Chapter 75: I Know You!
65 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 75: I Know You!

(Marinkia’s POV)

Inside was a very beautiful, blue-haired and blue-eyed woman. It wasn’t like uniquely colored hair was something that only evolved zombies and Numens had. But, like with Ava’s pink hair, and my gold hair, they weren’t colors easy to do.

Even to this day, I feel weird looking at myself in the mirror. With my golden hair, I look straight out of a manga. But my hair is absolutely natural. I do kinda wonder when I will get used to it…

Zombie Queen: “Do I know you?” She asked.

Marinkia: “I think so?” I reply with an unsure tone.

Zombie Queen: “You don’t know for sure? How funny… I feel like I’ve met you before, but I can’t place where.” She said with a thinking pose.

Marinkia: “Hm…” I say with a thinking pose as well.

Funnily enough, even though I was supposed to come here to kill this woman, neither of us decided to fight. Instead, we both just stared at each, thinking about if we actually met before.

Much Thinking Later.

Rani: “Rani is my name, what’s yours?” She asked.

Marinkia: “Marinkia. It is nice to meet you Rani… Ah!” I exclaim.

Rani: “Did you figure it out? I haven’t yet.” She asked with a curious tone.

Marinkia: “You were that glowing blue eye zombie that I met at the district wall many years ago!” I answer, pointing at her.

This was that first special zombie that met so long ago! At the time, we agreed to not give each other our names. Now, I am glad that I finally got to hear hers. And on top of that, I am glad that she got a human-looking body again.

Rani: “…That’s right. Were you a Numen at the time?” She asked.

Marinkia: “No. I was already marked by two of them, though.” I answer.

Rani: “I see… What have you come here for?” She replied.

Marinkia: “My mother, Krul, who is the ruler of our people, wanted me to kill you.” I reply with a nonchalant tone.

Rani: “…And will you kill me?” She asked with a serious tone.

Marinkia: “No. Unless you force me to do so, that is. Instead, I want to offer a gift to you.” I deny.

Rani: “What is your offer?” She replied.

Marinkia: “Simply put, I am a new variant of Numen. Being a mix of a hunter and mate, I am the next step in our evolution. The key factor is that I do not eat humans.” I reply.

Rani: “…”

Marinkia: “Using various genetic materials collected from me, a vaccine was made to get rid of the rest of the Numens need to eat humans. At this point, we have no more use for them.” I explain.

Rani was then lost in thought. I didn’t finish my full offer, as I was curious about what she thought that I meant. Or, maybe because I just wanted to see more of her expressions…

Rani: “Are you offering the remaining humans to my people?” She asked with an unsure tone.

Marinkia: “No.” I say with a sideways shake of my head.

Rani: “…”

Marinkia: “Even if we give you them all, they will only last you and your people for ten years, max. Not to mention, but your people do not have the means to farm humans, either.” I reply.

Rani: “Then… what are you offering?” She asked with a sigh.

Marinkia: “The end of the undead.” I answer with a serious tone.

Rani: “…”

Marinkia: “There isn’t much left. My daughter and I have killed all of the undead besides the evolved ones. All that is left is you and your people.” I continue.

Rani: “So, you’re just offering me my own death?” She assumed with an angry tone, getting up from her chair.

Marinkia: “No.” I deny.

Rani: “Girl… you’re very good at upsetting me… What are you offering, then?” She asked.

Marinkia: “I will mark you and your people, and you will join our race.” I answer with a smile.

She seemed to be shocked by my words for a bit, soon falling back into her chair. Rani put her hands on her head, and was clearly thinking about my offer. It was a very good one for them, completely exempting them from their crimes against my people, even as light as they were.

Rani: “Will it work?” She with an unsure tone.

Marinkia: “I have never marked a evolved zombie before, so I don’t fully know. But, on my way here, I’ve marked humans. All of which quickly evolved into my new Numen variant within less than a day.” I answer.

Rani: “The alternative is death, though, right? If their queen sent their daughter to come deal with me, I must not be much of a threat at all.” She said with a scoff.

Marinkia: “Sorry. That’s just how it is.” I reply with a remorseful tone.

Rani: “I’ll let you mark me, but I want it on my neck.” She said with a cheeky tone.

Marinkia: “I cannot do that.” I deny.

Rani: “Why not?” She asked with a head tilt.

Marinkia: “I am a married woman.” I answer.

Rani: “…Marinkia. It is either war with me, or you marking my neck. Make a decision. I am not looking to marry you. I just want some pleasure, just in case that I die. I’ve heard that bites from your kind feel good.” She explained with a serious tone.

Marinkia: “…”

Would this count as cheating? Cheating for our kind isn’t something that is accepted at all… What do I do!? If only I had a way to talk to my wives about this… Ah, right, technology…

Krul: “Yes, dear daughter of mine?” She replied once the call went through.

Marinkia: “The queen of the evolved zombies wants me to mark her on her neck. Relayed this to my wives and ask them for permission.” I reply.

Krul: “Why me? They’re your wives!” She exclaimed.

Marinkia: “Yes, but this is your war. Also… when did you turn into a woman?” I reply with a raised eyebrow.

Krul: “Fine… And, because Clare felt weird about having sex with me in that child body of mine.” She answered with a sigh.

It didn’t take long for Krul to come back with Mai’s and Mercedes’s answer. Simply put, there was a good reason why they were alright with me doing this. Although, Krul refused to tell me the reason, saying that it will be a surprise…

Rani: “You can use a PC?…” She said with a shocked tone.

Marinkia: “Yeah. If this works, then you can go back to living like when we were humans. Though, our species is far more advanced than the humans ever were.” I explain.

Rani: “…”

With a sigh, like she wasn’t the one who asked this of me, Rani showed me her neck. Despite not needing to eat humans, I still bite my wives. I think that it’s kinda like a vampire thingy… Anyway, that is to say, besides them, I have not bitten any other woman’s neck before…

Bite!

Rani: “Ah…” She moaned.

Marinkia: “…”

Please don’t moan?… And don’t wrap your legs around my waist! Leg locking is a sex move, you know! Fuck it!… I am just going to drain her blood until she passes out! It’s either that, or having her continue to lewdly rub her body all over mine… I feel like such a cheating bitch right now. I swear that I am loyal to my wives, and my wives alone!!!…

5