43 – Acquiescence
1.2k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Simon looked at the fat vampire in rapture and then looked at Vixen as she swallowed the dick in front of her. 

"I know you're trying to breed her, can I fuck her in the ass?" 

The fat man immediately looked stunned but didn't make a peep aside from the occasional pleasure he experienced. Cassius rubbed his fingers along his chin.

"Bold my friend, bold. Granted."

A sigh of relief came out of Simon's mouth, he hadn't realized he had been holding his breath. 

The third person man spoke up for the first time, "my King how much control do you have over this progenitor? Are you not afraid of a war?"

A loud bang resounded throughout the hall as the fat vampire slammed his hands down on the table. He mustve finished because the progenitor came out and wiped her bottom lip.

"Vixen," Cassius ordered, "remove your thong and place it in your mouth, we don't want to hear you moan while we are talking. Bend over slightly and spread your cheeks. There you go Simon, make sure you dont touch her pussy or I'll kill you."

As Vixen's body moved to accomplish she heard a scraping noise as Simon slid the chair back by standing up. Vixen placed the underwear in her mouth and watched Simon undo his pants as she spread her cheeks. He rubbed the head of his dick against her before shoving himself inside. 

Her moan was greatly muffled by the underwear in her mouth, he grabbed her breasts as he pounded her her hands navigated to his thighs.

Cassius smirked,"I have complete control, watch. Vixen, you can come this once."

Vixen immediately squirted she came so hard. Her legs lost all their strength and she fell forward. Her hands protected her face from hitting the ground, and Simon dropped with her. Her face was down and her ass was up and Simon continued to fuck her without rest. 

Vixen's orgasm was so powerful and long she lost track of it for a moment, but she knew it would be built back up without being able to go over the hump again. 

She could feel Simon getting close and just as she expected got to the hump when Simon came inside her. 

[Gravity Magic added. Permanently steal?]

Vixen was surprised but had to say no. She could not get let that piece of information get leaked no matter what. She knew it was the key to her escape and stealing permanently had a long cooldown.

"My King for my reward I choose land. However much you're willing to give me I'll treasure, but I request five square miles to rule over," the last stated.

"Granted. Come by next week and I'll go over all the details with you."

The meeting had concluded, and thr three generals bowed and departed, the fat one continued to look at Vixen who was still struggling to stand back up.

"Take the underwear out of your mouth and come to the bath, we are going to clean. Lead the way, I'll tell you when to turn"

Cassius had ordered Jasmine to use cleaning magic before they left the main hall. Vixen said nothing, she just nodded and began walking. She struggled the entire way to the bath, apparently when she didn't know which direction to go Cassius would smack her ass which caused spikes of pleasure. 

The bath was a grand thing in this castle, it was the size of a modern day hot tub. Being already naked Vixen was the first one in the bath followed by Cassius who sat directly behind her. 

"Relax against me, I'm not going to bite," Cassius said. 

Vixen's body relaxed the best it could as her back came into contact with his skin. 

"See that's so much better."

"Mmhmm," Vixen moaned as Cassius pinched her nipples and began to massage her breasts.

"You're breast may be the best I've ever felt. I'm lucky to have landed you, you'll make me the greatest heir ever, the he really will be king. After I pass the mantle down that is. "

"Y-youll n-never, mhmm, get your way."

[Pleasure share activated]

It was a curse ability that didn't require mana, and it definitely didn't harm the target so it didn't disobey his order. 

"What did you do? This is amazing it feels amazing!" Cassius was elated," Let's do this together shall we!"

It wasn't a question, Cassius picked Vixen up in the bath and forced her onto his cock, the head nearly breaching her cervix. Her body tried to cum but couldn't, Cassius did, and alot. Vixen wasn't aware that it did not just share hee pleasure with the target, but the targets pleasure with her as well. 

Cassius gripped both sides of the bath as Vixen bounced up and down on his cock. It was too much for her she could repay him back later, right now she had to acquiesce, "Please let me cum!"

She shouted, her voice reverberating off the walls of the bath. Cassius with a huge amount of willpower picked her up and dropped her in the water. He stood up. Vixen pounced on him wrapping her legs around him as they crashed back down into the water. 

He was sitting down and right before she was about to slam down onto him again he gave an order, "Stop and don't move." Her pussy only clamped the head of his dick. Her legs quaked, her body begged to continue as she felt him cum again. 

"Is that how you ask for something?"

Cassius managed to say, even he was having a rough time, he had never felt anything like this before. "Before you move again, you'll need to tell me what I want to hear." Cassius teased sucking on her nipples while she visibly tried to defy his orders and swallow his cock with her pussy. 

The pleasure was getting to her she leaned forward towards his ear and whispered, "can I cum my King, please?"

With a sly smile he said,"We can cum together as much as we want." 

It was instantaneous, she slammed her hips down onto his cock so the head knocked onto the uterus, and they both came, her legs shaking from the effort. 

Cassius's eyes seem to close from being tired, the mark on his body faded as the curse of shared pleasure ebbed away. Vixen had quite the smile on her face as she read two messages.

[Slave magic immunity acquired. Permanently steal? Y/N?] She selected yes without hesitation.

[Subject is now capable of being enthralled. Do you wish for Cassius to be a thrall? Y/N]

A sly smile appeared on her lips, 'Oh yes, yes I do.'

Her revenge against Maxwell would have to be served cold, her revenge against Cassius would be hotter than the sun.

35