(Chapter 12) The Other Worlds Are Made To Lose Your Virginity
272 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Goddess had a strange feeling and didn't know what to do with it, she saw Van running towards her and hugging her legs, crying like a baby leaving her speechless.

"Wa Goddess please don't send me there I know that sometimes I pray to Goddess to send me to another world, but that's all lies, seeing and reading but actually doing it is a completely different thing. Me in that video died from just a robe even though I had bodyguards."

"....."

"Let go of me, what are you a dog?"

"Yes, I'm your dog Goddess, woof."

"....."

"Let go of me, you shameless person." The Goddess said quite angry now as she tossed him aside with a flick of her finger.

"If I only have one life at least sent me to earth, to a rich and this time loving family." Said Van and at the last words, Van's spirit shook a little.

Goddess sighed as she kind of understood now, what kind of person Van is or has become after every tragedy and betrayal that happened to his lives in every reincarnation, of course, he will change even though he doesn't remember, closing himself at home in earth was not a coincidence after all.

Even though she and other Gods watched his first life and the lives that he lived after, their all attention was studying the curse, after all, so she didn't pay too much attention to his personality.

"It is decided Van you don't have a choice, because you can only return at the first body, the origin of your life if you want to become a God or enter the cycle again."

"Wait, my body should be dead and buried or burned by now, right?"

"You don't have to worry about that, we already fixed everything that is there to be fixed, your turn now is to go back and live your last life to the fullest or rise again to enter the cycle of reincarnation, anything else you want to say?" The Goddess looked at Van with eyes that said: I told you more than you need to know so scram already.

"Well if I'm going it means you will at least give me a blessing of a Goddess or a hero status right?"

"You don't need those, what I gave you is only one skill and a gift that is more than enough, and if you have luck you will not need to fight in your entire life, given your personality that will be okay with you."

"What about the system, Is it going to be a girl that guides me through my journey?" Van said with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Shameless person like I don't know what you are thinking." Said the Goddess with an irritating look as she waved her hand and a portal opened, sucking Van inside it.

"Wait what you mean by that, and only one skill at least give me more than one you stingy Goddess…." Van screamed as he was sucked in the portal. Goddess stayed there without moving for a moment before she puked a mouthful of blood and her complexion become pale.

"Sister why do you need to be so stubborn, you need to be in bed not opening portals sending souls off." Another Goddess walks out as she supported her sister who complexion was pale.

 

Van POV

I woke up, my head hurts so much but not that much when I was in the presence of a Goddess, she just flew me off the portal without the slightest care, I didn't even ask her name, plus is strange, no matter if I was close to her or was talking to her it is difficult, no, I don't remember at all how she looked or her voice, very strange but as expected of a Goddess.

I opened my eyes but I can't move my body or feel it. Just as I was feeling nervous, I saw a screen before my eyes, and I was pretty surprised just like those novels and games describe it, sigh I really am in a different world.

[Name: Van Daw

[Race: High Human

[Level 1

[Class: None

[Job: None

[Hp: 100

[Mp: 50

[Equipment: None

[Skills: Slave Break,

[Acquire titles: None

Isn't my situation super bad, my status is horrible, what I can possibly do with this kind of status plus that skill is almost useless?

"System what is my current situation?" I asked the system but no answer, I asked multiple questions after that but no answer came and at that moment I can feel having a body again that is a strange feeling but before I could feel this strange feeling I was assaulted with a terrible pain in my right leg and in that moment….

'Ding'

A sound came but nothing happened wtf, I try to focus very hard to see my status again but my status hasn't changed at all, did I imagine perhaps or was that sound to stop me for feeling pain? Well whatever I can't feel pain in my right leg anymore, and it seems this leg is completely cripple, I can't walk very well as for running? Ahahah

When I was sitting in the bed I saw the room I was in, the bed was big, the floor is hard made of stone I think, the room was rather big, and near the bed was a chimney that's why the room was warm. It seems I am indeed not on earth anymore. I try to walk but is very difficult with this leg, only if I support myself with something.

When I was waiting, because I have no idea what is going to happen to me the door of the room opens, a looking middle-aged woman with brown hairs and brown eyes comes inside and she directly undressed herself naked, wtf, her body is good and because she is sticking her ass in my direction I could see everything, her ass is big and her waist is thinner, and her boobs will make flat chested girls puke blood from jealousy, mamma MIA I got a Bonner, directly looking below.

"Wa." I unconsciously leaked a voice, wtf is this, so big my penis is so big, that looks like a monster should I say in this moment's hallelujah? Back on earth, I wasn't bad I was normal and actually pretty big even though I never used it cough, but this here is a monster, would this guy even fit a girl?

Is this perhaps the gift the goddess talked about, I don't know but if you have a shrine in this world I will visit and if you don't have, I will create one.

"Oh you're awake and it seems like you're in pretty good health e." I was in my thoughts when the middle-aged woman before me has already come and sat herself near me, naked of course, she is looking at me with a strange look but who cares, I need to learn from this woman what is going on, and it seems I'm indeed the boy who died from the robe, no, scratch that from the curse, and it's kind of weird feeling being with a small body yet again, in earth I was 5 feet and 11 inches tall, here I am just too short, I feel like crying.

"What happened?" I try to ask carefully because I don't know what is going on and that soldier for sure led me away with the carriage and I don't know if we escaped or not, I need information first.

