Chapter 13: Fem Kazuma(6)
315 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"——Thank you for coming here, everyone."

That afternoon in a room inside the Spirit mansion, Kotori spoke while looking over to everyone. For some reason, the lighting in the room was very dim, with the spotlight just illuminating the area around the table.

Meanwhile, Kotori placed her elbows against the tables, posing with her fingers intertwined with each other. Though the reason wasn't understood, it seemed as if her commander's impression had increased compared to usual.

Already in the center of the room, Tohka, Origami, Yoshino, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Miku, Natsumi, Nia, and Shirou, these all-star Spirits had gathered up in full force. Everybody was sitting around the table, each person in a different posture of either caressing their cheeks or stretching their wrists.

"So... what's this meeting about? I still have to make dinner before Master comes back."

 Shirou asked, issuing a slight yawn, a bit tired from cleaning the Itsuka house that noon.

Kotori gently nodded her head and proceeded to address Shirou's question.

"The situation should've been explained to you already. This afternoon, ——Shido managed to convince the new spirit to come with him to our house."

Upon hearing this, Tohka tilted her head, crossing her arms with a puzzled expression.

"Well, isn't that good news? Why do you look so serious about it?"

"Ah...... sorry, sorry. So it seems that hasn't been explained yet. Well..."

While Kotori attempted to explain, Nia abruptly interjected.

"Does it have something to do with the news about the end of the world?"

"Wha......!?"

"E-End of the world....?"

As Tohka and Yoshino displayed expressions of shock, Kotori comically slapped the side of Nia's head.

"Although the origin is correct, pay attention to the method of expressing!"

"Ehehe, sorry, sorry, I got carried away too fast."

"Fumu, what's the deal with that news, Kotori?"

"Question, what is going on?"

The Yamai sisters asked, symmetrically tilting their heads.

"Well... simply put, the ocean just disappeared overnight, and the new spirit Shido is bringing over is the cause"

"Hey!"

Listening to Kotori's words, Tohka's face frowned.

"She stole the ocean... does that mean she's evil?"

Kotori shook her head, attempting to clarify the situation to the concerned group.

"No, Tohka, it's not that she stole the ocean out of malice. It's a bit more complicated. The new spirit has the power to manipulate water on a global scale. The ocean disappearing is more of an unintended consequence."

While Tohka was still processing the revelation, Natsumi replied with her eyes half-open.

"So, what you're saying is that she's not aware of the havoc she's causing?"

Kotori nodded, "That's what we suspect."

"Er, Kotori-san, what is our role in that? You certainly gathered us here because you want us to do something, right?"

"Wouldn't it be better if we didn't interfere and let Shido do his job?"

Miku spoke while making a cute motion, pointing her fingers towards her chin. Before Origami joined in with an inquisitive expression.

Then, Kotori returned the gesture by nodding her head.

"I think so too, and That's what I was planning to do, but the relationship between the two is taking a different path than the one we need. It's like they would end up as best friends rather than her falling for him."

"And time is against us too."

Shirou joined with a hand on his chin.

"Hm? What do you mean, Shirou?"

Tohka looked at Shirou with a question mark above her head.

"Think about it, the disappearance of the ocean is something you don't want to last for a long period. The whole planet would develop chronic dependencies, even if we succeed in returning the ocean to its place. And that's without talking about the current unrest and potential disasters that might arise."

"Mu? Umu, I didn't know... nu? I see...."

"You're exactly right, Shirou. That's why we have to do something to make her fall for Shido faster."

"Question. What exactly should we do to help?"

As Yuzuru elevated her arm to ask a question, Kotori nodded while lifting up two fingers.

"We can approach this in two ways. Firstly, I'll gather suggestions from each of you on what Shido should do to win her over."

"Sure, that sounds helpful. But shouldn't we know more about the Spirit we're dealing with? Her appearance, personality, and such?"

