Chapter 52 : Alice vs Heisen
152 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"SHITTTTTT, YOU CAN DRAW ATTENTION!!!!!!"

Full of emotion, Alice dashed at high speed toward Heisen. While soaring through, Alice promptly activates a skill. On the other hand, Heisen becomes extremely vigilant against Alice, considering that the release of Heisen's energy is part of his plan.

Heisen is also aware that Alice's power is unreasonable due to the immense aura emanating from her body.

"She's a formidable opponent."

"Compared to the cult leaders, the entity in front of me is much stronger and more terrifying."

"At least I have to buy a lot of time; my winning percentage is below 1%."

"Nevertheless, I still have the trump card given by the cult leaders."

Heisen desperately tries to suppress the panic within him and strives to stay calm and think clearly. According to Heisen, every problem must have a solution, and he needs to find that solution.

[Origin Skill: Pentagonal Prism 5 Kings of Hells]

Instantly, a fairly large pentagonal prism appears, enclosing Heisen and Alice. This prism can be considered Alice's strongest confinement skill, capable of trapping both the user and the opponent.

The prism is made of a red-to-black gradient aura, representing that this skill was created by the 5 kings of hells: Escargoth, Zygoth, Midarigoth, Ragoth, and Viragoth. All communication from inside or outside this area is completely blocked, and neither the user nor the opponent can exit this pentagonal prism unless the user deactivates this skill.

Even people outside the pentagonal prism won't be able to see or know the location of this five-sided prism, as once activated, it seems to transport the user and the opponent to a different dimension while staying in the same place. This skill is almost impossible to destroy from the outside and is more likely to be destructive from within.

The skill can only be destroyed by another [Origin Skill] capable of breaking restraints because it falls under the category of a confinement skill.

"What is this..."

Heisen is genuinely surprised, but he realizes that Alice is approaching at high speed. Strengthening his determination and confidence, Heisen swiftly moves toward Alice. Both of them clench their fists, preparing to strike each other.

About a second later, their hands collide, and instantly Heisen's hand shatters, prompting him to leap backward. Heisen's blood splatters on the floor, forming a pool, but it slowly begins to regenerate.

"What kind of power is this!!!"

Heisen can't believe his right hand would shatter upon impact. Fortunately, he has a regeneration skill that activates when he's injured, although it has a considerable cooldown if he experiences a fatal wound.

Alice realizes her attack is potent and nearly lethal, so she calms herself by breathing slowly.

(I need to control my strength to avoid killing him immediately.)

(He's the cult leader in this city; I must be careful not to kill him.)

"What's your purpose here? Do you have a grudge against the cult?" Heisen asks while buying time for his hand to recover.

(Oh, he wants to buy time... That's fine; I want my enemy at full strength.)

(Besides, he's not level 150; if he were, I'd use the full battle armor that I use against the True Abyssal Dragon Lord.)

(Well, it doesn't matter; I'll still win in the end.)

Alice tilts her head slightly, then starts walking left and right, as if deep in thought.

"What should I... Let me think..."

"Ahhhh... What if I say I want to destroy the cult?"

Alice responds with a random answer, not wanting to reveal her true goal of spreading her religion so that people worship her as a goddess, which would benefit her and alleviate some of her paranoia.

"Is that so... So, as a goddess like you, have you been harmed by the cult, driving you to want to destroy it?" Heisen asks.

"Not really," Alice denies Heisen's assumption.

On the other side, Heisen continues to think hard about how to escape the current situation. After Heisen's hand regenerates, he immediately conjures a rather unique magic.

[Tier S Magic: Maxima Fleshalicious]

"Hmmmmm?" Alice realizes that Heisen possesses a magic she doesn't have.

Instantly, a giant fish spirit with dark color and aura appears in front of Alice. [Tier S Magic: Maxima Fleshalicious] has the effect of directly removing 30% of the opponent's HP, and when combined with Metamagic Maxima, it can eliminate 40% of the opponent's HP.

This kind of magic can only be countered by magic canceling, and its formula differs from other magic. The magic formula is (30% + Metamagic - the level difference between the user and the opponent). Currently, the level difference between Alice and Heisen is approximately 25 levels. Therefore, (30% + 10% - 25%), making this skill quite overpowering when used by someone at level 150.

Seeing this rare magic, Alice doesn't remain passive and becomes more excited. Of course, she also doesn't want her HP to decrease. Alice chuckles because, after all, she is one of the top magician players in the Monsterland game, and she masters magic canceling.

[Tier S Magic: Darkaz Cancelling].

The giant fish spirit tries to devour Alice but instantly shatters like glass after Alice activates the magic canceling. Heisen is, of course, very surprised that his most powerful magic can be easily destroyed by Alice.

"How could..."

On the other hand, Alice is very curious and decides to ask.

"Where did you learn or obtain that magic?" Alice asks while emitting a strong aura of intimidation.

"I-it... It's a magic I've had since I was born!" Heisen answers a bit nervously.

"I see... Because you can unleash rare magic... REJOICE, ALICE VASILISSA WILL FIGHT YOU WITH FULL POWER!!!" Alice makes a statement.

"I deeply respect a magician who can unleash such rare magic as you,"

Suddenly, Alice shoots off at high speed, creating a shockwave similar to the [Sonic Boom] phenomenon, astonishing Heisen with Alice's incredible speed.

[Tier A Magic: 300 kg Metal]

Instantly, Alice's hand is coated with a 300-kilogram metal layer designed to reduce her excessive speed. Heisen knows he can't evade it, so he immediately casts another magic.

