(Chapter 13) System
230 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Host why aren't you talking, ah you are naked, I'm not seeing don't worry.)

(Peeking through the fingers..)

(Host are you mute, aii it seems my host isn't only a cripple in body but also in mind.)

"Stop, stop I understand I was just surprised because the goddess said that the system will not have a personality." Van said as he tried to calm down, even though he was shocked when he heard a voice coming out of nowhere, since the first time he saw the Goddess his worldview is being crushed slowly, but if you see his face a smile was there, even though he tried to not look happy, his face betrayed him.

Why was he happy? Well of course because if he was alone in this crazy world he didn't think he could survive, even escaping the mine he doubted it but with the system to guide him it wasn't impossible, his heart was beating faster was it excitement? Or fear? Or was it just pure adrenaline, Van didn't know the answer of that question.

(Are you excited to see me, master, I'm also excited to know you master, but did the Goddess told you about the systems not having a personality?)

"You are calling me master eh this feeling cough, well now that I think about it she did not." As far as he remembers she only called him shameless but he didn't say anything.

(Master do you remember the Goddess name?)

"Well no I never asked her and I try not to think about it because I would feel like I was rude to her the entire time." Van said.

(Master what about that woman who is she?)

"I'm escaping now from here so I needed information first about this place, don't worry about it I just wake up from sleep after all."

(Mmm is that so, anyway we don't have much time, so look at your status first master.)

"Okay."

[Name: Van Daw

[Race: High Human

[Level 1

[Class: none

[Job: none

[Hp: 100

[Mp: 50

[Equipment: Ragged clothes

[Skills: slave break,

[Acquire titles: none

 

(Master what are you doing?)

"Looking at my status."

"….."

"There is nothing new." Van said, and all this time he was talking to her with a low voice, and his voice kept bothering him because he wasn't used to it yet.

(Master I know that your spirit is strong and you can see the basic information of your status without opening it but to see your status you need to say status open.)

With that statement, Van blushed, and his face went totally red as he said with a low voice: status open.

 

Name: Van Daw    

Race: High Human

Job: none

Class: none

Equipment: Ragged clothes, boots

State: Enslaved

Level: 1

Hp : 100,  Mp : 50,  Str : 20,  Agi : 20,  Int : 45,  Dex : 15

Skills: Slave break,

Titles: none

New Missions available: Level up so you can earn the gifts that the goddess has given you.

New missions Available: Name the system with your blood making a contract, you will earn a Law.

 

"What's this? Then what I saw before was indeed just the basics."

(Yes Master, think about a name for me, so we can make a contract, with that contract we can never be separated, we live together and die together.)

"Not yet, I'm still in a mine, what if I die, you will also die."

(Master you are so caring.)

"Of course." He was lying, he didn't want to lose blood now that he was using all his strength to just walk to the door, but of course, he tried to curry favors from his system and succeeded.

(Master I applied a mission for you it will come at any moment.)

'Ding'

New Missions Available: Escape from the mine.

Earning: 1 Level up

Level of the mission: Impossible

Possibility of the host dying: 100%

"…..."

"...."

"This." The monotonous voice and the notification made him freeze in place with the hand stuck at the door, he didn't know if he should open it.

(Tsk)

(Master don't worry about it, you have me and I know a secret passage to get out of here, but you need to hurry. Take that broom over there to support yourself and run, I'll tell you where to run.)

(And also try not to bump into these two people.)

Said the system, and Van saw the figures of two people in his mind, a man that had a humble expression and a woman that it gives you the impression of the quiet woman, with blue eyes, long back hairs, a body that is tempting to eat her up, but at the figure that the system showed Van her eyes were cold.

"Who are this people?" Asked Van as he made his mind and opened the door, the significance of the opening this door later will be described as the opening the door of the Devil's Paradise.

Van opened the door and began to walk with awkward movements, his leg didn't hurt but he couldn't walk properly, when the door closed again the woman in the bed opened her eyes and sighed.

(This people are those that have put you into being slave Master, and also can you use the skill, so you can remove the slave mark.)

"Sure but how do I do that?" Asked Van as he didn't know how to use it, and at the moment Van was surprised because, he was walking around the corridors and left and right had doors that sent you to other rooms, it was like he was in a big castle, wasn't he in the mine? But he didn't ask the system about it, survive then ask, that's what Van thought to himself as he pressed forward.

(Just chant in low voice the name of the skill for yourself, if you want to use it on others then you need to chant more words but that's for another time.)

'Slave Break.' Van said with a low voice and in that moment, he could feel something leaving him, that wasn't part of himself like removing a ring from your finger and in that moment….

'Ding'

{Congratulations you have earned the title: the breaker of chains.)

(Congratulations your job has returned.)

(Check things later, we have arrived.) The system said and Van stuck himself close to the wall and he tried to take a sneak peek at the door that the system said is the secret passage, at the door two guards were standing there.

 "Should I force my way in there, just like those novels, and when things become difficult my plot armor will save me."

(I don't know what this novels are master, but you can go if you want to die, smirk.)

"You just smirked at me didn't you of course I was just joking."

(What are you talking Master, you are imagining things, mm it seems at any moment now.)

"At any moment what?" Asked Van puzzled, but the next moment a noise was heard, a noise that travelled through all corridors and it made his blood boil.

"This, what noise is this?" Van was surprised because it made his blood boil, and for a moment there he thought to go to the guards to beat them to death with the broom that he has in his hands.

(Master that is the magical war horn, this place will be a battle zone soon you need to hurry.)

"Wtf, why, who is coming."

(The guards have left Master and you should go fast now, and no need to worry Master, as long as you follow what I say, you will be safe, wink.)

"But why do I feel worried instead?"

(Master)

"Okay, OK I'll follow what you say."

2