4. Yur L’ Ebian High School
320 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on:

https://tapas.io/series/Mind-Reading-in-Love

https://www.webnovel.com/book/mind-reading-in-love_27585699908593305

 

 

Looking at the guard handing me my headphones, I reached her hand and asked if she could show me all parts of this school.

She threw the headphones and said with a smile. "With my pleasure."

After all of the guards bowed down, we walked to the school slowly with me behind her. The helicopter flies away and never comes back. I stop a bit and look around. 

What a big building they had. This is the largest school I ever seen. I look around, even though we are in the middle of the ocean, I still can see the mainland.

"What's the matter?" Said the guard while looking at me.

Look at her, she is not even thinking. Maybe, normal people will think that didn't think it was the same as stupid. But for me, it makes me scared. I am hoping that she didn't think just part of her stupidity.

I follow that guard again while thinking. The people I can't read now are three. That blonde-haired girl, Eluthya, and my sister. 

This school is surprisingly larger than I think. Entertainment, School building with high-end facilities, Lab for each lesson, and much more!!

Look at this pool!! It's really big!

"Your surprised face truly delights me miss. I will show you more than this." Said her while opening the door to the underground of the pool building.

Wow, five pools with a meter depth and the last room is the deepest pool I have ever seen with a one hundred meter depth. I am stunned now.

"Fufu~ You truly are easy to be surprised don't you?" Said her with a small laugh.

Sigh* I don't even have the energy to be surprised anymore. It is just different from my level.

After touring around the school, we went to the main building, on the fifth floor precisely. Sigh* this school even has a lift to bring us on each floor.

In the lift...

"Umm... May I ask you something?" Asked me a bit nervous.

"Oh! Yeah, you could asked me all day and please don't be so polite to me." Said her with a smile.

(Aw~ She's so cute.)

Huh? Am I being weird right now?

"Anything wrong?" Asked her knowing my confused face.

"Ah, sorry, U-Umm... Where are all of the students?" Asked me still a bit nervous.

"They are still on holiday. Our principal will give you the proper information. Don't worry." Said her with a wink.

The lift door opened, and there was a hall with three doors in front of us. The left side is the women's toilet, the right side is the men's toilet, and the last in the corner is the Principal Room.

We start to walk to the Principal Room. Not like the principal, the teacher's room is on the right side building.

On this island, there is three big building at the core. On the left side, we can find a "L" building focused on student activities like room for extracurricular and some student activities that needed room such as Student Council, Security Guard School (SGS), etc.

On the right side, there is a "L" building focused on each lesson activity. There is a room for a Biology Lab, Physic Lab, Library, etc.

The last is in the middle, the "I" building focused on student studying. There are fifteen classrooms, a canteen for each floor, four lifts, some elevators, and a principal room. There are some toilets too but yeah, I think it's not counted as "room".

There are some buildings too like theaters, movies, game stations, beaches, malls, etc. Wait, mall? We didn't even get any money from our parents! Or maybe this school is for rich people!?

Uh... Nevermind. Back to now, we are in front of the Principal Room. The woman guard knocks on the door.

"Come in."

Her hands grab the door handle and open it up. She positioned herself and bowed down to me.

"Welcome to our school."

Six people are waiting for me. The one in the middle, the principal with the tag name "Alexander Grudge" Wow! The real Mr. Alexander is here. I see him almost on all of the television and the internet as the most genius person in the world. All of his creations are well-known to the public. One of his creations, the latest and the most fundamental technology he created, the world knew it as "A.I.".

On his left side, there are one woman and one man. Secretary tags name as "Barbara Norwey." The pioneer of skincare and beauty of women. The head of guards tags name as "Falscroft Eunha." The pioneer who created the most secure security system in the world, Body Check. All of his technology is used as a security system around the world and he is the only one who can do that.

