CHAPTER 8: Kinks
673 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can I suck your toes?" A tiny voice said in the silent room, and all of them looked in the direction of the voice.

'She is a quiet kid,' Gab thought, and she rarely said one or two things to Gab. She looked downward and glanced at Gab with an embarrassed face from time to time.

She had black hair and blue eyes. Her blue eyes didn't look natural at all because they looked so beautiful and so majestic. It was a rare condition called 'mana blessing.' Less than 10% of Hunters had those eyes, and the eye color could be different depending on the hosts. Her eyes looked like the deep blue sea, and they sparkled from time to time. She was the smallest girl among the group, looking like a harmless hamster, but still, she was taller than Gab.

"M...m.. My n...a..me is Yuko," she spoke very nervously, and Yuko looked at Gab's face for a few seconds, but she immediately looked away with a shy face.

"Well! Yuko is a very shy girl, but she is a different beast in bed," Yuvsia said jokingly while she sat down in front of Gab on the table.

"W....w..hat are yo..u saying, Yu?" Yuko hurriedly shouted with an embarrassed face.

"Come on! It is not something to be shy about. It is something to be proud of. I want to be with many men like you," Yu-Ah spoke humorously, and her pronunciation of words was very foreign. Especially her accent was funny with a high-pitched tone.

'Oh! I see,' Gab immediately understood what they were trying to do. His thinking, reasoning, and behavior were still deeply rooted in the perspective of his previous world, so he did not notice what they were trying to do.

'Haha! It reminds me of my old days,' Gab smiled, but he swallowed his deep sadness, which he did not try to think about as best he could.

He immediately thought that they were trying to lower her reputation or make her look bad in front of him. But it was not. It was like his friends trying to elevate his sex skills in front of the girls he was going to hook up with. It was an embarrassing situation, but it was a joke between best friends.

"Huh," Gab smiled a little bit while thinking of his past life, and the silent room captured the room because of Gab's beautiful smile.

"It was a good time... Yeah...good old days," Gab silently muttered as he noticed the room's silence. Gab looked at their expressions. They were captivated by Gab's smile, a moment they would not forget in their lives.

"Sorry about that. I was thinking about my past," Gab cleared his throat and said with a smile.

"Don't worry, we saw your beautiful smile, so I hope you do that frequently," Christine said with a smile, charmed by his smile as well.

'At this rate, I might fall in love with him. It'd be bad,' Christine thought, quickly clearing her thoughts, but she couldn't forget Gab's breathtaking smile.

All of them thought the same thoughts at the same time. The atmosphere quickly turned lively again, and Gab teased them from time to time, and his cheeky words worked very well.

"I...i..s m..y wor..ds still va.lid?" Yuko looked at the floor and said with a very tiny tone as everyone laughed at her words. Her words were tiny, and she was quite persistent in her own way.

"Of course, if you answer my questions," Gab decided to tease a little bit because she looked like someone designed to be teased.

"A...s.k a..ny.thi.ing," Yuko looked at Gab with a determined face and fit into a boxing stance.

"Is it true that you're a beast in bed?" Gab asked, partly out of curiosity and partly as a joke. Gab recalled from his memory that women with 'mana blessing' were red flags because they tended to have two different personalities.

"Y..yes," Yuko nodded with a red face like a tomato.

"Hahaha. That is true. One time, we decided to hire an escort to have sex, and that escort ran away because of Yuko," Yu-Ah immediately threw a jab at Yuko, and the room filled with laughter again.

'This world's women are more open than men in my previous world,' Gab thought, trying not to pass judgment on them, which wasn't quite easy, but he was trying.

"Let's eat first, and we can chat slowly," Christine said, and the waiter placed the dishes on the table.

"Yuvsia, get off the table," Yu-Ah slapped Yuvsia's back.

"Don't look at me, I won't give up my seat," Komi's energetic tone resounded, as Komi started to talk like a machine. Komi was the type of person who liked to hear her own voice.

"Gab, do you want to sit on my lap?" Yuvsia asked without hesitating.

"Why not?" Gab said as Yuvsia had a smile on her face and easily lifted Gab's body with only one hand. She immediately put Gab down on her lap.

"Hey! That's foul play," Komi immediately shouted, and Yuvsia just gave her an 'OK' sign, to which Komi responded with ' Ok' sign at her back. 👌 

'Is that like giving a middle finger?' Gab was amused by that and immediately thought about it.

"Both of you, stop. You'll only annoy Gab," Christine stopped both of them.

"It's fine. I enjoy this kind of vibe," Gab said, noticing Yuvsia's dishonest hands that trying to go under his clothes, but he didn't say anything.

"Should I feed you, Christine?" Gab delivered a surprise attack as Christine choked on her water, and Yuko immediately helped her.

" Gab! " Christine could not withstand the direct attack of Gab and it was the first time in her life that someone had done that.

' I don't know what game are you playing but I will not lose. ' Christine determined in her mind but her face had small red blushes on her face.

'This world is really good,' Gab nodded with a smile and he noticed that Christine was very weak against the direct attack.

-------------

Author's Note: If you don't mind, please check out my other work titled 'Ancestor Ye is Taking Wives Again.'

Feel free to vote and provide some reviews, including your thoughts.

English is not my native language, so I'm not sure if my readers can easily understand my novels. I'm open to suggestions. I use Grammarly  to correct grammar and enhance certain words or paragraphs. 

9