(Volume 2) 6: Inheritance Site
166 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Van almost threw it away in reflex, but he stopped himself since here you could see that with the strengthening of his soul, Van Is becoming more focused and calmer.

Van was astonished at dragon head of the cane it looked like an illusion, the more you stare it, the more alive it will look, the dragon head and the tip of the cane are golden, and the wooden shaft is with a simple black color, but it has a small crack if you look at it closely.

Grabbing the dragon head cane in his right hand made his hand shiver slightly as he supported himself and got up from the ground as he moved slowly to Akka's direction.

The noise of the cane as Van moved forward was an intimidating one, which will make normal people nervous, and some weak-willed people piss their pants. But Van only heard a tic - tic sound coming from it.

"Good morning Akka." Said Van with a smile on his face, but after a few seconds, he frowned because she was not answering. He could only sigh as he continued to call her until his patience went out of the window, and he shouted at her.

"Akka."

"What do you want?" Said Akka as she looked at Van with annoyance. Van could only sigh as to how strange he finds this person.

"What are you doing sitting there, are we leaving?" Van asked, but Akka only pointed at the door, Van looked at the two meters iron door, and he saw something written there that it wasn't supposed to be there before he slept, going a little a bit closer to understand what is written.

"I don't understand what is written here."

"Well, basically, we are trapped in here." Said Akka as she just sighed.

"What?" Van couldn't help but shout as his heart almost leaped out of his chest, going closer to the door he wanted to push it open, but it was impossible after all.

(Master it's pointless, it seems like this is not a dungeon.)

"Then where are we, what is this place?" Van asked as he tried to calm down, but his hands were shivering a little if you look at it closely.

(You can only ask her Master, to know an ancient language, she isn't a simple person, you are in her mercy.)

"Akka, what are we going to do?" Said Van, already trying to hug her thighs.

"The writing said that if you stay more than 12 hours inside, the doors of the inheritance site will close." Said Akka with a hand holding her chin as she was thinking about something. And also she had an aura around her that Van couldn't understand.

"Weren't we supposed to sleep only six hours, though?" When Van said this, her body flinched a little, but directly standing up, she waved her hand and said.

"That was my fault, I thought this was a dungeon, and it should be, I still don't believe that this is an inheritance site." Said Akka with disbelieve.

"Why is that?"

"Because an inheritance site, is built by mortals but dungeons are built by Gods, well some people also say that the dungeons are build by nature itself." Said Akka, and with a solemn look on her face, she saw Van in his eyes for the first time since they met.

"What level are you? And do you have any class?"

"It is said that we should not tell other peoples what class we have." Said Van and he was right, you could tell other people about your skills but never about your class, Van heard about this from the system, but also from the woman at the mine who probably is dead. Van could only sigh. He didn't like her or something, how could he, he just met her for like 30 minutes, Van could only think that probably the person you do it the first time is a bit special.

"Indeed, then what level are you? Level 1 or 2?" Said Akka as she already hit the nail, making Van gasp, but it wasn't too hard to guess, Van was abducted since he was a young boy and have been in a coma ever since. When she saw his expression, she just sighed, she didn't expect too much from him, anyway.

Akka directly sat down in the ground and took some books out of the ring inventory, looking up she could see Van standing there, looking at her with expectation gaze, her lips twitched in response and said to him.

"Do you have a skill that is called night eyes?" Asked Akka, and Van was surprised because when he saw her taking out books, he thought that she was finding a way to open the door, but directly asking this question at him, he could only shake his head.

"Here take this." Said Akka as she just threw away a book at him, but her lips kept twitching. Van catches the book, and was puzzled as to why would she give a book in these circumstances, so he asked her:

"What's this?"

"You just need to open the book, and you'll find out, country bumpkin." Said Akka with disdain.

(It's a good thing Master you should open it, It looks like she indeed is not a simple person.) Van could only nod at her as he opened the book. A radiance of light came from the book that made Van closes his eyes slightly.

'Ding'

2