Chapter 76: It Worked!… Oh, no…
60 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 76: It Worked!… Oh, no…

(Marinkia’s POV)

Since there wasn’t much reason to just wait to see if Rani dies or not, I went ahead and marked everyone else, including the few humans that they had gathered up. The next day, I woke to the amazing thing of… I haven’t gotten up yet. How should know?…

Rani: “Good morning, Marinkia.” She said with a smile.

Marinkia: “…”

Right… I forgot that Rani forced me to sleep with her last night. I didn’t have sex with her!!! And she wasn’t even naked. In her words, she just wanted to be with a friend just in case she died from the mark.

Marinkia: “Good morning… Did it work?” I ask with a curious tone.

Rani: “Yes, it did. Funnily enough, my kind was just even worse than humans. I was a fool to ever think that I could go against your people.” She answered with a sigh.

Marinkia: “It’s our people now, Rani. When it comes to our own, we’re very accepting. You’re already one of us.” I say with a smile.

Rani: “…How nice. Do I have to live in this horrible district still?” She asked.

Marinkia: “No. You can just go live in whatever district that you want to.” I answer.

Rani: “…Really?” She replied.

Marinkia: “Yes. In fact, I will have shuttles come pick you all up.” I reply with a confident tone.

Getting up from the bed, I used my PC to contact Krul and the rest. Sending a few shuttles wasn’t hard at all, and soon they showed up for a pickup. Krul came along to pick me up as well.

Krul: “What a wonderful end to this war of mine.” She said with a laugh.

Marinkia: “Yeah, I agree.” I reply.

Krul: “Do you see this girl?” She asked, pointing at the woman next to her.

Honestly, I tried to pretend NOT to see her… She looked very nervous, and I was curious why Krul brought her here…

Marinkia: “The one on my left is a mate, and the other one is a hunter.” She continued without my answer.

Yeah… there were two random girls on this shuttle with us. I have a very bad feeling about this.

Marinkia: “Why are they here?” I ask with a nervous tone.

Krul: “Mark them.” She answered.

Marinkia: “…”

Krul: “This isn’t cheating on your wives. This will help out our people greatly.” She said with a sigh.

Marinkia: “How so?” I reply.

Krul: “The end of the two types of our kind. Ending that will be the solution to the extreme lack of mates in our society. So far, you’ve managed to turn humans and evolved zombies into your variant.” She replied.

Marinkia: “…”

Krul: “None of the ones you’ve marked carry any virus. As such, they cannot turn others. These two women are willing to be the first Numens changed by you.” She explained.

Marinkia: “Are they truly willing?” I ask.

Krul: “Absolutely.” She said with a confident tone.

Marinkia: “…Fine.” I agree.

Krul then got up and sat down in my seat, and I went over to mark the two women. Hearing their moans made me aroused, as it would anyone. The trip back home, with our estate being in the wealthiest district in the middle of our society, it will take a few hours.

Anna estimates that, with just the arm bites, it only took five hours for those humans to evolve. If it is a neck bite… Anna says that it shouldn’t even take an hour. I kinda wonder what will happen…

Hours Later.

We still weren’t home, but the two women fell asleep. During their slumber, the two women had changed. Their hair, and most likely their eyes as well, changed to different colors. Mai and Mercedes having uniquely colored hair, were rare, you see.

Soon, the women opened up their newly colored eyes. The mate was surprised by the new information inherited from Krul that she gained, as well as her new strength. The hunter didn’t change much, though.

Krul: “With this, a new age shall begin.” She said with an excited tone.

Marinkia: “That so? How fun…” I reply with a deadpan tone.

Krul: “Now, dear daughter of mine. Please mark me as well.” She asked.

Marinkia: “Huh? Aren’t you a progenitor?” I reply with a raised eyebrow.

Krul: “And I will still be one after you mark me. I will just be the twin progenitor to you.” She replied.

Marinkia: “Okay.” I say with a sigh.

Leaning over to her, I get ready to bite her neck. Betting the neck of my own mother, huh? I am such a sinner…

Krul: “What are you doing!?” She exclaimed in shock.

Marinkia: “Marking you?” I reply with a head tilt.

Krul: “I am a married woman! You just can’t go ahead and bite my neck.” She said with an angry tone and expression.

Marinkia: “…”

Holy shit… Did I just really cheat on my own wives, all because Krul and them convinced me to do so?…

Krul: “I am just joking. Marking my neck will make me evolve faster.” She said with a hearty laugh.

With annoyance, I make sure to bite Krul’s neck hard. This, in return, rewarded me with a loud moan from Krul. Fuck… I, in my petty anger, forgot that our bites are pleasurable. Oops?… At least Krul gave me a very cute red face in reaction…

After the marking, Krul soon fell asleep. Before arriving at our estate, we dropped off the two women. And on the way to our estate, Krul eventually woke up. Her eyes were still red, and she really didn’t look to change at all.

Marinkia: “Do you feel any different?” I ask with a curious tone.

Krul: “Well, yeah. I didn’t take that vaccine, but now I have no desires for human flesh.” She answered.

Marinkia: “Cool.” I reply.

Krul: “Very.” She replied.

Marinkia: “…”

Krul: “…”

At that, we both started laughing. We then ended up back at our estate, but there wasn’t any time for me to rest yet. As I needed to mark the rest of my family. Which took only an hour to do.

Marinkia: “Ah, finally… With that done, I can relax.” I say with a satisfied meow while sinking in the couch.

Mai: “Although it is nice to have you back, you have work to get done.” She said with a stern tone.

Marinkia: “Huh? What do you mean?” I reply with a confused expression.

Krul: “Now, only you and I can turn the others into the better variant of species.” She answered in Mai’s stead.

Marinkia: “And?” I reply.

Krul: “We have to do just that.” She replied.

Marinkia: “…You’re joking.” I say with a tone of disbelief.

Krul: “I am not. This is needed, and we will be marking people until there is no one left to mark. There is already a system that tags those that have evolved into the new variant, so it won’t be hard to keep track of who we mark.” She explained.

Marinkia: “…”

Krul: “Your pension will increase to 100,000,000 Credits per year.” She said, sweetening the deal.

Marinkia: “…”

Krul: “Anna gets the same amount, but your pension will increase in the future. Once we our society is better stabilized, that is.” She said with a coaxing tone.

Marinkia: “Okay… But I will get breaks!” I exclaim with a tone of defeat.

Krul: “Of course. I will not overwork my daughter to death, after all.” She said with a giggle.

Marinkia: “…”

So you say… Fuck… How many people even exist in our society? A few hundred million, right? Oh, my, god… This is going to take literally years, isn’t it? Is that pension even worth it? Let’s just think about this way. I can buy so much gifts for my family in the future. And that is how I gaslit myself into marking the entire damn world…

4