20. Indencency (3)
81 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on Tapas and Webnovel

 

 

The next day, it's like nothing happened yesterday, she got into my bed again. I know it, this weight, this bulge... Obviously her. I get up and ignore her.

"You dummy~" Said her while grabbing my hand not letting me get up.

How was this door always locked? I demand more advanced technology to my door!! Or... Maybe I can buy it.

I grab Tiara's shoulder and ask her to follow me for a moment.

After eating and bathing, we went to the mall to buy advanced technology for the door.

There is it! I am surprised that this mall has everything we need until now.

"Please sign this paper and our worker will do it for you, Miss Nina." Said the receptionist.

"No!! If you do it, I can't sneak into your bed again!!" Said her sulking in front of me.

With a flat face, I said to her. "Oh yeah, that's my point." 

Without any sign, she suddenly punched the paper until it had broken.

"Don't worry, we still have another paper here." Said the receptionist while showing another paper to sign.

In the end, Tiara gives up. Ah, this is the weekend so that's normal for these students here.

Huh? What's that?

Tiara and me looking at the first floor from the second floor. There is some student quarrel with each other. I can't read it because it gets out of their mouth, not from their mind. And, this place is not quiet enough to use my second ability to read someone's voice from far away.

Ah! That's the head of the SGS team, Youna Hilde.

"You know her darling?" Asked Tiara to notice it.

"Yeah, she is the one who... Maybe hate me?" I am still doubting myself being her friend so maybe after I refused her offer... I mean I take back my offer to her, and she seems to hate me by calling me arrogant... Think about me arrogant.

"Let's see what happens." Said me while leaving.

"Huh? But..." Said her pouting at me.

I look at her. "Yesterday was a bit hard for me so let's just wander around this place."

"If that's what you wanted to do that's fine I guess." Said Tiara giving up her idea.

Youna notices our presence. She still waved at us and introduced herself.

"My name is Youna Hilde, from the SGS Team, hope you enjoy your shopping miss." Said her assertively.

I am laughing a bit... This professionalism is not what kind I expected from a high school student. But, Tiara seems normal to it.

"Ehm... So, what happened?" Asked me getting curious about them.

"There is nothing to do with you, this is our job." Said her and left us.

Tiara whispered to me. "They have quarrels because of the unfairness that they are given by this school."

"So, it's discrimination?" Asked me to Tiara.

"Quite right but not at the same time." Said Tiara. She moves her mouth to explain it further but I prevent it.

"Okay, I understand."

The fact is, I didn't quite understand. Because I am not that sensitive. I am the ignorant type so if there is some evil act or some crime I won't take a part of that. But, I don't want to meet the victim. From the last, there is a girl who got hit by me accidentally and that was the time I didn't seal this ability. The experience, the pain, and her emotions flow forcefully into my brain and make me almost lose my mind. And that was the first time I sealed the ability and made a system called "Overwrite" in my head.

"What do you understand about hah!!!?" Said one of them.

Judging from the badge on her left arm, she is from D-class. And the person she quarreled with is from A-class.

"I understand that I should leave." Said me while trying to leave the area.

She seems angry. And... The same as Tiara near me. While walking passed that student, she grabbed my shoulder from behind me. It's hurt!

"Wait... Where are you going S-class? Are you scared?" Said her provoking me.

I just simply said. "Yeah, I am scared... So please leave me alone."

This is the self-deprecating way. You mock yourself to get out of the situation. Make your enemy feel that you are too weak and that the strong creature thinks it is not worth her time to mess with you. But, this is different. I fail to understand the atmosphere.

"Are you playing around with me!!?" Said her becoming more angry than before.

Oh, shoot, this girl already knew that herself is in a weak position. I thought that this girl had some kind of pride and wanted to get a service like she usually gets from her family. But, it's wrong. She is not like that.

While I look at her, she is just full of hatred for the upper being. I fail to identify the reason. I thought it's come from envy, not hatred.

But, I look at Tiara. Woah... Her face is so angry looking at this girl. Why she didn't punch her? She should be the type of that girl but she decides to not do it. Or maybe there is some kind of rule that has not been exposed yet to me? Whatever it reason, this is bad.

