(Chapter 15) To The New World (End of volume 1)
213 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This looks like a kidnapping doesn't it?" Asked Van as he could only let himself 'flow into the river' or with more simple words stay in the shoulders that looked weak at first glance, but oh boy how wrong has he been.

"..."

"System, please answer me."

"..."

"Hey, you what was that scream earlier and what's your name by the way?" Van asked the elf girl after he realized that the system isn't responding to him.

"Who do you think you're talking to mortal…." The elf girl stopped in her steps making some kind of pose that Van couldn't see too well and began to release some kind of aura, but at that moment.

"Aghhhhhhh..." The unknown

"Oh my God, we need to get out of here." The elf girl didn't care about throwing her dignity in the mud anymore and began to run as fast as she can, running like a cat with her tail between her legs, and kept running to some certain direction.

"Hey with all that superiority that you showed me earlier, you indeed run fast, but where are we going?" Van said with smug like expression, as for the elf girl her mouth twitched in response as she stopped in her tracks.

"We have arrived." Said the young elf girl, but Van was surprised, because there was nothing but trees around them,

(Master there is a powerful barrier around here, that's why you cannot see it.) Said the system as he was about to ask the system more about it, the young elf girl took a step forward, and Van could see now that in front of him were no trees anymore but some kind of an entrance to a cave.

"Hey, where is this place and what's your name?"

"Cough, mortal I will forgive your rudeness of before, so hear well this name and remember because my name is…. Van interrupted her because it seemed to him that her bullshit doesn't have limits.

"So your name is 'Mortal I will forgive your rudeness of before so hear well this name and remember because my name is' what a long name you have." Said Van as he nodded his head seriously.

 "You, that's why the people in the mine talked about you being the devil, and by the way my name is Akka so remember it well this name." What a weird name, plus devil? Van thought to himself.

"Why was I called devil?" Asked Van surprised because he didn't think he was evil after all he was only ten years old when he died in his previous life, even though he doesn't remember anything.

"Mm I don't know, but it was said that you killed someone and not in self-defence, and if a ten years old child starts killing people, you can imagine what he will do when he grows up." Said Akka and Van had a blank look for a moment.

In the video witch it was shown by the goddess, was he just crying only because of the arrow and not because of losing his friend or family member, what kind of vicious person was he? But Van only shook his head, I'm a person from earth, previous life or not this is me in the present.

As Van was thinking about things, Akka with Van In her shoulders stopped in her footsteps, they had already entered deep into the cave, now an iron door 2 meters tall stood before them.

"Woah." Van leaked a voice out of amazement, and not because of the door, because he couldn't see anything but darkness, but because he feels something like an aura, he could only describe it by one word: old, he didn't know why he was feeling like this, so he asked the system about this.

(Master it's because your soul is stronger than a hero's, that's why you can feel the auras of people, and you also felt mana with your first try, that's incredible, didn't the goddess explain this to you, of course, I will tell you more, if you make a contract with me, wink.)

"You really are obsessed with that contract aren't you? But it's making me worried." Said Van but the last words were said with the voice of a mosquito but the system still heard it nonetheless.

(Master, why don't you believe me I can't tell everything to you now, because the system doesn't let me too, so the only way is to make a contract.)

"Okay, I believe you." Said Van with a smile, and turned to Akka and asked a question.

"Akka what is this place, I can't see anything." Van asked with a frown, but Akka didn't respond.

"Akka." Van shouted.

"Oh were you talking to me?"

"Who else is here?" Van said, rolling his eyes at her question.

"Cough, don't worry my servant, only I know this place, and I found it back then out of coincidence, the barrier here is very powerful and will not let anyone discover it, this the only way to hide from that crazy thing out there." Said Akka with face full of confidence, and at the last of her words, her eyes showed fear.

"So you mean we are hiding here." Van hit the nail, as he showed her the ugly truth.

"Sigh, my servant you are too inexperienced for this." Said Akka with a disappointed look on her face as she pushed the 2 meters door open, with powerful aura around her she continued to say:

"Follow me my servant and I'll show you to a new world."

 

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for reading my novel!

This is my first time writing something.

Please feel free to comment.

Although i try my best to review each chapter before publishing, i still make mistakes.

This is the end of volume one.

Thank you and keep reading!

P.s I needed 30 minutes to write the Author's thought.

4