56x – [R-18] Consummation of Joyce
163 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**NOTE: Optional R-18 Content
[Tags: Anal, Facial]

Ye Chen began to take off Joyce's shirt. She had small breasts, ones that fit comfortably in the palm of his hand. It took him a few seconds to get them free of their tight confines, which seemed almost impossible given her size. Her nipples hardened beneath his fingertips when they came into contact with her supple skin, and he grew increasingly aroused as she writhed against him in response.

The room suddenly filled with a sound like thunder, and lightning flashed across the ceiling. The storm outside raged even harder than before, and he heard the distant rumble of heavy rain falling from above.
Her body reacted to his touch, growing flush and hot with desire. She pulled herself closer, eager for more, but Ye held back, unwilling to rush things. At last, she sighed in frustration and moved awaye, rolling onto her side and curling up beside him.

Ye reached around and felt the wetness between her legs. They’d barely started and she was already dripping. He stroked her pussy gently, eliciting another sigh of contentment. Still, he wasn't ready to go any further. Not yet.

Ye undressed completely, revealing his naked frame to her. His dick stood erect and proud, twitching slightly with anticipation. At this point, he was experienced with women so he sought to ravish her completely. Ye grabbed her forearm tightly as he inserted his fingers inside of her vagina, filling her with his digits.

She cooed softly, writhing in ecstasy as Ye worked his digits in and out of her delicate folds. In no time, he found her G-spot, rubbing it firmly with the tip of his index finger. She bit down on her lip and moaned loudly, thrashing about wildly in an attempt to stifle her cries of pleasure.

She bit down as Ye raised a hand to her mouth to shut her up. He thrust a thumb deep inside of her, while simultaneously working two fingers in and out of her pussy, slowly increasing the speed as he went. Ye continued to finger her, building anticipation for inserting his throbbing cock into her soaked hole.

After several minutes of fingering her, Ye decided it was time to fuck her. He removed his hand from her mouth, and lifted her up by her hips, positioning her on top of him. He guided her towards his stiff member, guiding her with his hands as she lowered herself onto his shaft.

Joyce cried out in surprise as his erection slid into her burning depths, all too soon followed by a cry of delight as the full length of his rod slipped deeper into her hot tunnel. She gasped at the sensation, then wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him close.

Ye’s head swam with excitement, as did hers, as they fucked to each other in the dim light of the room, in the midst of the raging storm outside. The intensity of the coupling matched the power of the tempest that raged outside the safe room, and soon she became tired.

Yet, he was not done. Here was a woman he could do whatever he wanted with. There were many things Ye had imagined doing to a woman, but would never try with his wives, or even his mistress Mona, out of sheer respect.
But Joyce was a vile woman, and he knew it would be her last night alive, so he knew he could defile her completely.

There was a trick he had read about in an old medical book.

Ye took some of the wet fluids from between her legs and gathered enough in his hand. He then began to massage her butthole with his wet digits. This made Joyce squirm in delight, and she finally relented; letting him penetrate her ass.

As he stuck it in, pushing through the slick barrier until he felt the thick walls of her rectum, Joyce let loose with one final scream of pleasure. Then, she fell silent as she relaxed under Ye’s ministrations.

Ye pounded her ass with reckless abandon. The squeals she made as Ye relentlessly rammed her asshole only encouraged him further.

He covered her face both of his hands, rudely yanking and fish hooking her mouth like he was molding clay.
Eventually, Ye had his fill. He turned her around and prepared to finish on her face. His fluid's exploded all over her lily white face, drenching her entire visage.

Once again, Ye released a long moan.

He looked at Joyce, her eyes were rolled back in her head. She was in a place of complete ecstasy. Ye decided this would be the time to end her life.

In the dim light of the safe room, Ye gazed at Joyce, her face still covered in his white hot seed. It pained him to know that he would have to extinguish that light, but such was the brutal nature of the Serpent's Coil. He steeled his resolve, reminding himself that this was a necessary step on the path to confronting Taro and rescuing Sasha.

As Joyce lay there, eyes closed and her breaths slow and steady, Ye gently disentangled from her embrace. He moved silently, not wanting to disturb her peace for even a moment longer than necessary. He knelt beside her, heart heavy with the weight of his decision. Ye glanced at her face one last time, taking in her beauty and vulnerability.

Closing his eyes, Ye took out the Shadowfang. He held his breath, preparing for the task ahead. It was then that he felt a profound sadness wash over him, knowing that what he was about to do would forever change him.

Ye opened his eyes and, with a swift, decisive motion, plunged the blade into Joyce's heart. Her eyes flew open in shock, and he watched as the light in them flickered and began to fade. He held her gaze, offering a silent apology, and she seemed to understand. In that final moment, she reached out and touched his face, a sad smile on her lips before her hand fell limp, and her eyes closed for the last time.

Ye sat there, the stillness of the room closing in around him, as he mourned the loss of this woman whose life had become entwined with his, however briefly. The weight of his actions hung heavy on his shoulders, but he knew there was no turning back. The Serpent's Coil demanded sacrifice, and he had to see this journey through to the end.

1