(Chapter 1) Death of an Arch mage
684 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a large room with dim light, only the sounds of the bed shaking and a woman's erotic moans could be heard.

The woman looked like she was in her thirties. She was pressing her hands next to the young man's body with arms parts stretched straight, and she was moving her waist up and down on top of a young man.

The young man was short, his hairs are black and white a strange combination, brown eyes, but his eyes right now looked lifeless and were looking in a void with no expression whatsoever.

"Yes, just like that, fuck me harder, your Majesty." The woman said with a face full of ecstasy, dropping her waist forcefully with a slapping sound. She took it all the way to the root of the cock one last time, and her eyes went back to the head as she had a full-blown orgasm.

"That felt good! You are the only young man with a big cock that surpasses even a grown man. I wonder what it would be like if you would have grown up even more. Well, too bad, it seems like you would not last long." Said the woman with a bit of regret, and as she got out of the bed. Looking at the young man that has a lifeless expression, she smirked, and she went to a place near the bed so she can clean herself.

The young man didn't even move after she left or do anything.

{ A few years ago.}

A luxurious golden carriage was moving slowly. Surrounding it were armored knights with 2 meters tall horses, all of them were radiating like some kind of pressure. With this pressure, even those in the army would find it troublesome, and for the normal civilian, they would probably have trouble breathing.

"I don't know why we are leaving in such a hurry." Inside the carriage, a little boy said as he pouted. The boy looked young with black hair, wearing golden clothes, even the shoes were golden in color.

"Forgive me, my prince. These were the orders of your mother." Said an old man, then he bowed his head to the boy in an apology. He had long white hair, a white beard, strange blue eyes, and he was wearing a white robe. The old man was called Arturio, he was the assistant of the young boy, and he had been with him since he was born. He had also been the assistant of his mother too.

"And where are we going? Is there going to be good food there?" The young boy asked with sparkling eyes.

"We are going West, at the Oblivion Empire, of course, there is going to be all sorts of delicious food, we are meeting the Emperor after all." Arturio said as he watched the little boy make anticipated voices, and fist poses, and all kinds of strange posturing out of pure excitement. Arturio just shook his head as he thought this little boy didn't know anything that is going on at his family or...

As the carriage moved forward, they arrived at the entrance of a forest. This forest is kind of known because it connects the Kingdoms at the central continent with the Kingdoms that are ruled by the West Empire Oblivion.

"Oh, it seems like we have arrived at the forest of victory." Said Arturio as the carriage enters the forest slowly.

"Forest of victory?" Asked the young boy as he tilted his head, puzzled by the name.

"Well, it had another name actually, ten thousand years ago this forest was known as the forest of no return." Arturio said with a slight smile on his face.

"Why is that?" The young boy asked curiosity was written all over his face.

"That's because ten thousand years ago, what layout of the forest was not the Empire Oblivion but the demons.."

"So this was their territory before…"

"Yes..." Answered Arturio and continued to say: "The demons back then were not like they are now. They were not smart at all, and only a few of the strong ones had personalities. But because they had lived in a brutal and ruthless world, they become even more dangerous for humans. Not that I'm saying the demons are the good guys now, but there are way better than ten thousand years ago. And today there are demon kingdoms that are peaceful and just like human kingdoms they accept other races, huh where were we again?"

"We were talking about the name of the forest, you have become an old man, just like my father calls you." Said the boy as he giggles.

Arturio face twitched as he continued to say "Your father always makes fun of me since he was a brat. Anyways this forest was called this way because the hero won the war ten thousand years ago, so he renamed it.

"And why did he rename it?" Asked the young boy, puzzled. What can you accept from a young boy at his age was what Arturio thought in his mind as he continued to explain:

"It is what the name implies, 'Victory.' He renamed it that way to remind everyone that the war is over. Because not a lot of people back then liked how the hero just decided on its own…"

Just as Arturio was about to explain further, he heard noises outside.

"What is going on?" Asked Arturio as he opened the door of the carriage and looked outside. He saw the carriage surrounded by his knights in defensive positions, they had their weapons drawn, but calm. They were not trembling or showing any kind of fear, they were indeed elites amongst elites, even in a situation like this.

Arturio was surprised, raising his head a little because he couldn't see because the horses were too big to let him. What he saw just made him stay there rooted, turning his head left, and right, in the end, he just smiled. Because everything that happened this last couple of months every picture every detail, just connected in his brain and made him make a foolish smile.

This was the last expression that Arturio, archmage of a blizzard, assistant of the first queen Justina, and the assistant of the second prince, made after he lost his life with an arrow in his head when he was distracted. He not only lost his life, but he also lost completely in a war of schemes for the first time in these hundreds of years that he has lived.

6