65x – [R-18] The Breeding of Emilia
137 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mona, Ye Chen’s doggo maid and sometimes mistress, walked into his room, but he noticed she wasn’t wearing her usual uniform. Instead, she donned a very sexy pair of fishnet stockings and garters, leaving her chest and butt bare.

"How are you feeling, master?" she asked as she walked up to my bed, sitting down on it and pulling my blanket off.

Ye said nothing.

"I know you must be sad. Please, let me help you forget about everything for a moment. Rin-sama asked me to do this."

Ye nodded as and Mona started to remove his clothes and lowered her mouth onto his already erect member. She licked the shaft and sucked on the head, trying her best to get his attention.

She took one hand from sucking his cock and started rubbing his balls while continuing to slurp away at his dick.

She moved her tongue over the entire shaft, licking and kissing it until his dick was coated in saliva. Mona took her lips off of his cock, but still used her hands to keep it hard, pumping it vigorously while she stared at his face, waiting for him to cum.

Despite this Ye remained distracted, and Mona's hands began to tire.

Mona had a large, heaving chest. So when she wrapped her breasts around Ye's member, it was completely immersed in her bussom. She then started to massage them up and down his shaft.

Her tits were incredibly soft and smooth, and they felt amazing as they rubbed against Ye's manhood. Ye tried to show enthusiasm, even grabbing on to her doggo ears as she stroked his cock with her enormous breasts. But his heart just wasn't into it.

Finally, Ye gave a low, tired moan as his seed burst forth, shooting across Mona's chest and face.

Mona began to wipe the cum off of her face, as Ye stopped her.

"Not yet. I'm not done with you yet."

Ye was only getting started. As if on queue, Emilia and Rin entered the room immediately after Ye had said this.

Emilia, his beautiful elf girl bride was wearing a frilly black dress, her long silver hair pulled back into a ponytail. She looked at him with longing, and it made Ye smile. He knew he would need all the women in his household to help him momentarily forget the tragedy that had befallen his beloved Ai.

Rin was dressed in a red nighty, her dark hair loose and wavy. She also smiled at him, and he realized that her presence was not just out of obligation, but that she wanted to help him, too.

Ye sat up on the bed and beckoned them to join he and Mona.

Emilia and Rin sat down on the bed next to Ye as Mona, her face still covered in Ye's seed, moved to the floor in front of Ye.

Both of Ye's wives, took turns kissing each other, squeezing their tits together as they constantly looked toward Ye for approval. They continued to play with each other's breasts, their mouths moving down each others necks.

"I think they're waiting for you, master." Mona whispered into Ye's ear, her own hand massaging clit.

Ye grabbed Rin by the hips, and brought her down on the bed, his mouth moving to her pussy. He used his tongue to lap up her juices, causing her to moan in pleasure. He then reached his hand out and stuck two fingers into Emilia's, which caused her to let out a small yelp.

As Ye's tongue was working Rin's pussy, Mona crawled over and took hold of his member, returning it to the perfect valley her tits.

"Master, I am of low class, and your lowly slave! I know I'm unworthy of your presence. Please, fuck your true wives in front of me! Let me watch your superiority!" Mona begged, her eyes crazed with lust.

Ye removed his mouth from Rin's pussy and turned his head towards Mona, her face a mixture of lust and adoration.

"Correct, you are a servant, and your only purpose is to serve me and my wives. You will use your mouth to bring pleasure to Rin as I breed Emilia. I want another child. A legitimate child, which you could never give me." Ye told Mona.

Mona bowed her head, blushing wildly as she positioned her face in-between Rin's legs.

"Yes, Master! My only purpose is to serve, and I will obey your every command!" Mona cried out as her lips connected with Rin's pussy, causing her to gasp in ecstasy.

Rin looked somewhat confused as Mona started on her pussy. She looked to Ye for reassurance, and was given the confident and affirming confirmation from his eyes that she yearned for.

Ye moved to the side of the bed, and Emilia laid down. Ye moved between her legs, and she opened her thighs for him. He pushed himself into her slowly, taking time to enjoy every second. Emilia was sopping wet, and already shaking with glee.

"Ah, I missed you master, I missed you so much! It's been so many months since you've taken me like this. Please, please master, give me a baby!" Emilia begged.

Ye grabbed her arms and held them over her head, as he began thrusting harder and faster into her, her cries of joy filling the room.

Mona had a good view of the whole affair, and it was clear that her work on Rin was having the desired effect. Doing as she had been told, Mona's wet tongue was filling Rin's pussy with intense pleasure, as the two girls watch Ye breeding Emilia. Rin eyes rolled back into her head, her moans growing louder and louder.

"Ye, I'm...I'm about to...AAAAAHHHH!"

Rin's climax came fast, her juices squirting onto Mona's face. Mona eagerly swallowed them.

Ye and Emilia had also been watching Rin and Mona. Watching her face, Ye could tell Emilia was reaching her limit. He decided to give her a little push.

"Who does this pussy belong to, Emilia?" Ye asked.

"You, Master! Only you! My pussy, my body, my life belongs only to you!" she responded.

"That's right, Emilia. This is my pussy, and I will decide what happens to it. And right now, I am going to put a child in you, do you understand?"

"YES, YES! Please, give me a child!"

Ye thrust deeper into her, harder, faster, until finally, his seed flowed out of him, and into his beloved wife.

Ye pulled his dick out of her, and collapsed on the bed.

"Well, did I help you, master?" Mona asked.

"You all did, you helped me forget for a while."

1