Chapter 56 : The White Goddess vs The Lunarian Goddess
70 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"GODDESS OR WORLD MONSTER, I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Alice exclaimed, her eyes ablaze with red.

[Change Role: Pure Assassin]

The sword Alice wielded was [Moira Kai Thanatos], the strongest sword owned by Alice Vasilissa and one of the most potent swords in the Monsterland game. Feeling her current foe was much stronger than the True Abyssal Dragon Lord, Alice believed using this sword was the right choice.

The Lunarian Goddess immediately bolstered her defensive magic, but Alice's sword effortlessly cleaved through her defenses. This took the Lunarian Goddess by surprise, prompting her to try to contain Alice's onslaught.

Alice's damage output was maximized as she utilized the [God Item: Ring of Seven World] to switch her role to Pure Assassin, transferring all her magic power stats to physical power and penetration.

The clash of swords reverberated loudly as Alice's and the Lunarian Goddess's blades collided, followed by a powerful shockwave, creating waves hundreds of meters high.

Alice and the Lunarian Goddess locked eyes, both instantly darting back 25 meters. Despite exchanging attacks tens of thousands of times, their armor bore only a few scratches, indicating their physical strength was evenly matched.

[Enchanted Origin Skill: Corrupted Clone]

Alice bit her lip hard until it bled, then spat blood into the sea. From the blood emerged 20 clones of Alice, invisible to the naked eye, each equipped with a Corrupted Shield.

The Corrupted Shield was a passive skill possessed by the corrupted race, allowing them to negate one attack each, except from God Items.

The clones resembled Alice and inherited 85% of her stats, making this skill one of Alice's best.

"Those clones..." the Lunarian Goddess smiled.

[Omni Skill: Lunar Halo]

A white circle appeared around all of Alice's clones, but the Corrupted Shields absorbed the halo, surprising the Lunarian Goddess. All the clones and Alice herself then darted at high speed to strike the Lunarian Goddess.

[Tier S+ Magic: Maxima Over Lunar Thunder]

The Lunarian Goddess extended her hands, summoning lightning with a black-to-white gradient, striking all of Alice's clones and Alice herself. The lightning not only struck but also immobilized Alice's clones.

"Hm?"

Alice couldn't use magic indiscriminately, her mana not fully recovered from using nuclear magic against the True Abyssal Dragon Lord. She was also bound by the lightning created by the Lunarian Goddess, but the damage was absorbed by Alice's armor.

[Change Role: Pure Gunner]

Alice then switched her weapon to the [Ultimate AWP-X], firing 10 bullets simultaneously at the Lunarian Goddess.

"Impossible!!!" The Lunarian Goddess was astonished that Alice could change her weapon.

[Tier S+ Magic: Maxima Lunar Sand]

The Lunar Sand immediately shielded the Lunarian Goddess from the 10 bullets Alice aimed at her, allowing Alice to break free.

[Change Role: Pure Assassin]

Alice switched back to her [Moira Kai Thanatos] sword and swiftly cleaved through the Lunarian Goddess's lightning with full force. She then lunged to strike the sand belonging to the Lunarian Goddess, but after the strike, the Lunarian Goddess was nowhere to be found behind the sand.

"What?" Alice exclaimed as her instincts warned her of danger right behind her.

"Got you, damn!"

"OMNI SKILL: ANTIMATTER TOUCH"

The Lunarian Goddess appeared behind Alice and touched Alice's armor. However, nothing happened because Alice's Corrupted Shield activated automatically, detecting the sudden dangerous attack. Alice immediately attempted a strike backward, but the Lunarian Goddess evaded it perfectly.

The current battle between Alice and the Lunarian Goddess reached a stalemate as their strengths were evenly matched. Alice hesitated to use her Corrupted Form, her best trump card. Additionally, the sudden appearance of the Lunarian Goddess made Alice suspicious.

"It seems we're evenly matched. How about negotiating?" the Lunarian Goddess asked Alice.

"Negotiate what? It's better to kill you," Alice replied coldly.

"Are you sure about killing me? If you kill me, the moon will split, and this world will be bombarded by billions of asteroids from the moon's fragments,"

"Is that so...."

Alice felt suspicious and decided to remain vigilant, preparing for a sudden attack to eliminate the Lunarian Goddess.

"Right... I want to ask, what's your purpose in this world?"

"My purpose? Hahahaha... What if I say it's to dominate this world?"

"Wow... It's very interesting for someone newly arrived in this world to want to dominate it... But of course... It's not that easy....."

"Hmmmm? Indeed, it's not easy,"

"I take back my words, not just not easy, but impossible BECAUSE I WILL ERASE YOU HERE!!!!!!!"

