth realizing she had leaked information.

"No need to worry like that, you're going to kill me, right? So there's no need to worry about your information leaking,"

"You're right, what if we end it here?"

"Yes, it seems we should end everything now,"

Arina then stared sharply at the Lunarian Goddess with murderous intent. Arina's eyes also began to turn completely white, and her hair turned jet black.

On the other hand, the Lunarian Goddess just sat waiting for Arina, as she still needed a lot of information from her. Information was the deadliest weapon in battle.

"ETERNAL AVATA-"

Immediately the area around Arina changed again. Now Arina found herself back in Arclens City, standing on the rooftop of a civilian's house.

"Why..."

Arina then saw Alicia, fully armored, standing in front of her, yet Alicia didn't express any surprise upon seeing Arina, indicating she wasn't startled.

"Aliciaaa?" Arina inquired.

"You seem to have been through a fierce battle," Alicia remarked, handing a face towel to Arina.

"T-Thank you," Arina accepted the towel and began to wipe her face, covered in dust.

"What are you doing here?" Arina asked, curious.

"I'm just following Alice-sama's orders," Alicia replied flatly.

Suddenly, Arina remembered she needed to bring Clarissa home as Clarissa could be killed if she was attacked by the knights, especially powerful ones like Mikami.

"Right... In that case, I have some business to attend to, see you, Alicia."

Arina immediately ran towards the battle location to find Clarissa.

"Alright," Alicia said.

Currently, Alicia looked like a child cosplaying as a robot because her entire body was clad in armor.

==================

At the moment, Alice and the Lunarian Goddess faced each other.

"Hahahaha, I didn't expect the Goddess to intervene in something as trivial as this, and I WILL KILL YOU FIRST, AND CUT YOUR BODY TO BE USED AS PIG FOOD!!!!" Alice yelled and darted towards the Lunarian Goddess at incredibly high speed.

"I WILL DESTROY YOU TOO, FALSE GODDESS!!!!"

Armor made of Mystinum, a white metal, then covered the Lunarian Goddess's entire body. Mystinum was one of the strongest metals ever known, lightweight, making it perfect for armor. Lunarian Goddess tightly gripped a white sword with golden patterns.

Two white flashes soared at supersonic speed, colliding with each other. Alice and Lunarian Goddess's speeds could be considered equal, but their fight was lightning-fast; within one second, they exchanged hundreds of physical attacks. However, all their attacks were perfectly parried by each other.

As Arina and Alice exchanged positions, Lunarian Goddesses also changed the area to a calm ocean with no waves. However, as the battle began, the once calm ocean became turbulent with numerous waves due to the hundreds of shockwaves produced by Alice and the Lunarian Goddess's battle.

Occasionally, Alice licked her sword blade while relentlessly attacking the Lunarian Goddess. The close combat also made it very difficult for them to find openings to activate skills because every 0.01 second was precious.

For 2 minutes, Alice and the Lunarian Goddess had exchanged tens of thousands of attacks.

[Tier S+ Magic: Instant Enchanted Maxima Octa Darkus Acid]

Eight magic circles appeared on both sides of Alice's body, and they immediately shot thick black liquid toward the Lunarian Goddess. The Lunarian Goddess stepped back 1 meter and activated a skill to withstand Alice's magic attacks.

[Omni Skill: Nano Particle Shield]

A shield appeared in front of the Lunarian Goddess and successfully blocked all of Alice's attacks.

"Hm?"

Alice was momentarily surprised after seeing the Lunarian Goddess's shield because Alice had only seen that skill once in her lifetime, and now it was the second time.

(Omni Skill, huh... The Goddess here seems to be at the level of a World Monster.)

Alice then dashed at high speed, swapping her sword for the strongest sword she had. Alice then swiftly flew at an extremely high speed and slashed the Lunarian Goddess's shield until it shattered.

"GODDESS OR WORLD MONSTER, I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" Alice exclaimed with glowing red eyes.

5