Chapter 5) Instant kill
325 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two people were watching each other in the eye, they were the Kratz and the arch mage, Kratz was still sit, waiting for what the arch mage is going to do next.

"Well I'm sending all of you on your way now." Said the arch mage as he smirked, when he saw that the knights didn't even have enough strength to stand and were watching him with bloodshot eyes and Kratz that just has lowered his head completely in defeat, what a dominance I'm showing here thought the arch mage to himself as his pride soared to the sky, trying to raise his staff to cast a spell, but he realised he couldn't? A sword has penetrated him from his chest to the back without him realising at all, he died without even knowing how.

Kratz saw his enemy was going to kill them and directly drink two potions that he has saved since the first time that Arturio gave him and another one that is much simpler.

Potion of strength:

Description: for 5 minutes your body strength rises by 20%.

The potion of perfect illusion:

Description: for 10 seconds you can replace yourself with an illusion, this illusion has 5% that can even trick a god. Be warned that if someone used it who is not at least level Arch mage or level 90 the system that you were born will self-destruct, you will turn to a simple mortal and you might only have 50% chance of living.

One of the many Illusion potions made by Alchemist God, this was given to the hero twenty thousand years ago.

The potion of space weapon

 Description:

You can make one of your weapons penetrate space itself killing your enemy even if is 100 meters away from you, if luck is with you, you might instant kill even a lower level arch mage.

Created by a prodigy alchemist, who is also a Disaster Mage.

Kratz was already away from his illusion that has replaced him, the arch mage didn't even notice at all and how could he, even Kratz was surprised as how real the illusion is, but he didn't have time to be surprised, he gripped the sword tightly and with much force as he could he throw it to the arch mage but even Kratz who threw it couldn't see the weapon, it just disappeared the moment it left his hand and at the moment that Kratz was confused, what he saw next was his weapon penetrating the chest of the enemy and with that he smiled and his lights went out.

`Bam` Kratz body crashed into the ground, and everyone has their eyes almost pooped out, it was too fast, so fast they could not see anything, the moment the arch mage wanted to kill them was the moment he died, and also Kratz body crashing away from the coachman seat can only mean he killed him, such a speed they could not comprehend at all.

The five knights and the mercenary slaves they didn't see anything what happened at all, they were all flabbergasted.

Just as they didn't know what to do, they heard too many footsteps coming from the forest as they were caught unprepared, they were all surrounded by an army, their equipment was in par with the knights, not that the mercenaries slaves equipment were bad but they were just a bit more inferior.

At the front surrounding them were soldiers with swords in their hands and in the back they were archers aiming at every single one of them.

Two people came forward from the surrounding army looking at the slaves and the knights in disgust expression like they were worse than bugs, the woman in front began to speak out loud for everyone to hear, her majestic aura made every single one of them to listen.

"Take all of them and make them in force if needed to be, they will become slaves they don't have a choice." Said the woman with cold voice as she waved her hand and looking at every single one of them in intimidating look, everyone including the knights lowered their heads like they were looking at a monster.

And yes the woman is Lucy Shaytan who gathered her forces and came, after she wake up of course.

"All done your majesty this evil beings are your slaves now." Said little Liu with a respectful expression.

"You can't do this you are in the territory of the empires, you can't enslave this many people." Shouted one of the knights, but Lucy just chuckled.

"You are all going to the mines, no one will care if you die to the mine after all, and you are all criminals." Lucy said as she chuckles, and she was right, a person can take one or two slaves, nobles taking four and a king can take 5 slaves, some kingdoms that are in the direct rule of the empires, the kings are allowed by the emperor to take more than just 5 slaves, but the mines are different thing, they are the profit of the empires and kingdoms, plus is very dangerous to mine even for people with systems, so the slaves not only are free labour for the kingdoms but also saves them money to pay people to work in the mines, plus the slaves cant retaliate or try to escape because they will die by the slave mark they have in their hearts, so in the mines only slaves work and has been like this for at least thousands of years by now.

"Miss you can't do this, we are the knights of the Daw Kingdom and we were under attack by this vicious people so we could only protect ourselves." Said the knight again

"Did you hear that?" asked Lucy at her servant with a smile on her face.

"Yes your majesty and it seems like it wasn't lying." Said little Liu with a humble expression.

"Sigh you have a long way to go my servant, don't you know that the first person who talks is always the bad one? Said Lucy as she chuckles

"My majesty is that true? To think that he was such a good actor that made me lose it for a moment, thankfully is her majesty here otherwise I would have really been deceived by this evil man , guards make him and his group unconscious so we can send them to lust beast later on as punishment."

"You can't do this release me aghh…" the knights were knocked down ruthlessly as for the mercenaries slaves they didn't resist at all like a group of sheep's they followed the soldiers.

"Your Majesty your words are always the wisest ones, I learned my lessons thanks you, your majesty." Said little Liu as he bowed, Lucy just waved her hand telling that it was nothing much, making her way to the carriage to see what is inside.

"Open the door, let this Majesty see what's inside."

When the door was opened the smell of blood assaulted everyone outside the carriage, seeing inside was a body of a dead man, and a child near the body that just stood there petrified, the lips of Lucy twitched.

"What about now my servant what do you see." Little Liu just stood there, seeing the kid crying and staying close to the body it might be that those knights might have been telling the truth so he truthfully spoke to her majesty.

"It seems like those knights were telling the truth your majesty."

"Sigh, see the body once again." Said Lucy with disappointed in her voice, little Liu was startled by her words, so he once again saw the body and the boy and didn't see anything unusual just as he was about to speak again, wait, he saw it, an arrow was in the hands of the child, he was stupefied so he asked to confirm it.

"Your Majesty this is." His voice quivered a little.

"Yes it is what you see, you guessed correctly, probably his father is that one that we saw at the battlefield, it seems like father like son both evil people, guards take him away and prepare him and others for the mine, but first let some who are hurt badly to be treated, then send them to the mines you know the drill, that's all I had for today." Said Lucy as she waved her hand and a majestic aura spread around her.

"Yes your Majesty."

4