(Volume 2) Chapter 8: Training?
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not only could he feel the mana around him, but he could also see it just like the system had told him. Unlike when he had his eyes open, but in a different form. He could see the mana around him, and it came with many different colors: red, brown, white, dark blue, light blue, green, and some other colors that he has never seen before.

"This." Van opened his eyes and could only wonder how did he do that. Because he also did meditation back on earth, but he couldn't see anything.

"System, what else could I do with this skill?"

(I'm not too sure, but try to feel that woman over there. She is fifteen meters away from you.) The system also didn’t know too much about this skill.

"Okay." Said Van as he closed his eyes again, and he could see the world differently and pondered how he could see Akka from afar. Until now, he could see all five meters around him and knows even a rock that is two meters from his right, but no matter what he thought, he couldn't think of anything. He asked the system about this, but she also doesn't know.

"Okay, time is up." Said Akka as she left the tent. And yes, she builds, the tent again after figuring she couldn't leave this place for the time being.

"So what are we going to do? Are we moving forward?" Asked Van and fear was in his voice, but Akka just smirked at him.

"No, first, I need to train you the sensitivity skill. Ok, I need you to sit down and close your eyes again and tell me if you see me."

"Okay." Van responded as he sat down and closed his eyes again. But by sitting and getting up, he is kind of getting used to his cripple leg.

After he closed his eyes, Van could see and feel Akka's presence near him, and at this moment, she had green and red colors in her. It looked to Van like she had become a red and green being, and is just standing there. Van could only think that these colors might represent the magic elements.

As he was watching with concentration. He saw Akka's hand holding something black, and she slashed it in his direction. He immediately opened his eyes wide and threw himself in the ground in the left direction and rolled away from there.

"Good." A deep voice came after Van stopped rolling, as he was breathing hard, he saw Akka standing there with a knife on her hand as she nodded at him.

"Hey, what was that all about?" Asked Van angry. He could swear that she almost killed him, and at that moment, he also felt something strange, but he couldn't just explain what that was.

"What do you mean?" Akka asked as she just tilted her head in confusion.

"You just slashed at me with that big knife." Said Van while being confused for a little moment as Akka just looked at him strangely.

"I'm training you a little here now or out there I can't protect you completely." Said Akka with a confused expression and pointed at the darkness.

(Master, I told you if she wanted to kill you, you would already be dead by now.)

"Sorry, but you should've told that since the beginning." Said Van a little embarrassed. After all, being trained by her is not a bad idea at all.

"I told you I will be training you the sensitivity skill, anyway, I need you to go to that darkness and kill a cockroach. You have the sneak skill, so you'll be fine. And also, we are not moving forward until you kill it." Said Akka as she didn't wait for him to answer, and she just entered her tent once again. Van could only stay there rooted all sorts of questions were in his mind.

"System, is there any enemy out there?" Van asked as he watches the darkness with eyes full of fear. Even though a calm feeling was trying to calm him down, but his adrenaline was at max.

(Master, walk close to the limit of light because there is a defensive formation there, and try the sensitivity skill. Plus, no matter if this is a dungeon or not at the first level, there should always be weak monsters. Plus, you have that haste skill of the cane master, as long as you activate it, you'll be safe.)  Said the system as she assured him that made him even more angry at himself. Even though he was afraid, he slowly walks to the limit of light. And there he sees some kind of transparent light, and he knows this was the defensive formation.

Van immediately closed his eyes after he arrived at the limit of the entrance of the dungeon, but he didn't see or felt anything. He was about to take a step forward when his face stiffened and took a step backward. Opening his eyes, he didn't see anything, but he knew there was something behind this defense formation.

(Master, it seems it's just a regular skeleton. You can kill him with ease; it's not even level 1 yet.)

"Can I really defeat it?" Van asked with a gulp while the hand that was holding the cane was shaking. His heart was hastily beating; his sweat trickled down from his forehead. But the system was completely oblivious to this, as she replied with the most confident voice.

(Of course Master. I believe in you!)

1