(Volume 2) 5: The Dragon Head Cane
165 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Van Daw   

Race: High Human

Job: Crown Prince

Class: none

Equipment: Ragged clothes, boots

State: Normal

Level: 2

Hp : 100 --> 105, Mp :50 --> 54, Str : 20 --> 23, Agi : 20 --> 23, Int : 45 --> 46, Dex : 15 --> 18

Skills: Slave break, 'Sneak level 1 new,'  'Mana Sensitivity Level 1 new,'

Titles: 'Breaker of chains,'

Missions Available: Name the system with your blood making a contract, you will earn a Law.

New Missions Available: Repair the Dragon Head Cane to grade 1.

Gather: 50 mana stones of rank 2, 10 mithril ores, 50 golden ores, 1-kilogram of Holy water from church, claws from level 10 bear.

 

"Crown Prince?" Van saw the status and was surprised by the job he had. When he saw the video that the Goddess showed him, he knew he was an important person, but Van thought he was just a noble or something, he never thought he was a crown prince.

(Yes Master, if you want to know your origin as long as you make a contract with me, I can tell you anything you want to know anyway, it seems that you have learned two new skills. well, your soul is pretty strong, I expected nothing from you, Master.) Said the System as she remembered something as she continued to say:

(But you need to know that it's not for everyone like this, so don't go around telling everyone about your skills, but still, you don't have much for the moment.)

"Of course." Said Van as he stretched his body as he looked at Akka, who was currently setting up a tent, making Van open his eyes wide.

"Where did you find the tent?" Asked Van shocked and thought to himself: Wasn't it supposed to be the inventory hard to come by?

"Well, of course, is because of this ring, you can put a lot of stuff inside." Said Akka with a smug expression. And that made Van think that his inventory might be useless after all.

(No Master, you can put a whole mountain inside the inventory, your soul is powerful after all. And inside the inventory things cannot be stolen, but some higher-level thieves can steal the things inside the rings inventory.) Said the system, and Van understood that his inventory seems supreme. Putting a whole mountain inside? Van could only marvel this crazy world. Shaking his head out of his thoughts as he looked at Akka.

"Hey Akka, what about me, or should we sleep together in the same tent?" Said Van shamelessly.

"Servant, you think too highly of yourself, sleep well because we will wake up early in the morning."

"Hey, can you not call me servant anymore, my name is Van nice to meet you." Said Van as he tried to make the warmest smile possible.

"Ok, good night, my little servant Van." Said Akka as she waved her hand and entered her tent. Van could only stomp his left foot out of frustration, and he laid down in the ground, thinking that no way in hell would he fall asleep. But after some minutes, he fell asleep like a pig, and not putting any guard at all the system can only sigh out of amazement.

When Van woke up, he could see the light coming from the window, looking around, he could see his room that he has on the earth. He could feel the warm bed, and Van was surprised.

"Was that just a dream?" Murmured Van out of amazement because it looked too real to be a dream. The moment he questioned, whether that was just a dream, the room in front of him shattered like a glass, waking him up with a startled expression.

Looking around, Van could see that he was still inside the dungeon. The light was still on, and it was still warm, making Van to once again be thankful to Akka. Because when he escaped from the mine and was out in the forest, it was cold, way colder than his hometown Panama city back in the earth.

Van nodded his head with a smile on his face, thinking that Akka was indeed his lucky star. He saw that the tent was gone and saw that the Akka was close to the door and was sitting in the ground with an unfocused look on her face.

Trying to stand up, he forgot that he is a cripple and felled back with his butt in the ground, Van could only shake his head he is going to need a while to get used to this.

"Good morning, system." Said Van with a refreshed look on his face. Yesterday was a tiring day for Van, not only physically but also mentally. Removing the curse, speaking with the Goddess and escaping from the mine, Van could only marvel at how many strange things, and also big things happened to him in one single day, that will not happen to a person in his whole life. Van could only hope to take it easy from now on.

(Good morning Master, to take the cane from the inventory, you should just say the name inside your mind.)

"Thank you system, this is our first good morning, isn't it."

(Waa Master, you are so romantic, this is only the beginning of our morning's together master.)

"Of course." Said Van as he whispered the name of the cane in his mind, and at that moment, he could feel something cold in his right hand. Looking down, he could see the Dragon's head of the cane staring at him like it was alive.

3