27. Linda The Noble (7)
53 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Always support me on Webnovel

 

The next day, she was still waiting for me beside my bed, with her white lingerie and well-maintained hair.

I got up and said. "You don't need to do it you know?"

She got up from her seat. "Ah! Maybe this is late for me but... Pardon my intrusion." Said Linda while bowing her head a bit to greet her and ask forgiveness for her impudence.

I covered my head with a sigh. Just, she is too formal. This makes it hard to approach her.

She looks surprised a bit.

"What's wrong?" Asked me.

Her phone seems to vibrate for a second. Just... Why is she storing it between those things?

"Ah! Sorry for that, please don't mind it." Said her while pushing her phone deeper.

"T-That's... It's improper to do it right?" Asked me wondering why she should store her phones inside her lingerie.

She is stunned and keeps silent. Huh? Is she not thinking about it?! Oh yeah, yesterday was a normal outfit. And... On the first, why did she wear this lingerie anyway? D-Don't tell me...

"Is Tiara influencing you somehow?" Asked me.

She looks away but at the end, she talks about it. "I-Indeed... I couldn't push away the idea you suggested." Said her with an embarrassed face.

Sigh* I hope... Even if this is just a game, they should think about another way to make them fall in love with them.

After that, we take a bath and eat food. As always, they didn't bother to ask me anything. They really take whatever the agreement they set on each other. The agreement that I knew until now is just 'Don't try to bother the person in action' like that.

While walking in the garden... I grab Linda's shoulder. "How about going to another place?" Asked me gently.

With her emotionless face, she nodded at me.

This is the first destination that came up in my mind. Waterboom, aquarium section. Amazing... There are so many fish inside this aquarium. They even had a great white shark! Wait... How?

"Is there any point in looking at these creatures?" Asked while looking at me.

Creature? Anyway... "It's just... I am bored inside that greenhouse again and again."

"You bored after three days... That's new for me." Said her while looking at the aquarium.

And yeah... Once again, VIP room.

(S-Still gathering info?) -Yuna

(Why are you here anyway?) -Nexus

(Walking around...) -Yuna

Only Nexus huh?

"You seem to look around where others spied on you." Said Linda.

So, she is aware of that.

The moment is quieter than inside the greenhouse. This plan has totally failed. If I think about it again, where is the pleasure?

"Excuse me... Shall I take your order miss?" Asked the waitress behind us.

"Cappucino." Replied me.

"Green tea." Said Linda.

"I-I think we should have a seat." Said me awkwardly.

She looks at me. "It seems your plan has failed." Said her getting a bit disappointed.

"I-I can't deny it." Said me feeling a bit guilty for dragging her here.

Not like inside the greenhouse, this place's atmosphere is not good enough. When the greenhouse can create such a calm and relaxed feeling, this aquarium creates a feeling of confinement and gloomy vibes. Maybe it's just me but... Why did someone choose an aquarium as their date place? They can still watch a movie in the cinema, have fun in an amusement park, or maybe release their lust on the beach.

"Don't think about it, Nina." Said Linda while looking at the aquarium.

"Think about what?" Asked me playing fool in front of her.

She looks at me with an emotionless face. "It seems you have many thoughts about something." Said her.

Ah... I get it. She just replied to my last words. But, my answer is 'Think about what?' and surely she will know that I am troubled by something. Sigh* Maybe I should learn to be quiet inside my mind with others.

"Yeah... I am in trouble because this seems boring." Said me genuinely.

"Boring huh? There's nothing I can do about it." Said Linda while looking down.

"Ah! S-Sorry, I didn't mean by that." It made me feel a bit guilty to talk about it.

She looks at me and smiles. "No need to worry, I am not in the position to blur the reality. If you thought of me that I am a boring person, that should be right." Said her.

"You... You should have a pride for yourself." Said me wondering why she was self-deprecating.

She looks surprised while looking at me.

"Pride... If that could make someone happy then, sure I will be proud of myself. But, until now, I haven't found someone who is truly happy because of pride." Said her seeming to remember something.

Without talking too much, we continue to spend our time here by drinking these drinks...

(Just how long they can be like this?) -Eluthya

(Woah! Your eyes Nexus!) -Geraldine

(Don't worry, It's because of this binocular.) -Nexus

"They really didn't have important to do." Said me while looking at Nexus and friends.

(See? You should silence yourself!) -Nexus

(Sorry, sorry, we just want to bother you.) -Geraldine

I don't know what discussion they held without me... It makes me feel aloof...

Not like usual, I am joining the dinner with others. Usually, I will skip this event and rush to my bed.

While eating this food, Tiara asked me. "It may be a dumb question but... Did you eat dinner last night?" While looking at me.

"Eat first before talking." Said Linda firmly.

After eating...

"Should I continue to answer it?" Asked me while wiping my mouth with tissue after eating.

"Oh! And with how your ability works." Said Yulia while looking at me.

Huh? Didn't she know I had a mutation? Okay... I get what's going on. They may know me in general... No, they know me in detail but before I came to this school. Because there is no record that I had a mutation inside my brain, they still didn't know my situation. So, the school will not pay any attention to whatever happens here.

"Maybe... I should ask you how you create that chess machine inside your brain." Said me.

All of them are surprised and look at me. After a second, Yulia hit the table with her hands.

"What do you mean?!" Asked her surprised but she seemed confused.

Just like huh!?!?!?

"What do I mean? Literally, that was I mean!" It made me confused.

Geraldine raised her hand. "Umm... Could look inside my mind too?" Asked her politely.

"Sorry, I vowed that I wouldn't use it again." Said me.

"Use it again huh?" Said Nexus faintly.

Yulia calmed herself and asked me politely. "Could you explain it?"

Huh? Did our brain, not the same as I thought? You are the one who created it right?

"Even genius like us can't do everything huh?" Said Eluthya faintly. Don't know why she is the most shocked of others.

Radiant seemed not interested in our discussion and left. Tiara is cleaning the desk while we are talking to each other but still hearing the conversation.

"Judge from your confused face, we get a bit of detail for your ability." Said Nexus.

Yulia understood what happened but still looked at me demanding the answer. It's not usual for Geraldine to look at me with her serious face and Tohru seems not interested in our conversation but still stays here with her bored face.

"But... Will I get something from that?" Asked me trying to make Yulia annoyed.

"It seems you and I should settle down our business." Said her getting as annoyed as I wanted.

"You banned for using your umbrella." Said Tiara after cleaning our table.

Yulia looks at Tiara sharply. With a sigh, she calmed down.

"Don't tease our little girl so hard, Nina." Said Tohru a bit laughing.

Nexus looks at Tohru with a weird face. "Same as you."

"What do you mean by not using it again?" Asked Yuna without any sign.

We are looking at Yuna like 'Really girl? You didn't understand that?' 

I stood up and said. "Whatever it is, this is just a game for me and I don't want to get serious to deal with it!"

I just want to make a normal debut in my high school. But why did it turn out like this? I wanted a normal friend, a normal conversation, a normal boyfriend, and a normal life. Why is it hard to get?

I slam my door and throw my body on the bed. Sigh* I still didn't want to accept the reality. The reality is that they are suffering with me. The fact that they do it to me and not for me makes me want to throw up. What happens if one of them really falls in love with me? What if someday I will fall in love with one of them?

They should know how relationships work. The same as the word itself, they divide it with two words 'relation' and 'ship'. After you start a relation, then your ship will sail with your objective. And all of their objective is to make me love them. They can forcefully drag the stir to the 'stop' destination but, it will be hard the time goes on. It will be hard to forget it.

4