30. This is not What I Imagined
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Always support me on Webnovel

 

The next day, No one came inside my room. The door is still locked. Quiet... The sunlight already hit my face too. Let's do what I should do yesterday.

After leaving my room, I went to the kitchen and met Tiara there.

"Wanna eat lunch together darling?" Asked her while smiling at me.

Huh? Are they in agreement that they would not interfere? Why should I care anyway?

"Let me help you, what lunch we will have?" Said me while preparing the kitchen tools.

While thinking, she touches her lips with her finger. "How about a melted cheeseburger with salad?" Said her.

"Is that okay with your budget now?" I worried about her budget while searching for a pan.

"Budget? Thanks to you, my balances are fully enough for one month." Said her with a chuckle.

Ah! There is it, below the stove. While grabbing a pan, I said. "Then, let's cook together."

With an excited sound, she said. "Okay~"

While cooking, we are talking about my state.

She stirs up the patties and asked me to melt the cheese using... Oven?

"Darling~ Do you really just want to be an outsider?" She asked me while mentioning my last conversation with Linda.

I close the oven. "Yeah, Was it a problem?" I wondered why she still asking that question.

She nods at me. How can she still move that pan so agile without looking at it? "Your decision is yours. After all, we are in need so we should be in demand."

While searching for the bread bun, I said. "I tried to help too. I already tell them that if they are that desperate they should cosplay. But, somehow, they didn't want to."

The patties were already cooked and she is waiting for the bread bun. "I thought that you are heedful." Said her with a sigh.

I get the bread bun and look at her who grabs her waist with her hands. With a confused feeling, I said. "Is it not?"

She takes the bread bun and walks to the oven. "You are dense."

We are looking at the cheese melted in the oven together. "Maybe, I usually use my ability so, this point of view is rare for me."

"You should learn how people communicate darling~ Of course without any telepathy involved." Said her with a sigh.

The melted cheese hamburger is set! It's delicious but somehow it not appetizing. I don't know why, am I sick?

"Hey, if you have something bothering you, could you share it with me?" Asked her with her gentle smile.

It's not like I am in a bad mood... Or maybe I am. With a smile, I refused her. She still answers it with a smile and then leaves after the hamburger is eaten. Bad mood huh?

I shake my head, let's be positive! Now, let's ask those old-geezers...

Huh? Where are they? I was already in the principal room and they were not here. Were they taking a holiday in weekend?! Sigh* the more I think about it, the more I will get confused. Let's leave for now.

After closing the door, I see Alice come out from the lift.

"Huh? Why are you here?" Asked her with a soft voice.

When she talks like this, she sounds like an older sister rather than a teacher. But, Our teacher is wearing normal clothes too. I thought she would still be in her suit like a pro.

"There is something that I wanted to ask." Said me with a sigh.

She approached me slowly and whispered at me. "Would you want me instead?"

Her way of speech changed, calm, and intimidating.

Without looking at her face, I answered her suggestion. "If you would, then okay."

She moved out her head near my ear and walked behind me. "Follow me."

Huh? Does she have any other occasions with me? If I leave now, I will lose the chance to talk one-on-one with her. Let's just follow her.

In the principal room, she walks to Mr. Alexander's seat. She bowed her body and there was some beep sound after. The walls which are full of glass get closed in an instant. The room is darker but, the light suddenly lightens the room.

"What's this?" Asked me getting curious.

While walking to the door, she said. "Shut your mouth for a moment."

What a sarcastic woman. Is she getting cocky because she was his daughter? Anything involved with this woman, I don't like it. The way she speaks, the way she looks down on others, the way she usually intimidates me. Looking at her, just makes me remember that I am the same as her.

With the sound of a finger clicking, the glass wall lightens. It's surprised me. I thought that was just for luxury and decorative purposes. I didn't know that those walls are monitor LED.

The monitor shows fourteen pictures of girls. The Lordeca and the rest is... My sister, that girl...

Just remember it makes me shiver with fear and trauma. That's the bullied girl. As the monitor shows me, her name is Ulie Gonzales. The others, I don't know who they are but judging from the last picture, it seems these pictures are the candidates for the next Lordeca.

Suddenly, her hands wrapped around my neck. Cold, and nasty, I don't know why she wraps my neck. She moves her head near my ear and whispers to me.

"Nina, Nina, Nina, how are you?"

It sounded more creepy than she asked me to love the Lordeca. It's not good, my legs are trembling. How did she always do this to me? How supposed I could calm around her? Her smile, it's weird and yet still has beauty in it. She leans her head on my shoulder and shakes it slowly.

"Hey~ How long you would not be broken?"

Huh? Broken? What did she mean by that?

She released her hands around my neck and moved her head from my shoulder.

"You know what? Forget it, let's just forget the first plan already." Said her after changing the way she talked again, assertive and appealing. Just like she always did when she taught us.

Inside the room, there are monitors to lighten it. Weirdly, there is nothing like a fan sound here. To be able to create this, it needs high energy. And high energy is equal to high temperature. Surely, inside this room, there is just one air conditioner and nothing like ventilation. The more I think about it, the more I get confused. Sorry but, it's not the time to be amazed like the first day I stepped on this island.

I brave myself and ask her who walking around looking at the monitor. "The first plan?"

She looks at me and her facial gesture changes to an excited face. "I am glad~!! You interested in it." Said her with an excited tone.

She moves out of Mr. Alexander's table and brings his seat to me. She asked me to sit on it. I just simply accept her offer.

After that, the screen changed to a top-secret file called 'Lordeca: Obsession Research' Reflex I asked her with a worried tone. "Is-Is it okay for me to look at this?!"

"Don't startle me. Silly Nina, you should know how to act properly in front of your elder." Said her while smiling viciously at me.

If she had alter egos, I bet she had an unlimited amount of it.

She stretched her arm and said excitedly. "Let me introduce you!! Lordeca program!!"

L-Lordeca program? That's what I thought but where the confetti comes out and how is she well-prepared?! She already explained it to me so why bother? Or maybe there is something I miss?

She crossed her hands and started to talk about it. "The first plan is that we will change the adjectivity that is involved with you in one semester. But, we decided to revise the plan. It will be one adjective in two semesters. We learn that human emotion is not that easy to break."

I don't get it. Why? What was this school aimed for? And just how did they make those girls sign the contract too? I mean, they can lie about it but it just... They should have reason to still follow the rules and not try to get out of this island.

"The first thing we should do is make The Normal emotion broken. You, the mindreader girl who wants to live peacefully and normally. We decide to interfere and make your life full of drama and absurdity."

So that's why she so exaggerating in telling me about this plan. I mean, what villain that so stupid as to tell its trump card to enemies? Just like her now, she does it because it's not normal to reveal the trump card to enemies. Then, I should not miss the change.

"Then, I would ask you what is F-Class." Said me with a serious face.

"F-Class a.k.a. Finalization class. It's the final product we created using the purest obsession in the world. But, it's impossible for two people to have an obsession in the same era. Right?"

2