"Ara Ara you must be pretty confused eh you only wake like one time and cummed in my throat but alas you left me hanging there, you felled asleep again my cum dumpster." Wait, wtf did she just say? Cum dumpster?

"I'm sorry but am I a slave? I ask because I kind of understand why the Goddess gave me the skill that was called slave break.

"Not my slave, you are the mines slave and I am someone who punishes males with sex as punishment, no need to say it, there are others like me too and the sex is not enjoyable, because I focus on eating the males energy, 3 times with me and a normal man is dead." I gulped a mouthful of saliva, wtf is going on, when I was unconscious did this bitch fucked me too?

"Did you do it with me too?" I asked carefully because I don't know if she has an eccentric personality.

"Oh no I never took energy form you even though my boss already said it to take it like hundreds of times, I never did, your pretty good down there, after all, this is my first time that I enjoyed sex to the fullest." She said as she fucking blushed, wtf why do you even act like a pure maiden you bitch, and why is guy between my legs all ready to go, and where the fuck is the FBI where you needed or is it because I am a men, does the law only work for women in this situations, I need to calm down….

"And why does your boss want you to punish me? And why do you even take energy from men?" I asked after calming down my mind.

"Oh I don't know he said something about you being the devil, I have no idea really, and for taking energy, well of course to eat, I can't eat normal food after all, back before I was a slave, I only killed males and took their energy, after I killed them I can just touch their bodies and I am full, one body for a month is more comfortable like that than sex." Wtf, that's why I didn't want to come here, the otherworlds are crazy.

"I didn't know that there was a race like that?" I asked after carefully thinking about it if she said that is a known race is better to act like I don't remember a lot of things, plus I was taken here since when I was young boy so is okay, and strange if this is my body from my previous life why don't I remember anything, it must be something to do with the cycle of reincarnation.

"My race is extinct now since the war, plus we don't have any difference from humans that's why we always keep our mouth shut and stay away from the big kingdoms, there are not many people of my race anymore but the strange thing is, all the remaining what is left is located here."

"But how do you know there are not anymore from your race, plus what name is your race?" I asked puzzled because she said with certainty.

"Of course I know because is very difficult, actually impossible to give birth to someone from my race, don't look at me because I am an abnormal one. My parents were from the demon race only I ended up with no name race, back then my parents didn't know after all how could they? Only when I grow up and saw the status on my System did I said to them and it seems like an ancestor of ours it was from the no-name race." Said the woman before me and it seems like she doesn't like to talk about her family so I asked another question instead.

"No name race?"

"Yes our race doesn't have a name, back then we were also known as male eater race I don't know too much of details though." What a strange story as expected of another world.

But for now let's have a little fun, fondling her thighs until now was quite enjoyable but my little guy, no, this time my big guy down there and also I can't take it anymore, I made her stay in all fours as I went behind her.

"You don't really think you can dominate me right? Making me position myself like this." Ah I know what she's doing, she wants to make me angry or she is saying that because she wants to be dominated by me.

This feeling, I don't know what is happening to me, but I have a feeling that if I don't fuck her brains out something bad will happen to me and is not her doing, something is affecting me, I don't know anymore if I die, I die, I am a cripple I don't think I can save myself even if I have the slave breaker skill, so fuck let's enjoy this for now.

"Who do you think you're talking, you bitch." Hmm trying to provoke me, as I said that I slapped her ass hard but my hand hurts, it seems my body is weak but my lust is making me strong.

I slapped her ass more and I didn't hold back anymore, I take my aim and put it all the way in, knocking to her womb, I thought she was loose but doesn't seem to be the case. I could feel my dick swelling probably since I'm seeing and touching a plump ass for the first time.

"Is the best." I think she is making an ahegao face I would have like to see that. I swing my hips fast, slapping sound is heard in the room, and it seems I entered something….

"Gyaah my womb." Did I just enter her womb? This irresistible feeling made me slapped her ass hard, putting my hands in her hips I began to thrust faster and stronger.

"Aaaaahhhaaa."

This woman that I don't even know her name has her upper body stuck in the bed and her ass up, at first she tried to match my movements but the pleasure overwhelmed her.

This time I picked her up and sat on the bed, her body weight made me enter further into her and she screamed and her eyes rolled back and made an ahegao face and this time I could see it, I sucked into her boobs that are at my face, leaving my mark there and roughly fondled her ass.

"I'm CUMMING YOUR MAJESTY." She came so hard and she squirted as far as the door entrance and she fainted, what a bitch but I haven't cummed yet so I laid the bitch down in the bed and again I put my whole cock in her pussy in the missionary position this time.

The shock woke the bitch again and her eyes rolled back directly, but I don't care and I swing my hips fast.

"Your Majesty fuck your little bitch."

"I'm Cumming." I said that but to my surprise she wanted to resist, humph I thrust my cock hard one last time and cummed directly into her womb.

"Don't impregnate meee." I think she said something, but who cares, she fainted again from overwhelmed pleasure, what a bitch. But now that I refreshed I don't know what got into me, I was not such a person on earth.

I'll think about it later, now I need to try to get out of here, from the things I learned from her, this house is built inside the mountain and deeper are the slaves that work at the mine and take mithril and indeed just like those novels this world has mithril. And all the big kingdoms have only 10 or so amours or weapons crafted with mithril ore, so that means this place indeed is strange not to be noticed.

I was about to look around the room for something to wear because I'm stark-naked.

'Ding'

(Hello host is your loyal servant system here, a lot of things need to be said and done, but first of all, welcome back from the dead)

"..."

3