(Volume 2) 15: Unusual Dream
133 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Van wakes up, he could see the light coming in from the window, he could see his bedroom, ceiling, and he also could feel the warm bed.

'Was that just a dream?' Thought Van surprised, but directly a thought came to him, that he had already dreamed about this once, frowning slightly, as he can see that this time the dream didn't shatter like glass.

But he can do nothing but move forward, one thing that he learned in the dungeon with Akka was that no matter what happens always walk forward.

And with that thought, he can only drag himself out of the bed as he stood up. He was a little bit groggy after waking up. But he can only curse at 'sleep inertia,' that he once saw on the internet.

Still, with eyes half-open, he moved slowly, as he went towards the door of his bedroom that was left slightly ajar. Opening up the door with no hesitation, he walked towards the front door, to get out of the house, to take some fresh air.

He would usually go to the back door because there was a backyard, but he wasn't in the mood right now to go there.

His steps were a little quicker, walking out of the house, he could see that nothing has changed, the neighborhood was still the same.

'Was that really a dream?' Van whispered to himself while he coincidently looked at the left side of the road, at the rooftop of one of the houses. He could see a person standing there while smiling at him? Before he could see better, the world around him shattered again like glass.

The entire world went black suddenly, and the shattered glass disappeared under the veil of the darkness. In this world of darkness, he could see nothing, and he could do nothing, but before he could worry about it.

He could see a narrow light, that light might be too far away from him, and yet in this darkness, that light was too attractive.

Even though the darkness was infinite, but just one drop of light in this darkness can illuminate everything, even though you can put a hand before you or turn your back so you can't see it, but you can't ignore his presence.

Before Van could do anything, he was like being sucked towards the light, the closer towards the light he came, the more the light widened.

Until he opened his eyes, and before him was Akka's face while she was looking at him curiously, but it was too close.

"You are too close, you know I can take advantage of you if you are this close." Said Van with a chuckle, but he regretted saying it instantly because he could feel the big guy down there all ready to go. He could only curse this shameless body.

"Humph, you are too weak, and you smell." Said Akka as she went away from him and sat down, of course, Akka didn't know at all what kind of advantage Van was talking.

Van also sat down crosslegged, even though he has to take his right leg with his hands to stay like that.

"Hey, I don't even know when was the last time I washed, not like a certain somebody." Van said while eyeing at her.

"What about me?"

"Even though I can't see inside the tent, the splashes of water can still be heard outside." Said Van with a smirk.

"Humph." Akka snorted coldly at him.

But at that moment, he remembered something, making him scream.

"Aghhhhh."

"..."

"....."

"Eh." Only by making a stupefied face did he stop screaming, he remembered when he wanted to run away from the wolf but failed miserably.

He could still remember and feel the wolf biting him in the balls, and at the root of his crotch, back then, he lost consciousness out of fear, but now that he remembers it better, he hung down his head in shame.

He could only turn his back to Akka and put his hands in his face, covering his red face while his body trembled a little.

'System, how come I am still okay?' Asked Van, but the system didn't respond to him but let him be with his shame for a moment.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Asked Akka while frowning, in one moment, he was teasing her and was in a good mood, and in the next moment, he was screaming his lungs out, and now he has turned his back to her? She can only wonder.

"Please don't speak to me for a moment, I'm having a self-reflection." Van said while trying to calm down.

5 minutes later.

"Are you okay?" Said Akka after she saw him turning towards her as she gave him some water to drink, of course, if Akka knew what was this all about, she would've smacked him in his head. Van could only try to forget about it while he drinks his water, satisfying his drying throat.

"Thank you, I'm fine now, and so what happened?" Van asked while frowning. He remembers that his detection skill didn't detect the wolf at all, and also Akka didn't seem to detect it either.

"Well, things will become difficult from now on." Said Akka with a dark face, but in the end, she just sighed. She can only leave it up to fate, even though she is strong, she knows she is not invincible.

"What do you mean?" Van asked while also realizing that a wolf that can avoid her detection might not be a simple thing.

"This dungeon as far as I might guess is created by someone who was at the peak power of this world." Said Akka and stopped talking, trying to let Van understand her words. Seeing him didn't have any reaction to her words, she can only sigh and continue to say.

How did Van survived from the wolf?
And how did he kill him?
And what's this dream all about, is he imagining all of this?
Well I also want to know.

1