26. Linda The Noble (6)
58 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on Webnovel

 

"So? What will we do?" Asked me wondering why she brought me here again.

"Are you not satisfied with this beautiful greenhouse?" Asked her with a gentle smile.

It's not like that... It's just... Is this island lack of entertainment? Or maybe she is just this boring?

I lean my head on my hand while looking around. Many students are enjoying their activity. Some students are running outside, enjoying their dessert, walking around with friends... Meanwhile, I, being confined in this little game with the Lordeca.

After Linda sipped her green tea, she said. "You seem bored here."

"Yeah, took so long to realize it huh?" Said me with a boring tone.

She grabbed her cup and felt sad after that. "Sorry, I could not meet your expectations. This is the first time I spend my time with someone. It feels new to me and challenging."

Saying the word 'challenging' and yet you still in sad-looking face? Don't joke with me. My mind was already full of that mutation matter that I forgot to say thanks to her with this bandage on my leg.

"Challenging huh? Am I that hard to approach?" Asked me wondering why she said that.

"Just a little... Maybe if I abandon my dignity... Sure, I could make it not challenging." Said her.

"Like what?" Asked me wondering what if she abandoned her dignity.

"Like this, of course."

She mentioned the polar bear pajama she wore until now while looking at me with a flat face. I know, I know... At least she is cute. Her purple hair wearing this pajama makes me want to touch it.

I lean my back to the white seat behind me. "You know, conversation should have a point and here we are... Don't know what to do and just sip our tea. And still, I should be the one who paid it." Said me sulking a bit.

She looks down at the time I mentioned that I am the one who should pay it.

"S-Sorry... I am really irresponsible." Said her.

"Sigh* Don't worry about the small detail..." Said me while looking around.

"Someday... I will repay it." Said her full of determination.

We keep silent... Don't know what to talk about. Suddenly...

"... I wonder what normal girls usually talk about." Said her while looking at me sipping my green tea.

"Normal girls talk? We..." Ups... almost. "They usually talk about their daily life, trends, and gossip about their friend." Said me.

I mean, I am not part of those girls If I remember it again. My first plan is to change myself and succeed in my high school debut. But... My dream already fell down to the earth's core after knowing that these girls should love me to gain money for their lives.

I had already tried to know each other for the first month when arrived at this school. And yet... I am still alone.

"Is it improper to talk about their friend from behind?" Asked her wondering why normal girls talk about it.

I am lying if I don't know why. Sometimes, they are jealous of each other friends. Sometimes, one of the girl's best friends fell in love but couldn't say it to her. Sometimes, they just are a friend because of popularity or favorability. Attention seeker... But, If I compare it... Girls are like doughnuts. They didn't taste good without spice on it. But, if you add caramel, chocolate sprinkles... In short, they will look appetite and beautiful.

Sometimes, the unique types appear. Like Linda, the doughnut is without spice but delicious because built differently.

"From my point of view... It's funny and makes us happy. I don't know why but it feels like 'I know you better than anyone' feel." Said me.

"Is it because you are a girl or just because you are a mind reader?" Asked with a doubted-look face.

"Maybe, the two of them." Said me with a sigh.

The time is over. Just like yesterday, we just have a chit-chat without any walk around.

The next day...

Poke*

Huh? Is someone poking my cheek?

"Good morning~"

Linda, without any sign, appears near my bed after poking my cheek. Maybe, because of Tiara, the surprise effect didn't come that high this time. Normalization scared me...

I got up and asked her. "Why... Wait... How!!?"

Did my passcode get leaked somehow!!?

She smiled at me and said. "Why are you so surprised? Weren't you just normally looking at me before?"

"Oh yeah, that's normal before, not until I realize that my door is locked with a passcode." Said me quickly.

She just smiled at me. After that, she explains how she can unlock the door.

"I simply at CCTV while you are sleeping." Said her.

I look at her with confused feeling. "CCTV? What CCTV?"

"Every corner of this house has a CCTV." Said her still smiling at me.

At that second, I quickly got up from my bed and ran outside.

She's right... There is a CCTV for each corner below the ceiling. It's small enough that I didn't recognize it.

I looked behind and said it out loud. "Don't tell me that you all know my passcode!!?"

At the speed of sound, she said with her wicked smile. "Of course."

Sigh* again... Where is my privacy?

When in the hot spring water... I look around at every corner of this room.

"There is nothing such CCTV here." Said Nexus from behind me.

While looking behind, I said. "Ah, yeah... So-" At the right time, I avoided my eyes to look at her body. I almost forgot about this girl.

"You should stop avoiding my body. But, I understand your jealousy of my perfect body." Said her while walking to the pool.

"I don't know if you have an abnormality about looking at a woman's body but... You should get it normal already." Said Eluthya in the pool.

"There is nothing abnormal with that. Embarrassed is one of human emotion after all." Said Linda while looking at Eluthya.

While walking to the pool, I said. "It's not like I didn't want to look at your body... Wait... That seems wrong to say."

"So... You are into girls?" Asked Eluthya surprised.

"How you conclude it like that!? Ah... Not like that... It's just, that her expression is signing that she wants me to look at her body." Said me a bit embarrassed about it.

"But, you seem normal thought on us?" Said Eluthya wondering about it.

Heh... She didn't know what had happened between us.

"We accidentally bumped with each other and... Something happened and-" Said Nexus.

"Wah!! You promised to not talk about that!!" Said me preventing her mouth from talking about it further.

"Now, I get even more curious about it." Said Eluthya while glancing at me.

We, together are soaking in this pool.

"If this is my week, I am sure will grab your chin and whisper to you, my love." Said Nexus with her serious-looking face at me.

"Look at it Linda, you should learn it from a professional." Said Eluthya joking a bit.

Huh? She can make a joke?

"Yes." Said her with excited eyes.

And don't just simply agree with her.

After bath...

"Really... Didn't you think about another place other than this?" Asked me why it should be inside this greenhouse.

She looked at me after sipping that black tea. "Have other ideas?" Asked her.

"Beach?"

"Too much indecency." Said her.

"Don't you think, you should replicate Tiara's idea?" Said me. I mean, if you talked about love, then the first in your imagination is lust, right?

She continues sipping her black tea. Don't know why her face became red but, she refused to answer at the end. Maybe... Let me do a cliche thing.

I moved my hand to feel her head and said with a gentle smile. "Are you feeling sick? I will get you to the infirmary. Your face is red."'

Pfft...! Her face has become redder than before.

I don't think that Anime events can happen in real life.

"U-Umm.. Could you release your hand? I am fine." Said her getting nervous.

"Ah! Sorry." Said me after releasing my hand to her head.

I got back to my seat and said. "You are innocent enough to get embarrassed with Tiara's idea huh?"

"Huh? Did you test me?" Asked her to get surprised.

"Huh? You thought that I am a dense person?" Said me wondering what she thought about me.

She nods at me and feels a bit guilty about it. "It's karma for me." Said her.

I don't know but... It seems that my ability is influencing me more than I expected. Maybe because many people who get involved with me have already been scanned with his ability. Their trait, their emotion, and their habit. All inside my brain. If I feel a bit nostalgic then surely there is someone that I met before who has a similarity with it.

I look at my green tea. I hope she didn't bring me here all day in her weeks. It will be boring. Or... Maybe I should take the lead.

 

Author note: Forgot to upload

4