(Chapter 6) Van Daw
298 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Van Daw, the second prince of the Daw Kingdom in the central continent these were the words that I repeated in my mind over and over again for days months or even years.

=========================================

Arturio Grandpa took me out of the castle saying that we were leaving in the orders of my mother. Of course, I left with him plus he is a very good grandpa, he gives me a lot of tasty food.

But we are on the carriage for weeks now, and the food is not that tasty, the only answer that I take from his are, we are going to the West Empire Oblivion, we are going to meet the emperor like I care about that, who is the emperor? Can it be eaten?

Mmm it seems it can, he said that at the emperor there are lots of tasty food, mm I should forgive him for now.

The carriage has stopped, and grandpa went to check but grandpa Arturio is just standing there, I called out for him:

"Grandpa.." He isn't responding, humph like I care for you….

The next moment I know is that I'm outside the carriage screaming and crying, my leg hurt so badly this is blood my blood, I try to shake grandpa out of it, but I know that he is gone. I always thought that my grandpa Arturio was one of the strongest people in this continent, even my mother and father told me so, so why? Before I knew it I have fallen asleep.

When I woke up, I thought it was just a nightmare, but it was reality, my right leg I couldn't feel it, but I felt something even worse now, my mind feels like it is being sucked slowly by something. I couldn't feel my leg so I can only crawl towards grandpa, and before I even got there, I could feel hot in my cheeks, tears were coming out without me even realizing.

Until a door opened, a beautiful sister is standing there she has long black hairs, blue eyes, but why? Why does she look at me coldly? What are they talking about, I'm not evil, why is this happening to me? Before I knew it I have fallen asleep again.

When I woke up, my mind is slowly being devoured I could feel it, and it's something also in my chest? I touched my chest, what is this feeling?

"Hey, kid, don't worry about the thing in the chest it just means that you are a slave now." Said an oniisan before me, he has bandages in the eye, slave? That's not a problem I am a prince, after all, royalties and some nobles since their birth can have the skill that frees them from being enslaved and no one knows this because no one can tell the secret of the skill. This is the only Law I know from the system, I can also free others.

But can I leave from here? Even if I have the only skill I know to use, I can't feel my right leg and my mind is even worse, plus these people killed my Grandpa they are very strong if grandpa died and I am here that means the friends that protected me are also….

I can only cry I can't do anything.

"Hey kid, don't cry we have a cold person near here, we don't want to die early right?" Said the oniisan again, a cold person? Looking around I can't see anything, puzzled.

"I am here." An expressionless voice sounded near me, making me scream, wah so embarrassing this oneesan is scary, but wait, oneesan? No, she is isn't, she is small probably my age, with black hairs, black eyes and hmm is she a cat Beast-kin? I could tell by her ears, but why her ears are cut in half? It seems like oneesan hasn't had a good life.

"Sorry, but I couldn't see you at all." I said with an apology. But she only looked at me with expressionless eyes, wah she is scary, I lowered my head.

"Well, I'm going to the mine now trying to fill my minecart sigh. Hopefully, someone is going to see that this place has put a lot of innocent people in slavery." Said the oniisan as he left, wait I got an idea, I can't leave but I can make someone leave, hmm the oniisan just left.

"Why were you put here?" I tried to ask a question and to man up just like my father told me, plus I don't have much time anymore I could feel it, my head is blowing up and I'm dizzy I have closed my eyes now because of the pain.

"Put here, don't know."

"Did you do anything bad?" I try to ask fast, I don't want to release someone who is a vicious criminal, but my head hurts so much that I don't have much of a choice.

"Innocent." What a short reply, but I don't care anymore.

"Do you know this place and if you can go out of here?"

"Cant, a slave with a contract."

"But if you weren't a sl`ave do you th`ink you could escape?"

"Certainty, you okay?" so she noticed it eh, even my voice is trembling now, but I got what I needed to know.

"I want you to do me a favor and once you get out of here, go to a kingdom called Daw and try to contact the queen Justina, just tell her about this place and give her this, say to her this was given by someone named Van, and she will know, do you remember all of this?" I needed 3 minutes just to talk this much, but she still listened closely because I have opened my eyes when I was telling her, and when I gave her the medallion, she took it that is a good sign.

"Mm certainly, you go to sleep." Ah, she is worried about me, she isn't scary at all, wah but she doesn't trust me at all, but there's no more time so I began to chant with a low voice so only she can hear me.

"With the name of Van Daw, the second prince of daw kingdom, with my name cough, cough, you free shall once again be." I speed it the chant completely, but she was free so it's fine, I can't feel anything anymore it seems like I'm dying? But at least there is no pain anymore I would see grandpa Arturio again because when you die, you will see the person that has left before you.

"This true? Why?" I heard the voice of the girl I just released, her voice this time is of surprise one probably her face has some kind of emotion not like before, I would like to have seen her face but all I can say with all my strength that I gathered:

"Please go." And so she left, I think so, I don't know I'm in some kind of black universe? Mm, I think there is only black everywhere, is this death? Am I dead?

There is no response, why I saved the life of the girl I barely knew? It's because I wanted to at least save one person like the stories of the hero, but someone disagrees with me a whisper came to me.

{Isn't that just to have revenge on the people who killed your friends?}

"Who's there come out." I tried to yell, but I realized I couldn't, so I only yelled in my mind, that whisper was strange it didn't come from outside it came from inside, wah so scary, when I'm going out of this place.

{Probably never}

"Shut up, where are you? I'm going to come out and be with grandpa Arturio and meet with my mother again."

{But Arturio is dead, and he wasn't strong at all}

"Shut up I don't want to listen to you anymore."

{Probably he wasn't strong, to begin with, if he was as they told you, why would he die from an arrow?} This time I couldn't answer the whisper because that's what I thought too, is the whisper my thoughts? For a while, I didn't hear another whisper anymore.

I wake up, I am in bed I have no clothes, wah so cold, if I only haven't left from home…

I looked around, it seems a oneesan is close to me she's also sleeping, I checked my body and it seems I've grown up a lot, how many years has it passed, I am still alive but probably I was asleep all this time.

Oneesan wake up too, wah she is naked, so embarrassing, I feel an uncomfortable feeling at my lower body, I wonder what it is, I try to touch it, wah what is that? So scary my pee was small, it doesn't look like a pee at all anymore.

"Oh you wake up interesting, never thought you would, it has been a long time since you were assigned to me as a toy cum." The oneesan said as she smirked, wah what does she mean? Toy cum? Does it mean we are still at the mine?

"Now that you are awake let's do something fun. Let me eat you up a doll is good too but like this is more interesting." Oneesan said with a scary expression, what is she going to do to me, eat me or so I thought.

What is this oneesan doing, she is stroking the dragon but what is this feeling, wah she is licking it now if the dragon devoured my little pee, then oneesan is devouring the dragon, wah she put it all to her mouth, all the way to her throat and why does she have a happy face, it seems like this oneesan has done it a lot of times, this oneesan…

"Puah, that was mean of you, putting your hands in my head and making my mouth like a cum dumpster." Wah she is right I lost it there, I put my hands with all the power I could get on the oneesan head and released something strange from my dragon, it seems like it is called cum, I cummed in the oneesan throat strongly it felt good, and before I knew it my lights went out.

5