24. Linda The Noble (4)
57 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on Webnovel and Tapas

 

One day, a princess gets tangled in a solitary castle. No one, even animals, knew someone was inside that castle. Every time she looks outside, she is determined to leave. But, the kidnapper, didn't allow it.

"Wait, wait, wait! That's a Rapunzel story but you modified it." Said me disturbing the storytelling.

"Okay, let's hear another story..."

She starts to storytelling again but, I stop her. "You know? It's fine if you really won't do it." Said me with a sigh.

"Sorry, it seems I didn't have enough courage to spill political problems in my country." Said her feeling disappointed in herself.

After that chit-chat, we didn't really have material to discuss, she is a boring person maybe? She didn't quite talk a lot. Maybe, I bet, she has a hard time to deal with me in this game. This game will be that easy if I use my ability.

Don't know why, since I vowed to myself not to use that ability anymore... I am starting to think that I regret making that vow. You should be confident Nina, whatever the reason, whatever the outcome, you should be confident about what you said. This is what I wanted to do right? Normal, never and ever reveal other people's secrets.

Oh! The door is already installed. So, they didn't work in the weekend. I open my phone and look at the mail. Here is it... EFRKYT22E4R Just, how random is this code!?

I replied to the message and it was a surprisingly quick response. Oh! The door passcode changed to my request. NinaRinaWandaGeorge... It's easy to remember and it is long enough to be secured.

When I open the door, the fragrance of my air freshener can be smelled. Calm and relaxing, it's similar to that greenhouse.

I am throwing my body on the bed and relaxing my body. Ah~ This smell, is really calming. No one will disturb me here again. Should I cooperate a bit? Or should I just follow the flow? Tiara forced me to do what she wanted, and it turned out to be fun. But this time, Linda didn't have that trait in her character. It seems she didn't quite get it to make me love her... Never mind, I still have three years to reveal their obsession. Don't need to be that rush.

The next day...

As always, start with eating food and bathing in the spring water. Huh? Where are all my pajamas? Never mind, maybe I forgot it in the hot spring water.

"Wowie~"

Looking at Yulia swimming in the pool with a smile and bright face is really refreshing.

(huh?) -Linda

I look at Linda beside me. "What's happened?" 

She looks at me with an emotionless face. "Nothing." She seems to smile but that's quite unnoticed. For some reason, I feel like my point of love gets higher somehow.

Yulia stopped swimming and leaned her body on this spring water wall. She looks at me. "You underestimate me don't you?" Asked her after noticing my thoughts.

"It's just... You surely like children." Said me without any hesitation.

"You... Don't tell me."

"Huh? What?" She makes me curious about it.

"Nothing..." And she looks away.

But this is rare, there are just three of us here. And, maybe because this is Linda's week, I think she will constantly follow me wherever I am.

"Is there anything in my face?"

Ah! I didn't realize that I looked at her face. "Sorry, it's just... Nevermind."

Is it my problem to judge people by their actions? No! That's improper to do. Because... There are some weirdos out there and even scarier than them. There was some time when a psychopath lived around our house but, I don't know what happened and he got arrested after I told my sister that we lived near a psychopath.

Okay, bath time is over, and... Just like yesterday, we gather together in here, eating breakfast together.

"Is my cook delicious darling?" Asked Tiara while looking at me still eating my food.

"Good as always."

(Ah~ Darling praised me) -Tiara

Huh? Why does she feel so happy? It's just common sense to compliment a lady for her good dishes. That's why, there is a title called 'chef' because it's similar to 'chief' in a literal and implicit way...

The classroom, where we should study but...

"Hello!! My dear student!" Said Alice joyfully greeting us.

Today is clown costume huh?

She approached me. "That's not good Nina." Her face meets up with me in a short distance. Our lips almost touch each other if I didn't step back.

"You seem didn't like this costume." Said her with a serious serious-looking face.

H-Help me... I look around and it seems they already sit down!

With my weird smile, I asked her. "Um... Can I go now?"

She steps back and turns behind. "Not good, maybe I should wear your pajama collection." Said her.

She walks to her table. While she on walking, I got to my seat and sat there.

She brings out something like a box.

"Tada~! This is the collection of Nina!!" Said her while showing me all... Pajamas!!? Wait... didn't I check... Oh, I forget.

"For the first time! Let's use this pajama." Said her while smiling brightly.

"Likewise I would." Said Radiant getting annoyed.

"Indeed, pajama is a fabric cloth for sleeping. That's improper to use it when you are not going to sleep." Added Linda while looking sharply at Alice.

"No thank you, I am fine with this waiter cloth." Said Nexus seems to look bored.

"Don't be shy... This is your obligation after all." Said Alice to change her way of talking and become serious and vicious.

And... W-Wow... I don't know that this time I really feel happy about this.

Alice looks at me after putting on the pajamas to Lordeca. "Look, Nina! This is what you want right?" Asked her.

Gulp* This is the best! But...

"You should not force someone who didn't like it." It made me a bit nervous to talk about it.

She is a bit surprised after looking at my reaction. "It's already set on so there is nothing we can do." Said her after putting on the last person, Eluthya.

"Likewise there is nothing we can do!!" Said Radiant while throwing my pajama.

No... My poor pajama. Just what was her problem anyway? Trying to pick fights with other people.

Linda stood up and showed her phone to her. She was shocked and put on the pajama back. "This... This is not bad." Said her with a weird smile.

So that's it. She showed my status and she became obedient quickly. Is she the one who can tame her?

"What is this about anyway?" Asked Yulia while leaning her head on her hand while sitting on her seat.

She still looks cute in that cat pajama.

Huh? She looks at me and sizzles at me. Aw~ Cute, just like my sister back then when she in her first time knew that I was into this. For compliment, let's wave my hand to her.

At that second, an umbrella flew near my head. It's shocked me. I look back, fiuh... There is nothing like wall cracking. Sometimes, in the movie, a little girl has such power that she can beam a fire breath and turn her body into a big white snake.

I stand up and pick up the umbrella. At least, I have this one. I look at Yulia, she seems surprised by the way she looks at me.

She stood up and walked at me. "C-Could you give my precious umbrella?"

Huh? Why everyone are watching? It looks like I am the bad girl here, picking up the little girl's lollipop.

She starts to jump at me. "Give back!"

She continued to jump and jump again while repeating her words. "Give back!"

I am in the high ground. With your height, there is no other way she can reach this umbrella...

Nexus suddenly appears behind me. "Could you give this back?" Asked her with a serious face.

"It seems like you still grip your own words back then."

I mean... Why should I give her back? She is the one who started this quarrel before and she forgets to say sorry to me. But, yeah... Of course, all of her plans are crushed with my ability and get redeemed instantly.

If I continue it... They surely will be angry but can't. But, If I keep this or break it, Yulia won't have money to buy it again and she can't hit me when her week comes. That's the plus point, and I didn't see the reason why should I cooperate with them yet.

It gives me a feeling of betrayal from the last one. I thought this was the time to redeem all of what I did to other people by knowing their secrets without their permission. That's why, maybe, I should help them. But, this is just a game. Thanks to Tiara spouting nonsense in front of me about an orphan and anything about it for the sake of my attention.

"It seems you didn't have any thought to release it don't cha?"

Her way of talking changes back to the first month we were in this school. Fierce, assertive, and full of anger.

Now... What should I do?

2