(Volume 2) 7: Set Equipment
162 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Ding'

{You have opened the book of skills}

{You have learned the skill night eyes}

Van was surprised for a moment before he screamed and rolled in the ground. Blood was coming out of his eyes, but the pain lasted only a couple of seconds.

Van stayed motionlessly in the ground, his eyes were bloodshot and could only breathe hard, this was the first time as far as he remembers to feel such a pain even though it only lasted a couple of seconds.

He looked ahead at the darkness that he couldn't see previously. Now he could see clearly and beyond that darkness, it seems like it was another door and he kind of understood now why Akka gave him this skill, he couldn't help but break in a cold sweat when he thought about what are they going to do next.

"Even though the night eyes is called a skill, but it's more like an active skill, and it doesn't need to be upgraded or to level it up." Said Akka as she took a bow from her ring inventory and put it in her back, and also took a dagger and put in her belt, and with her black battle armor, right now, she really looked like an adventurer. There was also an intimidating aura that Van could feel around her, but before he could look at her better, Akka threw an armor at his feet.

Van looked at this armor as his heartbeat beats faster. The color of the armor is black and white this piece has a hand stitched reinforced edging and solid brass buckles and fittings, it also features a steel breastplate covering the chest, for added protection.

{Leather And Metal Set Equipment, Grade 1}

{Helmet  +10 Def}

{Armour  +15 Def,  +2 Agi}

{Arm Guards +10 Def, +2 Dex}

{Greaves +10 Def}

{Boots +10 Agi}

"Isn't this too big for me, Akka?" Said Van after he saw that it was too big for his size, he was just 1.50 meters tall after all.

"Just try to wear it, you country bumkin." Said Akka with disdain expression as she just waved her hand.

Van just sighed as he removed his ragged clothes, and become naked and began to wear the set equipment that Akka gave him. But he didn't realize that Akka was watching him with wide eyes, and her lips kept twitching.

"You monster."

"Woah." Van didn't hear what Akka said because he was surprised how the pieces of equipment just shrunk themselves and become his size. When he saw the set equipment that was not his size at first, he forgot that everything is possible in the otherworlds.

"This looks cool, thank you, Akka." Van said to Akka, but when he looked at her, she had an ugly expression he was surprised, so he asked her.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, name all the skills that you have, right now." Said Akka with a commanding tone that made Van shocked.

"I have night eyes skill, sneak level 1 skill, and Mana Sensitivity level 1 skill." Van said every skill he has not hiding anything from her, it's pointless if he hides it now, and regrets it later, but when he tried to say the slave break skill, Van realized he couldn't say it which surprised him.

"Sneak skill is good that you have it, but with the skills that you have now, are you supposed to be a thief when you grow up, plus mana sensitivity skill is a little bit useless at least for now." Said Akka as she was thinking about something.

"Useless why?"

"No, it's not useless, but for the moment is, because it is a skill that you can only learn by yourself. But the sneak skill, for example, isn't, of course, how to sneak you going to have to learn in practice, but when you level up the skill, the system gives you more information and also makes your body accustomed to the skill. Sneak skill is also an active skill most of the time.

"I understand, I should learn the mana sensitivity skill by myself, so how do I do that?"

"Only by meditation and letting your mind free can you feel the mana around you, I believe you have done this before otherwise, you wouldn't have the skill, with this skill you don't need the detection skill, anyway here take this." Said Akka as she gave Van 2 bread and continued to say:

"Eat first, then after that, try to meditate for 30 minutes, I'll tell you what are you going to do next." Said Akka as she just waved her hand, indicating him to not ask questions. Van could only sit down in the ground and helplessly eat the bread that is cold and hard to eat.

(Master, you should relax close your eyes feel and see with your other senses.)

After Van eats, he sat crosslegged, closed his eyes and tried to feel the mana around him, the first time Van felt mana was yesterday when he escaped from the mine and was out in the woods.

After some minutes, he could feel the same energy in the air that he felt when he got out of the mine, 'So this is mana' thought Van to himself with a little a bit of excitement.

2