Omake: Fem-Shirou in Chaldea
376 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Man, I am just 18, and my back is already killing me..."

Said a certain master of an organization that aims to save the whole of humanity from vanishing.

"Just who the hell is that Emiya Shirou?"

The question echoed through his mind as he walked between the hallways of Chaldea.

Just a moment ago, back in the cafeteria when he was planning to ask the Red Archer about that name...

Things took an unexpected turn. It seems letting that name out of his mouth triggered something inside several servants in the cafeteria, leading to all of them jumping at him, asking about the presence of such a person in Chaldea.

At some point, he thought he was about to get squeezed by all the servants crowding around him. But Da Vinci came in time and saved him, explaining the whole situation.

"Now, I can feel the negative emotions hunting me for wasting all those Saint Quartz in nothing. I didn't even get a good banner..."

He bent his back as he trailed his arms forward in defeat. He sighed in exhaustion, not sure where to head next.

He was hoping to get his lunch after asking Archer about the name as he was a little hungry, but he didn't dare to go back there.

The atmosphere there suddenly shifted after they knew it was a false call, and whoever they were hoping to be here wasn't.

He felt kind of bad, especially with how they reacted. Especially Artoria Saber, for some reason he felt she was the most disappointed even if it wasn't shown on her face.

The only person who was happy for some reason about the news was the Red Archer.

"I swear I felt he was about to jump in joy..."
As he navigated the corridors of Chaldea, his musings were interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching. Turning a corner, he found himself face-to-face with the Child of Light, AKA Cú Chulainn Class Lancer.

"Ah, there you are, Master. Finally recovered from the chaos in the cafeteria?" Lancer flashed a sly grin.

"Recovered, yes. But I'm still wondering about Emiya Shirou. Why is her name causing such a stir?"

Lancer chuckled, "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you my part of the story."

"Honestly, I'll be more surprised if there is anything left in this world that can make me disbelieve."

"Bet on it."

"So, you know that woman?"

"Well, The one I know is a man."

Ritsuka arched an eyebrow, perplexed. "A man? Emiya Shirou is a man? But from the setting, it says it is a woman."

"Well, the one you were about to summon probably hails from a parallel world from the one I know, either way...," Lancer's eyes gleamed with mischief, "a female version of that boy is really something I want to meet."
"Y-Yeah," Ritsuka stammered.

(Nothing good came when he smiled like that) Ritsuka thought to himself.

Lancer slapped Ritsuka on the back, his grin widening. "If you manage somehow to summon her, you better let me be the first to know." With that, he raised a hand and turned his back away.

Ritsuka sighed, watching Lancer go on his way. "No wonder I suffer from back pain..."

Deciding to put aside the curious case of Emiya Shirou for the moment, Ritsuka headed towards his room with the intention of getting some well-deserved rest.

Usually, sleep is his solution for anything.
As he approached his room, ready to embrace the comfort of his bed, he heard a hurried voice calling out to him.

"Senpai!"

Startled, Ritsuka turned to see Mash Kyrielight rushing towards him, her expression filled with urgency.

"Mash? What's going on?" Ritsuka asked, concern etching his features.

"We have an emergency," Mash panted, catching her breath, "The summoner device suddenly activated on its own"

Ritsuka's fatigue vanished in an instant as the urgency of the situation took hold. "We don't even have enough Saint Quartz for it to activate. How did that happen?"

"We don't know," Mash replied, still catching her breath. "Da Vinci is trying to figure out what happened. She sent me to call you."

Ritsuka nodded, his mind shifting quickly into the mode of a Master dealing with unexpected situations. He followed Mash as she led the way to the command room where Da Vinci was already engrossed in analyzing the situation.

"What the sitaituoin, Da Vinci"

"The summoner device activated spontaneously, and it seems to be connected to a Singularity. But the bizarre part In addition that it doesn't match any of the ones we're currently monitoring. it doesn't have any discernible pathway for us to access it"

Ritsuka frowned, absorbing the information. "Can we pinpoint its location?"

Da Vinci shook her head. "Not precisely. It seems to be fluctuating, making it hard to lock down."

"And the summoner device?"

Da Vinci gestured towards the screen, where the summoning circle was still active. "It's still functioning, but we can't control it. It's almost as if the Singularity itself is influencing the device."
Mash added, "It's like there's an unstable connection between our Chaldea and this unknown Singularity."

Ritsuka thought for a moment, considering their options. "Can we communicate with whoever is on the other side?"

Da Vinci nodded. "Yes, we've attempted communication, but there's been no response so far. It's like the usual channels are blocked."

Ritsuka looked at the summoning circle, contemplating their next move. "Prepare for a summoning. We need to see who or what is on the other side. If it's connected to a Singularity, we might find clues on how to approach this anomaly."

Mash and Da Vinci quickly made the necessary preparations, and the summoning circle began its familiar activation process. The magical energy surged, and the figure on the other side started to materialize.

Reaching inside the summoning room, Ritsuka watched as the figure fully appeared, "Illya?!"

The name escaped his mouth Involuntarily as his eyes widened.

"Servant Caster is here to answer the call, Master of Chaldea,"

The servant in front of him had the same appearance as Illya but with a few minor differences. The casual magical outfit wasn't all pink but purple, and her hair was a little pink instead of pure white.

"Da Vinci?" Ritsuka called without turning his gaze away from the girl.

"Shirou...Emiya... that's her name."

(Shirou...Emiya was a parallel version of Illya?)

"Umm..."

"?"

"I-I believe you have something that belongs to me in your pocket...Master."

Reaching for his pocket, puzzled as she asked him, he totally forgot what he put there before. Pulling it out, a pair of soft pink panties were held in his hand. The realization hit him as he could see the embarrassment on the girl's face.

"Can you give them back to me?"

"NO,"

18