Shirou asked as she placed her hands at her waist. In response, Kotori took a small envelope, with several pictures of Aqua inside, before distributing them to everyone in the room.

"Oh my, she's really beautiful." (Miku)

"W-What beautiful hair." (Yoshino)

"Wait, is she even wearing any panties with that short skirt?" (Kaguya)

"Yes, but it seems it's not visible to anyone," (Origami)

"How can you tell?" (Kaguya)

"I can smell it... just like how Shirou is wearing men's boxers," (Origami)

"What? How did you know?" (Shirou)

"I told you... I can smell it," (Origami)

"Oh my, Shirou-chan? If you need some panties, I can give you mine, you know?" (Miku)

"I-I don't need it..." (Shirou)

As the group gently steered away from the previous topic, Kotori interjected.

"Alright, let's refocus on the main topic... her code name, Aqua. Her angel is still unknown, but it likely shares a similar nature with Yoshino's angel, Zadkiel. As for her personality, well... she appears somewhat boyish, showing keen interest in anything related to games and manga. She's not a bad person, but it seems she's the type who takes advantage of the kindness of others to her advantage. Though, it seems she could feel guilty about it from time to time."

Kotori paused, her gaze shifting to the pictures. "Having said that, what do you think, guys? Nia, you're first, given your shared interests."

"Well, even if you asked me..."

Nia scratched her cheek with a wry smile.

"It's really not that complex; just tell me what you think would be most effective with her."

"What about making him cosplay as a certain faction character that Aqua already has a crush on? You mentioned she's into manga and stuff; I'm sure she has that kind of crush."

Nia shrugged, and Kotori jotted down the idea on a small note.

"Hmm... just like our strategy with you back then. I'll consider that suggestion."

She then turned her attention to Yoshino.

"what about you, Yoshino?"

"Umm... W...What about giving her... a special gift? I would be happy if Shido-san gave me a gift..."

"Hm...a gift, huh? That could work, considering how she seems to love free stuff."

While Kotori processed the input, both Yuzuru and Miku exchanged knowing smirks.

"Hey, what about—"

"No."

"EH?"

Miku didn't even grab the chance to finish her sentence as Kotori promptly shut down the proposed idea.

"B-But..."

"I know what you're planning to suggest..."

Kotori said, her gaze slowly shifting from the notebook to Miku.

"We want this to be a family-friendly episode; we will not trick her into spending the night with Shido..."

"Mu...You didn't even hear me out," Miku pouted

"..." 

while Yuzuru chose to be silent, avoiding Kotori's eyes...

sigh...

"Those two..."

Kotori shook her head in disappointment before redirecting her attention to the next person in line, Shirou, who, for some reason, appeared deep in thought with a hand on her jaw.

"Shirou...um do you have any ideas?"

"No, it's just..." Her hand slowly dropped as she glanced toward Kotori, "Is there even a point in that?"

"Hmm, what do you mean?"

"I mean, is there any point in Shido trying to act out of character, giving special treatment to Aqua-san in the hope that she'll fall for him? Has that ever worked before? I don't see him around here trying to act differently around each one of you; he's just himself."

All the spirits twisted their heads as they glanced toward Shirou with interest as if they found some logic in her words.

"It's not a good idea to make him take a fake lore. Instead, it's enough to try and show that new spirit the real and good side of Master, the side you all fell for."

A deep silence lingered before the spirits started exchanging glances and whispers among themselves.

Kotori, observing the reactions resumed, So that everyone quieted down.

"I didn't see it that way... Shirou has a point here..."

"So what should we do now? Kotori"

Faced with Natsumi's question, Kotori replied while pointing her finger upward.

"If the first option is out, we only have to solely depend on the second path—Ecchi scenario."

".......!?"

Everyone's eyes widened in surprise as Kotori's unexpected suggestion hung in the air.

