(Volume 2) 11: Snow
139 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, give me some more meat; you already ate like two kg of meat."

"Hell no, I won't, this is one of the delicious meat in the whole world."

"Can't you just buy more if we go out?"

"Humph, country bumpkin, what do you know? This meat comes from the heavenly rabbit that is known as an extinct race. You should be grateful that I even give you some, and I already gave you more than enough." Akka said as she put another piece of meat in her mouth as she began to chew it while looking at Van with a smug expression.

A week has passed since they saw the white chest, they have progressed slowly, but by being extremely careful, they avoided some complicated traps. Van had to admit that if it weren't for Akka, his bones would be laying in the dungeon by now.

On the road, they only encountered skeletons who were dealt with by Van, who realized that this is the only thing he could do for the moment. Van also leveled up at that time.

'Status open.'

Name: Van Daw 

Race: High Human

Job: Crown Prince

Class: None

Equipment: {Leather and Metal Set Equipment, Grade 1}

Inventory: Iron swords X15, Iron Armour X10, Skeletons X7,

State: Normal

Level: 5

Hp :120, Mp : 66, Str : 32, Agi : 32 + 12, Int : 47, Dex : 27 + 2

Skills: Slave break, Sneak Level 1, Mana Sensitivity Level 1, Detection skill Level 1,

Titles: Breaker of chains,

Missions Available: Name the system with your blood, making a contract you will earn a Law.

Missions Available: Repair the Dragon Head Cane to grade 1.

Gather: 50 mana stones of rank 2, 10 mithril ores, 50 golden ores, 1-kilogram of Holy water from church, claws from level 10 bear.

In the beginning, Van only took swords and armors, but after he began to take all the skeletons inside his inventory. He was too lazy to take them one by one. Akka could only see him with cold eyes whenever he does that.

"What are you planning to do with that rabbit?" Akka asked with a frown as she looked at Van, who is holding a white rabbit in his embrace.

The rabbit has white fur, black ears, and black eyes. They found this harmless rabbit two days before, and because Akka didn't recognize at first, she let it be.

Van took a liking to it, and the rabbit stayed at his shoulders even when he was on the move it wouldn't fall off also Van didn't have any problems having the rabbit in his shoulders even when he was fighting. He didn't get distracted or feel any weight from it.

After finding the rabbit, they moved forward for a while until some other rabbits showed up, and that made Akka remember the name of the race.

Even though she knows they were an extinct race and it is said that their meat was one of the delicacies that nobles eat ten thousand years ago, but she wouldn't attack them unnecessary even though she knows that.

But they didn't have any intelligence at all, the moment they saw them, they attacked directly, and they were quite strong. Van had to retreat, otherwise, he might have been killed, but strangely no one attacked him, however, Akka was attacked by 20 or so heavenly rabbits. But she didn't have any problems defeating them at all, the difference in level was too big. Seeing her in action reminded Van that he is indeed in the presence of an expert.

"Don't call her rabbit! She has a name now." Said Van with confidence voice, but Akka was just watching him with amusement.

"Oh, so what name is this time?"

"Her name should be Lily." Van said as he looked at the white rabbit in his right shoulder, but before he could do anything.

"Agh." Van's voice of pain was heard as he tried to throw off the rabbit, that bit him in the neck. But the rabbit jumped before he could throw it off and landed on his other shoulder and began to rub her little head at his face, letting Van speechless.

"Humph serves you right." Said Akka with a smug expression, this was already the 7th name that Van suggested only to bitten or slapped in the face by the white rabbit, but in the next moment, the rabbit would still rub her little head at him as an apology or so Van thinks.

(Master, I told you to call her snow, that's what her name is.)

"And why can you see the name, but I can't." Said Van annoyed, but he already knew the answer to that question. Van learned from the system that the name of the white rabbit is Snow, be he didn't believe it at first, so he suggested other names. Now he can only sigh as he called the rabbit with the name that the system suggested.

"Snow." Said Van with a low voice while looking at Snow in the eye, and Snow nodded her head at him making him gasp with surprise. And it seemed that he saw emotions in the eyes of the rabbit? But he just thought that he must be seeing things, it was a tiring day after all.

"It seems she liked this name." Said Van to Akka with a smug expression even though the system was the one who told him, but in the end, he has to save a little face.

"And, it seems like it's intelligent." Said Akka while frowning, also disregarding what Van said completely.

"Is there any problem?" Van asked after he saw her expression.

"Well, the reason the heavenly rabbit race went extinct in the first place was that they were a race who doesn't have intelligence and were aggressive, just as you saw." Said Akka and Van nodded understanding what she was trying to say.

"Well, whatever go to sleep, I'll stay guard first." Said Akka waving her hand, and Van also understood what she was thinking. It was like a train if you enter you can't stop or go back no matter how many calls you get, you can only stop at the destination, so Van nodded and went inside the tent that by now they were sharing it.

After leaving the safe zone at the beginning of the dungeon, they began to take turns who would stay guard. But after a day Van began to complain because the ground was too hard and he couldn't sleep, so Akka didn't have a choice, but to share her tent with him.

Entering inside the tent, Van could feel warm again. The one thing that Van hates since the earth was the cold, and it seemed that he hated it again even though he was in a new body.

The temperature inside the tent can be adjusted between warm and cold. And as far as Akka told him, this wasn't an ordinary tent but magical equipment that has also a defensive formation even though it was weak, it can at least warn you. But the only downside is that it needs one mana stones rank 1 every week if you want to adjust the temperature or keep the defensive formation active.

As Van laid down and placed his head in the pillow, he could smell a female scent. He began to sniff it like a dog until he fell asleep with a big smile on his face.

1