On his right side, there are one woman and one man too. Treasurer tags name as "Gungnir Nana." Yeah, the number one as the richest person in the world. She was still that young not like the three other people who had aged. And the last person is "Cobra Gilliard." as the vice-principal. The man who is trusted by Mr. Alexander who supports all of his work gets known by the public.

And the last girl in front of all, sitting on the seat with an empty seat on her left side. She didn't use that name tag before. Her name is "Alice Grudge.", Mr. Alexander's daughter.

Well, why am I here?

Alice looked at me and moved her hands asking me to come near her. Yeah, even without that hand movement I already knew what she meant because it is really readable.

(come here and sit beside me.)

She smiled at me but her thoughts were some kind of empty words I guess. Sigh* well, let's do it anyway.

"Nina Cascandra, I guess." Said Mr. Alexander.

The door closed and the woman who toured me all part of this school left. What now? I am nervous but, it's not like I feel it anyway. It's more repulsive the perfect word I feel right now.

"Don't be so nervous girl. We don't bite you." Said Eunha with an assertive voice.

"You should not talk like that to a high schooler you silly." Said Barbara while rolling her eyes at him.

"Oh? Am I scaring her right now!?" Said Eunha getting annoyed with her words.

"You are just making it worse." Said Gilliard while looking at them a bit angry.

(Why don't you should behave like your age now? What a boomer.)

You should look at yourself Mr. Gilliard, you are a boomer too.

Mr. Alexander hit the bell near him. They stopped talking at the moment he hit it.

"Let me explain it to you."

Explain huh? Let me read it just to shorten the moment. First, turn off my "overwrite" function and let me start it.

I think it just needed one second.

Ok, I get it.

"In short, you tell me that you have a plan called Lordeca. This plan is focused on creating some human who can lead and change your position as the pioneer of the world right?"

They are shocked at that moment. Honestly, I didn't dare to talk like that but the information got forced into my brain and one of the solutions I should do to prevent my head ached.

"Impressive!" Said Mr. Alexander with an amazed face.

"Is that deduction?" Said Eunha questioning my ability.

"No, maybe the word that describes it is "reflex"." Said him while looking at Gilliard reject his way of thinking.

"Then what is it?" Asked Barbara with excitement.

"Quite impressive right? I found it in the middle of nowhere." Said Alice beside me with the same excitement as Barbara.

"But, this is not like nine people before. If I could say it, her personality is... normal." Said Nana just shocked at that moment and back to her emotion again. Cool, and elegant.

Huh? Nine people before?

Ouch! My head, okay, okay! Fine! I turned it on again.

"Are you not feeling well?" Asked her worried about me.

(Should I bring her to the infirmary or the doctor-)

"I am fine, it's just, that I didn't even take a bath.

"Pfft! Hahaha! You shall take a bath, we will not talk to you anymore so you can go back." Said Mr. Alexander laughing.

Chance!

"Wait, Mr. Alex-"

I cut his words with. "Then, goodbye."

I stand, walk quickly outside, go to the women's toilet, and let out all of my rainbow fluid. This level of nervousness is higher than I thought. Or maybe it's just the pressure of my mind to me. I remember that I hadn't used it for one year and here I am.

I grab my bare head with my hand and think. Just what's going on in this school!!? I didn't here that this school was some kind of human project!!

...

"But principal, we didn't even explain to her about Lordeca." Said Barbara plainly.

"The plan has changed." Said Mr. Alexander with a smile.

"Huh? Just because of her? Don't joke to me!" Said Eunha a bit angry and annoyed at the same time that he even hit the table in front of him.

(That's understandable, he always follows the rule and gives his life under it.) Gilliard thought.

"That's not the point Eunha! We still on the plan." Said Barbara getting annoyed.

"So what!?" Said him getting angry.

"We improve it." Said Mr. Alexander bravely and proud.

...

Hah... Just what was that? The lore leaked again. They should not debate like that in front of me. What can I do about it anyway? They didn't know that I could read their mind.

The wind blew to my body. The sun is setting down. I look at the sky and say it to myself.

"Just where am I?"

14