Her hand was already engaged and ready to punch me. Wait... Ah! There is a rule that violent act is prohibited and can cause a suspension.

(... What with this girls!!? Acting like this world is around her!!)

Oh, because I am busy thinking... I didn't read it quite well what happened.

Prrrt....!!!

The loud sound of a whistle can be heard. The person who blows the whistle is Eunha Falscroft. With his uniform, he walks proudly approaching us.

Youna, she stood firmly and saluted him.

"Why didn't you intervene them Youna?" Asked him gently.

"There is no reason for us, the SGS team to do it because it was not against the rule." Said her assertively.

He looks at me who gets grabbed by this girl. Reflex, I waved at him. Oh! He's waving back.

"The reason?" Said him while waving at me.

"Nina is an S-class student who is immune to our rules, so, the action of this student, Marienetta Mozaic is the same as talking and quarreling at herself." Said her with a serious-looking face.

(I don't quite get it but... As long as she knows it then it's fine I think?) -Eunha

Huh? He didn't even care about it?

"Ehm... So, Miss Marienetta, could you release your hand from our beloved student?" Said him gently.

Her hand trembling.

(Argh... This is unfair!)

She releases her hands on my shoulder and leaves us. Sigh* Getting involved when I vow to not use this ability is kind of hard. Maybe... This ability is more used than I think. I depend on it too much.

"Are you okay Nina?" Asked Tiara while running at me. She jumped at me and hugged me.

"Then, excuse me." Said Eunha and left the area.

Youna salute him and leave too with her team. To think that she needs or at least wants someone's help is foolish. That's not how to offer help. I am just arrogant I think that I am reliable and capable enough to help her. But in reality, I am not. Maybe she's right about me...

"Let's go." Said me while looking at Tiara.

She notices that I am feeling guilty and grabs my hand. "If you have a story, you can tell me."

Her words almost reached my heart... I will remind myself day after day. I can't trust anybody. They can lie, they can act, and they can manipulate me. I didn't want to have that thought but, I realized that I depend on my ability too much.

Maybe, this is the time to start over the new page. Being cautious, scared, and understanding other feelings without it. And maybe... I have a right to love someone. Telling them my secret and telling me their secret.

I look at Tiara. "It's okay, should we go to another place?" Asked me gently.

She nods at me. We continue our date.

The next day is the same day. Going to malls, and cinemas, trying extracurricular buildings. Some seniors greet us. That's rare for a school the senior students to greet the juniors. I bet it that because we are in a special class.

"Hey, Nina! Let's swim!" Said Tiara while pointing her finger to a swimming pool.

This swimming pool is the property of Swim Extraculiculer. So, I refused to swim in here.

"Then, how about the outdoor pool?" Asked her.

Oh right, there is a pool for all students. It's near the left-side building.

And... Here we are. Water Boom! The place of water entertainment. There is an Aquarium inside this Water Boom but, it's closed due to a missing shark. I don't know how this shark escaped but... Whatever the reason is, I hope there is no victim on the beach.

"Let's swim!!" Say her excited.

"Nope."

She looks shocked and disappointed.

"Look, I don't even have a swimsuit." Said me.

"Oh... We didn't receive any uniform after all." Said her remember while looking disappointed.

(If I had money I would buy her some)

"Nah, maybe someday I will buy it." Said me wondering why she still thought about that.

"Ah! I forgot that you still can use it." Said her surprised.

"This is just a light version of my ability. If I use it properly, I can have a tie in chess with Yulia." Said me proudly.

"So, how it is work?" Asked her curious.

"It's the same as Yulia... Talk about it, I don't know if she knew that her brain can imagine that's a chess calculation machine." Said me remembering the feeling.

"Huh? Chess Caluclation Machine?" Asked her to get confused.

"Ah! That's a symbolism. The truth is, the brain is special. It will imagine a thing to produce something. I don't really know how to explain it but... It's like some kind of combination code that will birth a new code to our brain and it will repeat to create a new combination code too." It was hard to explain it. It's in my mind but I don't know how to deliver it.

Argh...! My mind becomes dull because I often use this ability!

"I see, so it's like an application engine." Said her.

It seems she can grasp my explanation.

The date ends in that place and the next day has come.

3