"W-wait, not fair. You just said, 'Keep it family-friendly,' and now you're saying that? Then why did you decline my idea, Muu~~"

"Objection! When did Kotori-san become a dictator?"

Both Miku and Yuzuru joined forces, vehemently opposing what they found objectionable—the potential dictatorship of the house.

However, Kotori shook her head with an expression full of embarrassment.

"I-I didn't mean it like that! unlike you guys who think by something else than their heads, my plan has a different path. I know you guys were perverts but I didn't know you were down that badly"

"Uchu!"

"Ahha!"

The merciless words sank into Miku and Yuzuru like a knife.

"Uuu, how unforgiving Kotori-san...... I... I was just trying to help"

"Even Yuzuru...was just trying to give a hand..."

"......."

As Miku and Yuzuru indiscriminately argued, they didn't notice Shirou hitting their shoulders with a 'pon' sound from behind. The two of them, having been struck at the same time, gave out a 'wan' sound as they clung onto Shirou...... Well, for Miku the motives for her hands' movements were very peculiar

Despite that, while ignoring those two, Shirou proceeded to voice what was in her mind.

"So what exactly do you mean by 'Ecchi scenario'? As Miku said, that doesn't sound like a family-friendly plan."

"It is quite troubling. But the plan is simple. We will create some Ecchi scenarios, just like in any comedy harem show. For example, picture this: Shido accidentally walks in on Aqua in the bath, and, you know, the classic towel slip"

A brief silence filled the room as the spirits processed Kotori's proposal.

"...How does that even work?"

"Trust me, it'll work, and don't bother asking me how..."

Shirou was the first to voice her skepticism, and Kotori with a sigh, didn't let Shirou wait for the response.

"Um... .. that's just too cliché, especially if the target is already a potential Otaku."

"And that is even more reason to do it."

Nia chimed in with a wry smile, and Kotori once again didn't hesitate in her reply before continuing.

"That's why we don't want any unnecessary complications, especially trying to kill someone who simply kicked Shido's ass because he did something stupid..."

As the last words escaped Kotori's lips, her eyes subtly shifted towards Shirou. Shortly after, the other spirits followed suit.

"What?"

"Don't attack Aqua if you even come across her hitting Shido, okay? It's probably Shido's fault."

"Huh... Well... Okay. But why are you warning me? It's like I'm already accused."

"Because you are."

"Huh? How?!"

"You literally threw a kitchen knife at me just after I hit Shido 2 days ago. It went a few inches away from my neck. My head would be gone if it had hit."

Shirou blinked in surprise, "The guy just entered the house and didn't even gasp to say anything, and you greeted him with a hit to the gut! I thought you finally lost it, and it was my duty to protect Master."

"How throwing a knife at me would do anything, and I was a little angry because he didn't bring the chicken nuggets I asked him for. And also, the punch was just a light one."

"L-Light? Do you know how hard you have to hit someone to make him fall and roll on the floor as if he was auditioning for a new dance move"

As Kotori and Shirou engaged in playful banter, Natsumi, observing the scene, leaned slightly towards Yoshino, whispering something while maintaining her watchful gaze.

"I Told you, Shirou was more of Yandere rather than a tsundere"

"Oh, um... well, she's a good person, and that's what matters, right? also...um, shouldn't we stop them before they start a Scrimmage?"

Natsumi nonchalantly shrugged, pulling her head back.

"Nah, don't worry. We've got a Yandere versus a Tsundere, like water and fire. They'll simmer down eventually without our interference."

Yoshino hesitated but nodded, her eyes still fixed on the exchange between Kotori and Shirou.

"Anyway, we don't have much time. Just make sure not to not kill anyone okay?"

"... I'll think about it..." 

sigh...

"...So that's the plan, guys. If we satisfy the conditions, Aqua should fall for Shido."

As the Spirits all nodded their heads, Kotori made a quick glance at the door before continuing.

"Well, for now, act naturally. I'll communicate with any one of you guys when I need you."