"ENCHANTED OMNI SKILL: LUNAR DRAGON"

Alice was astonished because she had never heard that an Omni Skill could be given an Enchanted buff. A giant dragon with a black-to-white gradient appeared and swiftly charged towards Alice at high speed.

Alice immediately prepared her God Item attached to her right arm, the [God Item: God Judgment], which could absorb any attack and return the absorbed attack to the attacker.

The giant dragon collided with the golden armor on Alice's right arm, which was a God Item and easily absorbed. During the absorption process, there was a deafening sound as if millions of souls were screaming simultaneously, and Alice's body was enveloped in a white aura.

With a swift motion, Alice's God Item expelled the giant dragon, which then charged towards the Lunarian Goddess at extremely high speed.

"Hahaha... I can't evade this... Good information, next time I'll kill you with 100% of my power, farewell," the Lunarian Goddess bid farewell as she couldn't avoid her attack.

A massive explosion occurred, and the Lunarian Goddess's body vanished without a trace. The explosion also caused severe damage to the entire area, prompting Alice to use the [God Item: Eye of RA] to return to Arclens City.

"Goddess huh... I'm not sure if she was that weak," Alice said before teleporting.

======================

In an empty and desolate room, the Lunarian Goddess was seen sitting and watching a television with a fairly large screen.

"Wow... She defeated my manifested form, which had 40% of my power,"

"But I'm still very curious about her last counterattack, which was supposedly my strongest attack, even though it's only 40% of my power, but she could reverse my attack,"

"Is the golden armor on her right arm a God Item?"

"Yes, only God Items should be able to counter Omni Skills, so are the shields that appear on each clone and herself God Items? I'm not sure if those are God Items,"

"Too bad... I couldn't kill her, wait... Is that her true power?"

"If that's her true power, then I can kill her....."

"Unfortunately... I can't descend directly to the world unless there's an emergency,"

"That person... Alice Vasilissa is from another world, just like 5000 years ago, but I managed to kill that person,"

"Alice and the person I killed 5000 years ago are very different, Alice is much stronger and difficult to kill,"

"Well... I suspect she still has many trump cards left unused,"

"Her equipment, items, and weapons are of exceptionally high quality,"

"At least I can monitor the world from here, if there's an emergency, I can descend directly,"

"If only that damned Ashura didn't cause riots, then the gods or goddesses could descend to the world very easily,"

"Ahhh... I have an idea!!"

"I should summon someone from Earth for the mission to kill Alice,"

"By the way, Demon King Astaroth is also dangerous. I have to choose a special human from Earth for these two heavy missions,"

"When was the last time I summoned a hero from another world?"

The Lunarian Goddess tried to remember, but she still couldn't recall.

"I can't remember..."

Then, the Lunarian Goddess remembered that Alice used a red sword that could cleave through her shield.

"How can a sword cleave through the Shield, which is an Omni Skill?"

"How is that possible?"

"Well, it seems this entity named Alice is very dangerous,"

"Oh yes, by the way, the person I fought before Alice was Arina,"

"Is she Alice's subordinate? Most likely, quite troublesome,"

"Ughhh... It's such a pity I could only send my manifestation with only 40% of my power after waiting for 5,000 years,"

"Well... Hopefully, there's something that can unlock the gateway to enter the world... And I can intervene directly to cleanse the world! Of course, I won't kill you, Demon Lord Astaroth, because you're part of that world,"

"Although I have to summon someone from another world to kill him to maintain balance, whatever,"

"I'll only kill those who shouldn't exist in this world,"

"At least from the fight earlier, I got a lot of good information about Alice's abilities, which can help me in the next battle,"

"I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT MEETING, ALICE VASILISSA!!!!"

Hello!!

Fallen Lily here!

You're not obligated to read this if you find it too long.

The Arc of Arclens City will soon be finished and we'll enter a new arc. This arc will conclude in Chapter 59, and we'll start a new arc in Chapter 60.

Yep, slowly but surely, I'm finding the right tempo and storyline for this novel. From Chapter 49, we've witnessed intense battles involving various characters, and these battles will continue until Chapter 59.

Oh yes, the reason the scene of the Alice vs. Lunarian Goddess battle was quite short is that Alice used all her God Items, while the Lunarian Goddess was just a clone with 40% of the original Lunarian Goddess's power.

The next arc will span from Chapter 60 to 80, marking the end of Season 1 of this novel, and Season 2 will begin from Chapter 81.

I promise the next arc will be very different, and I won't take references from anywhere. Yes, that's also because the world in this novel is truly vast.

Thank you to those who have continued reading up to this point!

- Fallen Lily

3