21. Linda The Noble
77 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on Tapas and Webnovel

 

The next day... Tiara didn't come to my bed. As for Tiara's reaction three days ago, I got information that they agreed to not be involved in their week for me. Maybe, I should ask them instead of thinking about it.

When I open the door, the Lordeca already sits on the sofa.

"You are snoring so loudly." Said Yulia.

Huh? Is that loud? Wait, I am still gathering my consciousness. Don't leave me, my soul!

With my panda pajamas, I walk to the sofa with a tired face. Their reaction is quite funny to watch. There is someone who laughs while looking at me and the others are surprised.

As always, I am given the sole seat in the door direction.

"So, could anyone tell me all the rules she set up?" Asked me curious.

They look at each other but, unfortunately. "You should find it yourself." Said Tohru while crossing her hands.

"You can read our mind, right? Why didn't you try it?" Asked Radiant trying to provoke me.

"I am still a decent person who does not break my promise." Said me.

I bet they already know my situation from Tiara. But, I didn't tell them the mechanism of my ability. If I tell it, they surely will freely cheat on it or play along with it.

Ring*

"It's the time." Said Eluthya then standing up.

All of them stand up. Huh? I look at my handphone and... 7 a.m.!!?

I am rushing to my room but...

"Darling, you will be late." Said Tiara while holding my hand.

Don't tell me, I am being forced to wear this pajama...

(That's cute)

(What's with that pajama? So cute~)

(...)

Someone, please help me... This is so embarrassing. My face is getting red without me noticing it.

"You shall accept your true form." Said Linda.

Huh? I look at her with a confused face. She laughed a bit. I want to punch her! After that thought, she seems surprised. She looks at her phone and it even gets her more surprised.

(The... the point... ah!!!)

Does she forget that I can read her mind? Oh, that's just her impulse.

Their entrance on the first day of class is really cool. The word that suits them is "Perfection and Elegant." If I look back, it gives me a chill feeling. But, look at this creature, the image of Lordeca is cool and glorious, it falls to the cuteness of someone who barely wakes up...

"Nina... Are you finally having the thing you like to do?" Asked Alice with her flat face.

"I don't want to hear it from you!!" Said me while looking at her wearing a bunny suit.

She approaches me and hugs me tight. "We are duo animals right?" Said her while... Those things are soft... No! Not like that!!

I push her away and sit in my seat.

"Okay~ Let's start the class with your statistic." Said her while walking and taking the remote from her table.

She pushed the button and the projector in the ceiling, in the middle, it turned on and started to project the statistics on her laptop.

It stated that Yulia -12%, Nexus -6%, Tohru -23%, Eluthya 7%, Geraldine 3%, Linda 8%, Tiara 24%, Radiant -32%, and Yuna 1%.

So... My feeling is leaked with this device? 

"Umm... I want to ask, how accurate is this statistic?" Asked me curious.

"Of course, the best we can do it is 50% That's why we have negative statistics to higher the chance." Said Alice while scrolling through the statistics.

"As expected for you Radiant." Said Yulia trying to provoke her.

Radiant seems very angry hearing those words but, she can't be angry with her. Even with that emotional trait, she still can suppress it somehow.

"Don't be so negative... That's not will help you." Said Alice while scrolling through the statistics.

The second my profile was on that projector I was surprised. "Wait!!! How do you have those photos!!?"

That photo is my photo with my sister. And... Those are the conditions to make my sister agree to cosplay for me. After five of cosplaying, she asked me to do some cosplay characters from **** and teased me with her hands while posing ******ly.

"W-Wow, I don't you that pervert." Said Linda with a shocked face that her eyes were empty while looking at it.

Reflex, I cover my face because of this humiliation.

"Don't be like that... We should know about you more to love you right?" Said Alice while I kept scrolling my nightmare past.

They really gathered all my information until to the small detail. This is a crime! Where's my privacy!?

Then... That's the most brutal ten minutes I've ever felt. Sigh* The first is I am wearing this pajama, and the second is this humiliation. What next? I don't really care anymore right now.

"Okay, the shameful moment of our beloved Nina is already gone. Then what's next?" Said Alice while looking at us.

Huh? You are the teacher, right?

"Why don't you start from the rule for this game?" Asked me still curious about the rule.

"Not with his permission. Others?" Said Alice looking at us.

We just kept silent. It's not like we didn't want it at all it just... We are already this clever why should we study again?

"Nothing? Then, let's start the next session. We will learn our biological body." Said her and pushed the off button on the projector remote.

"Nina, I am asking you to go in front of your classmate." Said Alice while turning off her laptop.

I am standing in front of them and she starts to grab my shoulder.

"This is a panda."

Huh!?!?!

"I am not!!" Said me got a bit annoyed and wondered why she should do this to me.

"You know... The truth is I didn't have a certificate to teach someone. That's why this is new to me. Many ideas come up in my mind but all that just... Stuck." Said Alice with a sigh.

"Maybe you should retire from this job." Said me a bit harsh.

"Then we will start the lesson." Said Alice changing her way of talking to more serious.

"In this place, the one who is the best of the actors is our beloved ninth Lordeca, Yuna Macefield. As you know, she is from F-class."

Huh? And... I mean yeah, if they knew about F-class without an example then that's mean they are lying to me. But, I thought that they were just told by Alice and I didn't think that the F-class student was in our group.

"Wait, I didn't know it." It made me get confused.

"That's why we are always away from our house." Said Linda.

"Hmm~" Said Geraldine with her joyful face.

Alice starts to walk around the class.

"You know what is called language?" Asked her to us.

"Anything can be deciphered by our brain." Said Nexus.

She walks on Nexus. "Correct, all of those are language. Our body has their language, and even things have a language. Even that with our body sign, movement, some kind of symbol, and something that can be used to tell others what you want to do or your thought."

She is approaching me.

"But now, we already look at the person who has a promise to herself. We don't know when and where she will break that promise." Said Alice becoming harsher with me.

"I don't think that day will come." Said me proudly

"Why you should be proud of yourself?" Asked Alice getting confused.

Huh?

"There is no rule here Nina, we can't judge you and you are immune to that." Said Nexus.

Huh?

"Promise created is for to be broken. The one who believes it within their soul is the stupid thing." Said Linda.

Huh? Am I?

"If you don't break your promise, how you can survive?" Asked Geraldine.

They said it like that was normal to them. Huh? Am I here the one who is not normal? No, this is some kind of brainwashing. I know that sometimes we will act according to the majority without our understanding.

Take the example, there is someone who always cleans her room. But, if she gets rounded by a bunch of people who didn't clean their room, one day that woman will not clean her room anymore. To be truth, that's not what I mean to become normal.

"Get your thought together Nina, we are not a bunch of normal and innocent people. We are far from it." Said her.

The effect has been taken by me. Am I going to be someday like them? That thought makes me feel scared. What if I can't identify myself as me later?

"Don't you feel a bit guilty for that?" Said Tiara with a sigh.

"Oh come on! We almost get her to believe our mindset." Said Yulia getting a bit disappointed for her non-cooperation.

"In short, there are some languages that are used like that. Let me show you an example in the field." Said Alice while walking outside the classroom.

They stand up and follow her.

Anyway... I am free now, right? Before I can't leave, Linda grabs my hand and forces me to walk along them.

4