[Tier A Magic: Penta Metal Wall]

Five metal walls appear, but Alice effortlessly destroys them with a single punch. Seeing her hand coated with heavy metal, Alice freezes the metal and shatters it into small pieces. Heisen can't avoid it anymore due to Alice's extraordinary speed.

Before hitting Heisen, Alice reduces the speed of her punch because she doesn't want to kill Heisen outright. Heisen takes a punch, breaking many of his ribs, and he is thrown back, hitting the barrier of the pentagonal prism.

"Akkkkhhhhhh!!!!!"

The power difference between someone at level 150 and level 125 is like an ant against a dragon, and even the gap between a player at level 149 and 150 is still significant. On the other side, Heisen desperately tries to stay calm and find a solution to this perilous situation.

Heisen then rises to his feet, blood also dripping from his mouth. He remembers that there's still an ace up his sleeve. He smiles and pulls out an item given by the cult leaders.

The item is a metal rod, and Heisen instantly shatters the metal rod. Immediately, Heisen's body is covered in armor that encases him from head to toe, and he wields a large sword. On the other side, Alice pauses to think.

"Just one hit could do that... If two or three hits were to land, it could be an instant kill,"

Seeing Heisen suddenly clad in full armor, Alice smiles and draws her ice sword, which she kept on her back.

"It seems you're ready..."

No response from Heisen.

They both shoot off at high speed, closing the distance between them. After the distance becomes very close, Alice and Heisen swing their swords to strike each other. Alice uses her ice sword, and Heisen wields the reinforced metal sword.

The two swords clash, seemingly causing no damage to either, appearing very sturdy. They continue slashing at each other with high-speed moves invisible to the naked eye. After a while, Heisen's sword starts to crack, and his armor is scratched due to Alice's strikes.

Meanwhile, Alice is completely unharmed.

[Ultimate Skill: Sonic Boom]

Alice is thrown back about a meter, suffering superficial scratches, and regenerates quickly. Alice is slightly annoyed but refrains from immediately using a fatal attack that could kill Heisen. On the other hand, Alice wants to test the armor.

[Tier A Magic: Micro Ice Bullet]

Heisen anticipates that Alice will cast a magic from her mouth and quickly covers Alice's entire head with metal. One advantage of mental element magics is their ability to interrupt when an opponent tries to cast magic from specific body parts.

[Tier A Magic: 700 Kg Metal]

(Huh?)

Alice releases small-sized ice bullets from her mouth, and because her head is covered, the ice bullets explode, hitting Alice's face. Alice instantly recalls facing a magician highly skilled in using the metal element, reaching a point where she couldn't cast magic because she kept getting interrupted.

The explosion injures Alice's face, but it regenerates slowly. On the other hand, Alice is quite annoyed as her pride is slightly diminished by being hit by her attack.

(Darn it... I'll disable him right away.)

The metal covering Alice's head immediately froze and shattered into small shards. As Alice looked towards Heisen, there were already thousands of small metal needles coated with metal poison.

"Oh..."

[Tier A Magic: Thousands of Metal Poison Needles]

The thousands of needles swiftly flew towards Alice at high speed. Alice stomped her foot, and instantly, a very sturdy ice wall appeared.

"Ice element, a combination of water and wind elements. Hahaha, it's an honor to meet a strong individual like you," Heisen tried to divert Alice's focus by praising her.

The ice wall managed to withstand all the needles, and afterward, Alice destroyed her ice wall. She also placed her ice sword on the ground and clenched her fists again.

"I must disable you,"

With high speed, Alice shot towards Heisen once more. Heisen immediately spent all his mana to create many metal walls, but they were easily shattered by Alice. Eventually, Heisen took a hit from Alice. It can be said that Heisen couldn't evade due to Alice's incomprehensible speed, which was beyond his reach.

"Uhhhkkkk!!!!!!"

Before striking Heisen, Alice drastically slowed down the speed of her punch. However, all of Heisen's internal organs were instantly destroyed upon receiving Alice's punch, and he died instantly. Alice just stared at Heisen's body still clad in full armor, with a circular hole in the front of the armor due to Alice's punch.

"Darn... Ended up dead,"

"It seems he focused all his stats on attack and neglected defense,"

[Origin Skill: Pentagonal Prism 5 Kings of Hells, Cancel!]

The pentagonal prism that confined Alice and Heisen instantly vanished after Alice canceled the skill.

[Telepath]

"Alice-sama,"

"Yes, Arina, how's the situation there?"

"I'm surrounded by 1,700 people, and they keep increasing,"

"I see, did you kill them?"

"Yes, I killed the lower-ranking individuals and spared the higher-ranking ones,"

"Good, how about Clarissa?"

"She's not very reliable in combat, but she can hold off 15 people at once,"

"I see..."

"Yes, Alice-sama,"

Alice looked towards Heisen's body still wrapped in armor.

"Give me your coordinates; I'll do something to distract the knights, and I'll play the role of a hero,"

No response from Arina, indicating that Arina is thinking for a moment.

"Yes, I understand, Alice-sama. My coordinates are directly above you but 10 meters to the south,"

"Alright, keep holding them off, Arina,"

"Understood!"

[Telepath End]

Alice immediately stepped on Heisen's body.

[Ultimate Skill: Ultimate Teleportation]

Alice and Heisen's body then teleported right into the middle of the city, near Arina. Alice then immediately toppled Heisen's body to summon a giant monster.

[Ultimate Summon Skill: Death Giradeer]

Instantly, in the middle of the city, a giant monster with a height of 35 meters appeared, causing panic among the residents.

7