Chapter 80: The Expansive End. (End.)
94 12 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This novel is finished, and you can wait for daily chapter uploads, or purchase the novel physical or digital on Amazon here. And you can also purchase it digital through various online retailers here. Or, you can donate $10 to my Patreon to get access to all of my content, here.

Chapter 80: The Expansive End.

(Marinkia’s POV)

Anna: “Marinkia?…” She said before the call was cut off.

Why was it cut off? Because, a little girl entered the control room. The girl walked over to me, and she pushed the end call button on my PC. I let her do this as… she looked familiar to me…

Marinkia: “Krul?” I say with a confused tone.

Little Girl: “Krul…Krul… Ah, that was the name of one of my daughters. How do you know her?” She replied.

Marinkia: “She is one of my mothers.” I answer.

Little Girl: “You… Hm… you aren’t a normal evolved person… What are you?” She asked while circling me.

I couldn’t lie to the girl at all. Her piercing red eyes seemed to dig into my very soul, and she had the ability to force me to tell the truth. The girl said that she was Krul’s mother, so her being able to affect me with that power would make sense.

Marinkia: “I was marked by two Numens, and before evolving from a human, I was marked by Krul.” I reply.

Little Girl: “…”

The girl stared at me for a while before breaking out into laughter. What number of times have I made a random girl laugh like this? If this was a game, I would have a specific skill relating to that…

Eve: “Call me Eve, girl. What’s your name?” She asked.

Marinkia: “Marinkia.” I answer.

Eve: “Hm… A splendid name. Now, girl, do you realize what you and Krul have done?” She replied.

Marinkia: “…No.” I admit.

Eve: “You found the answer. The answer, to which I have sent my 10,000 other daughters out to seek. All of them got a thousands of year’s head start over Krul, but they never realized how to win.” She said with a praising tone.

Marinkia: “Win? What do you mean…” I ask.

Eve: “Oh, this is a game, you see.” She answered.

Marinkia: “…”

Eve: “Of course, this doesn’t mean that Krul will win outright. I still have to see your homeworlds. Though, considering how advanced this ship is… I am excited.” She explained.

Marinkia: “We only have one home planet, which is earth. Also, we only started to research space exploration a few years ago, and this ship is the first one we’ve made.” I reply, giving out more information than needed, due to her eyes.

Eve: “Really? Now I am even more curious… Take me there. Don’t worry, I will not cause you or anyone else any harm.” She ordered.

Marinkia: “…”

Eve: “I mean it. I agreed with their proposal, trying to screw over Krul by putting up that giant holographic display to hide from her. All of which my daughters colluded to do. Even I haven’t been passed it.” She informed.

Should I really be bringing home some random ass being that seemed to be very powerful? After all, she didn’t come here in a ship. Rather, she must have just flown through space to reach me. Eh, whatever happens will happen. As such, I agreed.

The Return Trip Later.

Eve: “…This is…” She said in shock.

Marinkia: “What?” I say with a head tilt.

Currently, we were hovering just a few miles above the ground of earth. Eve was lost in looking at everything. But… why? Those other planets weren’t as green as this, but they shouldn’t have been that bad, right?

Eve: “Is… is it all real?” She asked.

Marinkia: “What do you mean?” I reply.

Eve: “The animals, insects and plants, I mean.” She clarified.

Marinkia: “Oh, they’re all real. Our people went through a great effort to return all of the lost animals, insects, and plants back to our planet.” I answer.

It had been many years since the walls of our districts were taken down. Now, the world was mostly green, with large cities in between huge nature areas. Of course, those creatures had their DNA edited to where they didn’t bother us at all.

Eve: “…”

Marinkia: “Why is this surprising? Those other planets I saw past the net seemed to be green as well.” I say with a confused tone.

Eve: “Hah… Those were all artificial plant life. None of them were living. It was just a lazy attempt at trying to appease me. Anyway, can you take me to my daughter?” She asked.

Marinkia: “Sure.” I agree.

Deciding that it would be very funny, I drove the ship to our estate and parked it outside of it. Quickly, my family, and oddly Anna too, came rushing out from the estate. I took Eve out with me to meet them.

Marinkia: “I brought an alien back.” I jokingly say.

Mercedes: “…”

Ava: “…”

Anna: “…”

Clare: “…”

Mai: “…”

Krul: “Mother…” She said with a nervous tone.

Eve: “Krul… Congratulations, you win.” She said with a clap.

Krul: “I won? Surely my sisters didn’t do that poorly…” She replied with a confused expression.

Eve: “Oh, but they did.” She replied with a giggle.

Krul: “…”

Eve: “In accordance with the rules set by my game, this dimension is now fully yours to use as you see fit. I will take the rest of my daughters and do the game again in a different dimension.” She explained.

She can travel to different dimensions? Does that mean that Krul is also a dimension traveler? No wonder our kind is so magical… Wait… is Eve going to leave us? Why do I feel sad about that?…

Marinkia: “Can you stay?” I suggest.

Eve: “Stay? For what purpose?” She replied with a head tilt.

Marinkia: “Don’t… wouldn’t you like to be with one of your daughters? To join our family, I mean.” I reply.

Eve: “Surely I do not need…” She tried to refute, but tears welled up in her eyes.

Marinkia: “…”

Eve: “Ah, so it seems that I do wish for a connection to my daughters… Very well. I shall take them to a different dimension, and then come back. After all, it would seem that leaving them to their own devices, rather than watching them the entire time, would be better. Krul was far more successful than them.” She agreed.

Many Years Later.

It didn’t take long for Eve to become part of our family. On top of that, Eve also revealed that she was a Supreme Goddess. Which explains why our kind can use magic. Though, not really any of us bothered to learn it. That is, besides flying.

Our race was very peaceful. And no wars would ever break out between us. Not to mention, but Eve informed us that there weren’t any other living creatures on other planets. It was just us from now on. Which gave us the entire of the universe to take over. Rapidly, we produced spaceships and our kind traveled the stars.

For no other reason than finding more or new resources to make our lives better. The story for our kind is far from over, and it will surely last for millions of years. But that is none of my concern. I have more than earned the next few million years of rest spending it with my loving family. Plus, now I have a grandmother. Ah, what a wonderful life I live!

6