CHAPTER 7: Sensual
480 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuvsia stared at Gab with wide-eyed surprise, struggling to process his words. The other girls shared her astonishment, their gazes fixated on him as if he were a rare exhibit in a zoo.

'Is this guy all right in the head?' Christine thought silently but refrained from voicing her concerns. She had never encountered such a situation before, even though her friends had warned her about gold diggers. She believed Gab didn't fit that mold. As the party leader, she occasionally took on the role of their protector.

'Could he be naturally lustful?' Christine wondered, her mind racing as she processed the fact that Gab had never even kissed before.

'Is he some mythical embodiment of unrestrained slut in born?' Christine pondered, aware that everyone harbored their own desires. She, too, had her own secret kinks, ones she had no intention of sharing. Men in this world had remarkably low sexual desire and stamina. Over 70% of high-ranked hunters suffered from a lack of sexual satisfaction. A famous A-Class Hunter had even confessed to needing at least 30 men to satisfy her cravings. A-Class Hunters had evolved beyond ordinary humans, becoming a different breed known as High Humans so it was completely understandable. 

'Only time will reveal the truth,' Christine concluded, her thoughts racing in mere seconds. She glanced at Yuvsia with envious eyes. Who wouldn't want the first kiss of a handsome man? She masked her emotions while stealing glances at Gab's profile, her hand straying beneath her pants.

"Ah…" She stifled her moan, unnoticed by the others, as her fingers gently stroke her clit. Her eyes remained fixed on Gab as she licked her lips, imagining a vivid scenario which he was doing mating press to her, impregnating her with his children.

While Christine was lost in her fantasy, Yuvsia teleported in front of Gab. His eyes couldn't even follow her speed, as she was the party's main combat force with extraordinary swiftness.

'Hunters defy common sense,' Gab muttered, watching as Yuvsia flashed a radiant smile and declared, 

"Yes, I want."

Yuvsia's mood shifted into battle mode, but she reined in her desires. Countless life-or-death situations had honed her judgment. She placed her hands on Gab's shoulders, her gaze burning with passion. Their faces drew closer, and their lips met in a gentle kiss.

'Did I save the world in a past life?' Yuvsia mused inwardly as she grazed his lips with hers. She knelt down, aligning her face with his due to their height difference. Yuvsia stood at 6 feet, while Gab was a mere 5'5".

Gab's lips parted slowly, and Yuvsia gently sucked them, both lost in the innocent kiss. Yuvsia didn't want to overwhelm Gab, so she kept the kiss tender, savoring the sensation. It was a novel experience for her, an indescribable feeling of purity and fascination. Every sense was heightened, and in that moment, she felt like she could conquer the world, like claiming a kingdom.

Though Gab was an experienced old driver from his previous life, it felt different in this world. He wanted to explore this world's sex in his own way and these girls were going to be his targets.He relished the gentle kiss as his hands remained restrained by Yuvsia.

After a minute of kissing, Yuvsia reluctantly pulled away, sensing Gab's need for air. His lips had turned a delightful shade of red, and satisfaction coursed through her body as if she had conquered a kingdom. Perpahs, conquering kingdom would not make this good. Since ancient times, the kingdom ruined because of handsome males. 

' No wonder no wonder no wonder ' Yuvsia finally understood the feelings of the empress. 

"So, this is your ability," Yuvsia sighed in an intoxicated tone. Gab's saliva tasted sweeter than any honey or candy she had ever sampled.

She wanted to taste his lips again but controlled her desire. She also wanted to fuck him recklessly until his whole body became mine, but it wasn't the right time for that. She quashed her desires with logic. She believed that the day would come. 

"Yes, did you enjoy that?" Gab asked after regaining his breath, realizing how weak his body was.

' I need to do something about stamina. I'm too weak. ' Gab immediately made the decision. 

"Of course. If I could, I'd kiss you 24 hours a day. Can I taste your saliva again? Please, spit in my mouth," Yuvsia requested with a coy smile, closing the distance between them. There was no longer any awkwardness.

The others were similarly lost in their own fantasies, pleasuring themselves. Gab began to perspire, and his musky scent filled the room, enticing the girls to draw nearer to him, resisting the urge to lick his glistening forehead.

"Of course, I'll fulfill your desires," Gab declared, captivating everyone in the room. They were already ensnared by his charm. Never before had they been treated like this by such a handsome man. While they knew there were many like Gab in the world, there were also countless beautiful and wealthy women to contend with. 

Yuvsia wore a surprised expression despite her request. She had expected Gab to decline her peculiar desire. The other girls were now conscious again, and they couldn't hide their jealousy.

Yuvsia opened her mouth expectantly, it was one her kinks. In the past, she had asked her ex-boyfriend for the same, only to face rejection. The relationship didn't work very well after that man sucked a lot of her money. 

Gab collected saliva in his mouth and spat it directly into Yuvsia's waiting mouth. Her panties were instantly soaked, her body going weak as she climaxed. She lay on the floor, a blissful expression on her face. Yuvsia had achieved one of her dreams, mentally satisfied and lost in her reverie.

"Ladies, anything you desire—aside from sex—I'll do my best to make it happen," Gab promised, also content after giving a girl an orgasm. He didn't realize that it was comparatively easy for women to reach climax in this world, unlike his previous life.

As everyone languished in their fantasies, watching Gab with heated gazes like he was a deity, a timid voice spoke up.

"C...Can I lick your toes?" A woman beside Komi asked, her face burning with embarrassment, unable to meet Gab's gaze.

8