42 – Guests
884 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vixen wrapped her tongue around the large cock that was penetrating the deepest part of her throat, her legs covered with juices from her crotch that her panties weren't able to soak up.

She maintained her fierce gaze right into the man's face as if she were shooting lasers. The man's dick grew larger as if her defiance turned him on. 

"Let's see if this doesn't ease your scorn. Masterbate till I cum down your throat." Cassius smirked as he watched her hand reach between her legs. Her moans filled the previously quiet room. She was drenched, she could feel the pleasure building, the speed of her hand reached a fever, her head bobbed up and down her mouth reaching down to his base her throat tightening around his cock as she swallowed the building saliva. 

She was close, she was right there but no matter what she did, she could not cum. Her angry stare turned to confusion. He did not answer her, he just sat there and enjoyed her mouth work. 

She could feel the man swell in her mouth her hand was soaked with fluids. Cassius waited until hee mouth was at his base before he grabbed both sides of her head and held it there. A large amount of semen poured down her throat. He legs spasmed with everything they had as her hands gripped his thighs. She still did not cum, even as she swallowed the large load in its entirety. 

[Stats added]

Vixen was internally panicked, she already had an incredibly sensitive body and she felt like this made it worse. It was like getting to the top of a roller coaster and never getting over the hump. It was only after Vixen finished did Cassius satiate her curiosity, "Like I told you, you're not allowed to cum without my permission. Do you want to?"

"No."

"No matter, we will come to an understanding eventually. Her put this on."

Cassius took out a leather collar dyed in deep emerald that had a metal ring in the front, a gold clasp for the back. Only once it was clasped did Vixen realize that it was a choker, but Cassius then removed the large metal collar from her neck. 

"See now isn't that better? Be a doll and put your hands on top of my desk."

Vixen walked over to the desk in the corner of the room, she felt the desk was overly short because she was bent far over to accomplish the task. 

Cassius stared at her ass, he could see how much of her juices were flowing down her legs. He removed the remainder of his clothes before walking up to her. His hands lightly grazing her back as they made their way down, sliding off her panties. 

Vixen's body shuddered from the touch, she was incapable of moving from the spot she was instructed to stand in. She felt his hand on her hip and the grab her ass cheek before sliding up her back. 

Her back arched and her voice rang out in rapture as he shoved himself in all the way to the base while pulling her hip and hair into him. She would've cum right then if she could, and her body let her know it too. 

Cassius increased his tempo as his cock pounded her cervix. Jasmine began to pleasure herself as a loud clapping noise and moans could be heard from the other side of the door.

Cassius moved his hand from her hair to her breast and squeezed them tightly as he pounded her. Vixen moaned loudly and unrestrained. The new form of torture was starting to take its toll, she would've came a dozen times already, but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction. 

He lifted her leg to give himself a view of her breasts swaying with his every thrust. With one last powerful thrust he came into her, she dug her nails into the desk so hard it left marks, but still wasn't enough for her. 

[Stats added]

"Well I am impressed. That's enough for today as it'll be light soon. Go wash up And make sure you do it well there'll be guests tomorrow and I don't want you to reek. You can't use magic with that choker on so be thorough. When the sun goes down you're to greet me with good rise my King or you'll be punished. Lastly upon rising you'll give me a tit fuck, that is all, dismissed. "

Vixen grabbed her "clothes" and exited the study to find Jasmine panting and sweaty herself. 

"Can you lead me to the washroom?" Vixen asked politely.

"Yes right this way."

The next night Vixen waited outside Cassius's chamber until it was dark. It had been the longest night because she had tons of restless energy, still sitting atop the hump waiting to plunge downward. 

Once it was dark she went inside the room lit by candles that sprang to life upon her entering. She sank to her knees and took off the shawl in preparation for the command given to her. Cassius rose from his four poster bed, "Good rise," she said feigning sincerity. 

"Your defiance truly entertains me," he said as he opened his robe, allowing his dick to hit her face. "Tit fuck."

She rose slightly on her knees and used her breasts to wrap around his dick. She used saliva from her mouth as lube. Her nipples send pulses of pleasure to her clit as they rubbed together.  

Between her increasing moans and the stimulation from her firm yet soft breasts Cassius was quickly at full mast. "Lick the tip," he ordered as he began thrusting with her movements. 

A few moments later he shot cum all over her face and all over her breasts. "Lick up what you can, then have Jasmine cast the cleaning spell on you. We have guests to meet."

Cassius left momentarily as Vixen sought Jasmine out who was outside the door waiting. When she re-entered the room she reached foe her shawl when she was stopped by Cassius. 

"Stop! You don't get to wear that today. As your punishment you'll have this on." 

Cassius held up, then attached a leash to the metal ring on her choker. 

"Isn't this unnecessary? Can't you just order me," asked Vixen.

"I absolutely could, but you're a prideful woman and humiliation is the only cure for that."

Cassius led her by the leash downstairs where there were three men standing behind the table waiting to be seated. 

"These are my generals or my first generation as a more commonly used term. They've done good work for me so they are here to be rewarded. Stand behind my chair."

Cassius sat down at the head of the table and once seated the other three followed suit all of them staring at Vixen. 

"My King who is that?," the one closest to Cassius asked.

"The new progenitor my friend," he announced. 

The three whispered amongst themselves as their lustful gazes bore into her.

"You three are here for a job well done. Name thyself a reward and if it's within my power I shall grant it," Cassius said without emotion. 

"If I may be so bold, can I fuck her?" The first one asked. A short, bald, and fat but clearly powerful vampire. 

"Once this one sires me a male heir that won't be a problem. She can give you a preview now if you'd like." 

The fat vampire nodded before Cassius ordered, "Suck his dick and make sure you swallow. Do your best now its his reward afterall."

Cassius undid the leash as Vixen crawled underneath the table. She undid the man's pants and began to lick his dick. 

"Now then, Simon, what would you like your reward to be?"

29