Chapter 74: Finally, Queen…
64 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 74: Finally, Queen…

(Marinkia’s POV)

After returning to the evolved zombie city, I informed the guard of what happened to her friend.

Guard: “So he did it… huh? I was afraid that he was going to kill himself. After all, it is practically random if you will return to looking like a human.” She said with a sigh.

Marinkia: “I’m sorry for your loss.” I say with a sad tone.

Guard: “Don’t be. It was his choice in the end. I just have to learn to respect it.” She said with a forced smile.

Marinkia: “…”

Ugh… I can’t believe I actually feel sad for a zombie… Well, that zombie was practically a human. And I have some empathy for humans still. Oh, well. Not that I can change the past.

Guard: “What hotel are you staying in?” She asked.

Marinkia: “There’s more than one hotel?” I reply with a head tilt.

Guard: “Ah… that was a stupid question… my bad. What room are you in?” She clarified.

Marinkia: “108.” I answer.

Guard: “Okay. I’ll inform you when the queen gets back. I have no way else to pay you back…” She proposed.

Marinkia: “Thanks.” I reply with a smile.

Walking back to my hotel, I quickly went into my hotel room. Plopping my cute butt onto the bed, I stared at the wall in boredom. What else, besides using my PC, would I have to do right now? Is my butt actually cute?…

Mercedes: “Kia?” She said after picking up the call.

Marinkia: “Is my butt cute?” I ask.

Mercedes: “…We haven’t talked to you in months, and you’ve called just to ask me such a question?” She replied.

Marinkia: “Yeah.” I say with a nod.

Mercedes: “You have a very, very cute butt. One that I wish to very much play with when you get back from dealing with that queen…” She said with a sultry tone.

Marinkia: “Great! Hey, wait… why do you know about the queen?” I ask with a confused tone.

Mercedes: “Huh? Oh, with Krul bringing Ava home, she couldn’t keep up the lie any longer. As such, we know about your activities and where you’re at the moment.” She answered.

Marinkia: “…”

Mercedes: “?”

Marinkia: “Do you mean that I could have been calling you all this entire time!?” I exclaim.

Mercedes: “Yes. Though, I will admit to forgetting to inform you of this. Sorry…” She said with a remorseful tone.

It wouldn’t be my wives fault, as that task was surely fell to Krul to carry out. If I wasn’t sure that Mom was getting grilled by Clare for spending millions of Credits in an unsanctioned manner, I would try to chew her out.

Marinkia: “Anything interesting happen?” I ask.

Mercedes: “Besides us not needing to eat humans anymore? Not really. Thanks for giving us Ava… Mai and I never realized how much that we wanted a daughter to take care of.” She said with a warm tone.

Marinkia: “Thanks for accepting her so quickly.” I reply with a smile.

Mercedes: “Ava is a wonderful girl. The entire family loves her.” She praised.

Marinkia: “Good to know.” I reply.

I was a little worried about them accepting Ava. I knew that Ava was very likable, but that didn’t guarantee her getting accepted by my family. Them all accepting minute one makes me realize that I ended up in the right family.

Mercedes: “Do you need anything?” She asked.

Marinkia: “Not really… I am just waiting for that queen to get back. Either so that I can befriend, and or kill her.” I reply with a sigh.

Mercedes: “How lonely… Hold on. I have a wonderful idea!” She happily exclaimed.

Marinkia: “?”

The call was quickly ended without her telling me why. I was confused, and was about to call her again. But, then I received a very interesting message… It was a picture of Mercedes.

Mai, probably from the prompting of Mercedes, sent me a picture as well. The problem was… that they weren’t normal pictures at all… Instead, they were pictures of them in their rooms, lying on their beds.

What’s wrong with that? Both of the pictures were of them completely nude… I am sure that it wasn’t a thing that they both agreed to do, but Mai and Mercedes… In the pictures that they sent me, were spreading their special gardens with one of their hands.

Marinkia: “…”

Look… Mai and Mercedes are amazingly fucking hot! How am I supposed to react to seeing an 84K resolution picture of their pristine, soft, beautiful, tasty looking bodies!? This feels like a fucking sin…

Mai’s was captioned with, “~She is just dying to be touched by you.~”, and Mercedes was captioned, “~My kitten is longing to have you in my bed once more.~” They did realize that I am a bottom, right?…

I guess that I do still touch their special places… I mean, them rubbing theirs on my own special place probably counts as me touching them. Damn… was their intention to make me aroused beyond belief!? Would I be a bad wife for not sending them a similar picture of myself?

Marinkia: “Fuck…” I mutter under my breath.

Taking off my clothes, I realized that I was absolutely drenched down there… Once I send this picture… they will know that the ones that they sent me are making me go crazy with desire… Eh, I will just have them help me with said desires when I get back. Heh…

After taking and sending the picture, I got back on my bed and prepared to touch myself. Like I wasn’t going to do so after seeing such wonderful, supreme-res lewd images of my wives special… everythings…

Knock!

Marinkia: “Fuck!” I yell in annoyance.

Rushing over to the door, I opened it up to see the guard from before. Huh? What does she want? I am far too horny to even recall at the moment. Sex brain is pretty intense for Numens…

Guard: “Why are you naked?…” She asked.

Marinkia: “I was touching myself. Which, you just so happen to interrupt.” I answer with a sigh.

Guard: “Oh…” She replied.

Marinkia: “What’s wrong?” I ask.

Guard: “Our queen is back, and she wishes to meet you.” She answered.

Marinkia: “Oh.” I reply, going back into my room and putting my clothes back on.

Soon, I was led to a large building that was guarded by many evolved zombies. I was easily let inside, which was nice. I was guided by another guard into what seemed to be an office. Inside was a woman, who most likely was their queen. She was… I felt like I might know her?…

5