"Um..."

"?"

Just as Kotori was about to conclude the meeting, Yoshino hesitated, her expression troubled.

"What's the matter, Yoshino?" Kotori asked, curious about what Yoshino had to say.

"Well... I know Kurumi-san is tied up with work, that's why she's not here, but where is Mukuro-san? Didn't you call for her?"

"Hmm, well, she declined to come over... From what I found... She ended up in another scrimmage with..."

Once again, all gazes were on Shirou...

"She's the one who started it, okay..."

Said Shirou with a pout as she avoided everyone's eyes with folded arms.

"What happened?" Tohka asked, tilting her head.

"She sent me to the moon..."

"Oh."

That was the collective reaction from everyone in the room.

Part2:

Fast forward to 6:50 PM.

The sun was setting, and the humid heat, which had been so oppressive during the day, was finally easing a little.

The door opened with a gentle push, and a figure stepped inside. Her light blue hair trailed behind her as she found herself in a typical Japanese bath.

"Ah, How I missed taking a bath without worrying about my dignity," 

sighed Aqua with a breath of relief, shutting the door behind her.

She hadn't originally planned on taking a bath, but for some reason, the two twins insisted, and being the gentleman she is, Aqua agreed. Well, it wasn't a bad idea, and in fact, it presented a good opportunity to relax a little.

"Their names were Kaguya and Yuzuru, right? That lucky bastard really got a pair of twins in his harem" the goddess said, clenching her fist in defeat.

"Ugh... he actually dated one and got the other for free..."

Exhaling another sigh, she started to undress, setting aside her divine relic, but a peculiar sensation caught her attention.

"What the..."

Completely bare, she couldn't shake the feeling of still having something on below. As her hand reached down, she encountered a soft texture.

"Panties... invisible panties??? This useless goddess really wears invisible panties?"

With an incredulous expression, Aqua couldn't help but shake her head in disbelief,

"Of course, she would do something stupid like that. If I were to ask her why, she'd probably answer with something like 'Oh, for a goddess like me, it would be unacceptable for a mere mortal to see my panties, so I made them invisible so no one would see them'..."

Nevertheless, she confiscated them...

"Let's just not forget where I put them..."

Advancing a few steps farther inside, the bathtub was already filled with warm water, but before stepping in, she took a brief moment in front of the mirror.

"Hm... I'll speak the truth, but she really has a nice body. Too bad her brain is out of servers or I might actually fall for her."

She commented slowly, reaching for her breasts, squeezing and bouncing them.

"I'll get used to that... or rather, enjoy it."

A satisfied smile lingered on her face as she continued to playfully explore.

"Nice..."

Before her attention shifted to the bathroom door, she walked purposefully, reaching for it and double-checking the lock.

"Now I shouldn't be worried about dropping the soap again..."

Retracing her steps, she settled on the edge of the bathtub, her legs wide open.

"If a man suddenly became a woman, there are damn three things he would do first: touching his chest, pranking his homie, and last but not least, masturbating."

With that said, her finger slowly reached toward her private area, trying to sense its trace.

"Hm..."

Her fingers delicately explored, tracing the contours with a thoughtful curiosity.

"...I don't feel anything... Oh yeah, I think I have to imagine something to feel something... Crap, that's a problem. What should I imagine?"

Taking a moment to consider, she closed her eyes, attempting to conjure an image that might ignite a response.

I'm not gay, so maybe something typical? But I'm in a female body... should that work?...

As she pondered, engrossed in the quest for an answer, Aqua failed to notice the new presence in the room, which had been standing in shock for a few seconds already.

"A-Aqua?"

Aqua opened her eyes. It was a voice she’d heard before. Their eyes met, and Aqua's facial expression slowly shifted to that of someone who had unexpectedly encountered an ex in the middle of the road.

"How the heck did you end up here..."

"Please don't hurt me."

11