New Encounter
68 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: New Encounter

In the middle of the road passing through the forest, a man wearing nothing but a leaf to hide his man parts and a sword in his hand was walking with frustration and anger on his face. This man was none other than General Ranulf. While walking on the road, he continued lamenting the incidents that happened to him after leaving the capital.

“It’s been about 2 weeks since I ran away from the capital, I did pass through a few villages, but none of them made me feel the happiness. Even when I saved them from the goblins, the villagers were more scared of me than the goblins; I admit that I don’t look as handsome as other knights, but that doesn’t mean that they have to be so afraid of me”. And while walking through the forest he stumbled across a chimera and after the bloody battle between the two the only thing remaining with him was his sword and his tattered clothes all the other things were burned or destroyed. And who would have thought that a group of traveling merchants would drug his drinks and steal all his belongings. "Bastards didn’t even leave my underwear? Brian was right, Merchants were the second most evil beings after the demons.”

With a feeling of deep sorrow and a huge headache, Ranulf could only say what came to his mind.

“This week has really been a shitty week.”

Just as he was walking, he suddenly heard a cry. So, due to his military habit, he quickly took his stance with the sword in his hand, waiting for the animal to appear. What appeared out of the bush was a scrawny kid running while crying. Ranulf relaxed, but the kid was still running while screaming.

“Hey, kid, stop!!!”

Before he could even complete his sentence, the kid crashed into him, and the only thing blocking his thing was flown away.

The kid came back to his sense after crashing into something. As the kid looked up, the only thing on his face was horror.

“Ahhhhh, a monster, please don’t eat me. I don’t taste good.”

Just as the kid was shouting hysterically, another kid appeared. This time the kid was a fatty, and following him was a girl. The Children stared at Ranulf, and Ranulf stared at the children, and the first thing that came out of the children mouth was

“Ahhhh, a pervert.”

After hearing what the kids said, Ranulf looked down and finally understood what they meant. The leaves blocking his thing was no more. After coming to a realization, Ranulf jumped into the bush and told the kids.

“Don’t be afraid; I am not a monster nor a Pervert.”

Closing her eye, the little girl asked Ranulf,” then why aren’t you wearing clothes mommy said that pervert walk around naked.”

“Well, My clothes were destroyed when I was fighting a monster”

After explaining about his predicament to the children. The kids became less vigilant towards Ranulf, but there was clearly a look of panic and urgency on their faces. So Ranulf looks at them and asks.

“What’s the matter? Why are you all running?”

The little girl looks at Ranulf and, seeing that Ranulf has a huge body and is also carrying a sword, asks,

“Mister, are you a knight?”

“No, I was a knight, but I am retired now.”

The fatty jumps towards Ranulf and pulls his hands.

“Sir, Please save my friend; he was taken away by a Magic beast in the forest.”

After hearing this, Ranulf quickly uses a leaf to block his thing and says,

“Lead The Way”

The kids were too scared just remembering about the Lion Ape, so they just pointed in the direction where the Ape went. Ranulf didn’t even waste a second and instantly went toward the path while carrying the kids. The kids briefly described to him what actually happened. While running in the direction, they stumbled upon a group of goblins. The kids truly lost any hope of saving their friend, and now they were thinking if they would also die there. While the kids were cowering in fear, they heard a voice beside him.

“Don’t worry, I will finish them in a few minutes, and then we will go save your friend.”

He placed the children on the ground and then started walking toward the group of goblins. The goblins sensing an enemy approaching them, began to attack him. But, what happened next truly shocked the children; the person they initially thought was a pervert turned out to be a god of war. Ranulf was cutting goblins like he was cutting vegetables; he made killing the goblins look so easy that the kids began to doubt if what their parents told them about the magic beast was even true.

It took about a minute to completely massacre the group of goblins. When he was walking toward the children, they all began to cry as Ranulf was completely covered in goblin blood, and he looked more like a monster than a human. Ranulf didn’t have the time to console the children, so he just asked the general direction of the Ape and told the kids to go to the village. But, the stubborn kids followed Ranulf. Ranulf just shook his head.

“Stay close to me and don’t run if a monster shows up; I will take care of it.”

After hearing what Ranulf said, they just nodded their head and followed him.

After running for a few minutes, they hear a sound coming from a cave, the sound of a child.

“That’s Jef’s voice.”

“Okay, you guys stay here; I will go and get your friend.”

The kids just nod

As Ranulf goes inside the cave, the sound becomes clearer, and he could tell that the kid is struggling. After seeing that the Ape was trying to cook the kid, Ranulf went mad and shouted.

“What’s going on here?”

He got the attention of both the Ape and the kid.

The kid instantly started shouting for help. Ranulf ignoring the kid, looks at the Ape and says,” You should have stayed being satisfied with eating a banana.”

When the Ape jumps toward Ranulf, Ranulf uses his sword style to instantly decapitate the Ape. Ranulf slowly moves toward the kid to check whether the kid is alright or not.

“Are you okay, kid?”

But the kid just watches him and shouts

“Ahhhhhh, A talking orc” and faints

 

With his twitching lips, Ranulf started thinking whether today was the day when he would get new titles.

6